Grey's Anatomy

Crash Into Me (2)

Aired Thursday Dec 06, 2007 on ABC

• Could have been better if it wasn't 'the Lexi Show'....

Every character has a patient. Lots of drama, maybe too much drama and too many story lines, but this happens when the cast of the show used to be 5-9 and has now shot up to 50. The best part of this episode was the glimpse into Bailey's life, something the audience never gets to see.

George's role in this episode is to be the messenger between Bailey and her husband. And Meredith and the Chief are still working on the paramedic.

The cons of this episode? Derek's falling for Rose and kisses her in the scrub room. Alex screws up because he doesn't stop looking at Ava/Rebecca. Lexi gets way too much screen time (doesn't she have any intern friends of her own to hang out with?) and Cristina and Izzie don't get enough. Also Izzie and George realize it isn't going to work. The reason for the low score? One story cannot make up for the other 20 mediocore story lines.
  • Part I was better! They couldn't keep up with the other episode, but it was great anyway.

The way things ended couldn't meet my expectations.
    The Rose thing sucks, but it's necessary to make Mer realise what she's loosing. I disagree with those ones who said it was kinda Addison, because this storyline is quite different from the one in season 2, and also because Rose IS NOTHING compared to Addison.
    I loved how Lex reacted in that stressful environment.
    There's not much to say about the rest... Izzie and George break-up scene ruined the episode, Lexie could come closer to Mer, and Ava-Alex storyline didn't change: it was as lame as the previous episode.
    The rest was just excellent. Way to go.
  • Great.

Grate begining of the episode. Parts that will happen later. It is different. Then Lexie stoppes the bleeding. She is freaked out, and she calls the code blue, even it's not a code blue. And in the Shepherd's surgery Rose is trying to fix a computer. Rey is still stucked in the vehicle, and Meredith and Richard are trying to save his life. Later Dr. Hahn comes to help, and she's talking about "six ways to kill Ray" so Meredith tells her to shut up.
    Bailey chooses saving a life over her marrige. She destroys patient's nazi tattoo on purpose.
    Lexie is trying to save Nick's life, but he dies. Cristina is trying to comfort her, and that's so unlike her. She even brings Lexie at Merediths house.
  • Meredith works to save two paramedics trapped in an ambulance,while Lexie discovers that patients can't always be saved,and Derek must rely on the help of Rose to save one.Bailey struggles with her marriage, Rebecca returns and Izzie tries to be hardcore.

I loved every minute of it. I was extremely glad to see that Bailey's personal life story is being developed further, as she is one of my favourite characters. I even like Rose, though I detest this storyline. Derek should know better... The dancing sequence was beautiful and it's nice to see Meredith trying to accept Lexie, especially brought in by Cristina. The dancing scene is also great because it is something so typically Grey's Anatomy, it really shows the close nit friendship bond between the characters and sometimes people just really need to blow of some steam, for which dancing is fantastic!
  • Every character getting involved!

Seems like everybody is in on the action tonight. Not just Derek, Meredeth, etc. But everybody and for that, I am glad that it shifted to everybody in the cast. Bailey may be getting a divorce as she tries to balance her private life. While Cristina comes as a friend to Lexie, who says that she has nobody. Meredith tries to save the life of a paramedic trapped inside the ambulance. As George & Izzy are trying to figure out their relationship and where to go from there. In all, really good that everybody got involved. Not one over the other.
  • Bailey tries to balance saving a patient or saving her marriage. Mark and Hahn butt heads. Alex has some choice words for Ava. Lexie tries to help a patient. George and Izzie re-evaluate their relationship.

Continuing where the previous episode left off, Lexie stopped the bleeding of Nick's artery. With the hospital being so chaotic and everything, there is no avaliable O.R. when they need it. Since Lexie shared somewhat of a bond with Nick, it really took a toll on her when he died. Yang tries to make her feel better by telling her she did a great job and was brave. Lexie told Cristina that she has no one. Finally at the end of the episode, Yang brings Lexie over to Meredith's house, knowing Meredith won't put up much of a fight with her best friend. In the meantime Rose, the nurse tries to save a patient when the computers went out while Derek was performing brain surgery. She thinks she can help because she had three semesters in computer science. Rose saves the day by fixing the computer, and she and Derek share a kiss afterwards. Right after that Grey told him she doesn't want him dating other people, but i wonder if it might be too late now. The team saves Ray, the other EMT that was injured in the ambulance. Bailey and her husband Tucker use George as a messenger to relate back to each other. Tucker basically tells Miranda that their marriage could be over, when Miranda tries to save a life instead of meeting her husband as soon as he wanted. Bailey turned Shane's tattoo into something that looked like a diagonal S. Yang tells Bailey that she didn't appreciate being used because of the color of her skin. Alex lets Ava watch him during a surgery from the gallery. After he messes up in surgery Mark finds out that Ava is there because he recognized her face. Alex gets suspended for a week and is a little mean to Ava, but then he continues kissing her in the moment they were having. Mark and Hahn take turns verbally bashing each other throughout the day but finally at the end of the episode Hahn asks Mark and Callie if they'd like to get a drink with her. Mark gives her grief until Callie steps in and says that Hahn was looking for a friend. When Mark said he couldn't promise that he wouldn't hit on Hahn, she agreed to go out for a drink anyway because it was just that type of day. This was a great episode.
  • At the end of the show i just could'nt remember which part was from waht episode, they fitted, and was really exiting for me...

I just couldn't help myself! ... it's so sad, especially if u watch one after another (what i did) :( It kept me so sad all day, it's just great the way everything turns out, but still i think its so sad, and i cant help myself wonder what will happen with mer-der, and mer-lexi... and specially what will happen with bailey and tucker, i just cant help but wonder... i guess i just have some waiting to do for the next episode and hope it's at least this good, which i think will do... I hope everything turns great for meredith...
  • Uh... was disappointed due to the hype, but the episode was actually quite good.

7.2
    Part 2 of what I'm thinking is this season's Grey's event. The season 3 event was very... not believable, but at least it was exciting. The one in season 2 was really nice, I enjoyed it a lot, but this season had a false hype inputted in it, which is actually quite sad because they have earned the right to be laughed at.

Alex is still remaining to be not annoying while his relationship with Ava is evolving... quite weird, usually by the time someone gets to a relationship this deep, I'd already be hating them. I guess it is that rare Christina type character. I'm starting to enjoy Lexi on the show. Izzie and George are shall I say it again? Annoying.
  • Is Bailey getting a divorce?

In sequence of the previous episode Meredith tries to treat the paramedic trapped in the ambulance. She has to put an 8mm needle through his chest and she has problems doing so because he's not ready. When they finally get him out of there, Stan's wife (the other paramedic that died) stays by his side because he had noone else.
    Lexie holds the blown arterie in the neck of her patient and together they manage to call for help while the place is sprayed with blood. The doctors manage to stop the bleeding for a while but when it explodes again the patient has a stroke and finally dies from loss of blood.
    Rose, the nurse Derek got to know, has some knowledge of computer engineering and she repairs the computer that crashed down when Shepherd was having a navigational brain surgery. Later when the surgery finishes Shepherd kisses her.
    Bailey almosts destroys her marriage when she doesn't show up for lunch with her husband. She's still in surgery and her husband accusses her for putting her work over her family.
    Alex gets caught for putting Ava in box room to watch him in surgery and gets suspended for a week. When they are alone he gets harsh with her and tells her that the reason she came wasn't just for talking, meaning that she wanted to get laid, and that she is acting as if Rebecca (her old self) is dead while she is the same person.
    Izzie and George kind of break up but they still reamain friends and they agree that one day something could happen between them.
    Meredith tells Derek that she doesn't want him to date other people while he's seeing her.
    Christina brings Lexie to Meredith's house and they have a girls' night all three of them.
  • I loved this episode, there was so much action for everyone involved.

Although I have not been a big fan of the destruction of Izzie's character by making her a dirty mistress, I like that the show is showing the birth and death of her relationship in a realistic manner. Not every relationship has mindblowing sex all the time. Also, it was good to see Lexie actually do something other than complain that Meredith ignores her. I hated the kiss with Derek and Rose, not because I am a big fan of Meredith and Derek, but because we all know Rose is just going to be an expendable road block in a MerDer reunion.
  • The storylines from part one are resolved. It was exciting, but I wish we could have seen more of what was going on in their personal lives.

This episode wasn't my favorite but I liked it. There was too much going on at the hospital and it wasn't involved enough with their personal lives. However, I really enjoyed the storyline with Bailey and her husband. It was so funny how George had to be the messenger. I also loved how they messed up the guys tatoo. I also liked the storyline with Lexie and the artery guy. It was something that had never been done before that got your attention. The storyline with Merideth started to get a little boring and it reminded me of when Izzie rescued someone from under a bar during the ferry boat accident. I did like how Merideth let them know that they still had eachother and how she relized she still wanted to be with Derek. Although most of the storyline with Derek's patient wasn't to exciting, I liked how Rose saved the day. It was cute how she was an imperfect person. With Alex I just wanted to see what was going on with Eva and Lezie. Izzie faced her usual conflict of getting too involved with patients, and it was kind of cool to see, but I lost track of who her patient was. It was exciting to see the hospital in a caotic situation, but I felt like there was almost too much going on.
  • Great episode. Leaves you with the aftertaste that maybe Greys is back to what it once was.

I always love these two-part episodes on grey's. It makes me remember why I watch it: they always hit it right. And it is funny 'cause, in terms of storyline, nothing much was resolved. But maybe that's what we needed: a break on the MerDer drama, and the sister drama, and the Gizzie drama, and just remember that Greys is and always was about more than that. Great storytelling. Gave me goosebumps. And I hadn't felt that in a while. Maybe this fourth season really is worth watching, and I won't have to miss the better days anymore. Now here's hoping that the next episodes don't take too long to get ready and we have a great full season.
  • Another great two-parter.

I have something of a love-hate view towards "Grey's Anatomy" (GA). The show is very good, but it amazes me how Shonda Rhimes and the producers can have fine stuff come out almost hand in hand with questionable creative choices. I for one did not care for the backdoor pilot of "Private Practice" wedged into Season 3's "The Other Side of This Life, Parts 1 & 2." If Shonda wanted to jumpstart another series, why not just air it separately in its entirety and not at the expense of a good GA episode? I'm indifferent to "Private Practice" and won't miss it if cancelled.

Anyhow, I digress...

As in many episodes, contrivances pop up to conveniently ramp up the drama, but I feel "Crash Into Me, Parts 1 & 2" upholds GA's knack for two-parters. Our characters scramble to save patients in difficult surgeries that experience one complication after another and several people juggle personal issues while they're in their patients' innards up to their elbows.

Watching Lexie bond with Nick (Seth Green), struggle to keep his carotid sealed...and fail couldn't not pull at the heart strings. Something might've started if he'd lived. And I had the feeling he would've been better for her than Alex.

Seeing Bailey overcome her distaste to save a neo Nazi paramedic suffering from internal injuries while her husband announced he was giving up on their marriage... Talk about being caught on the horns of a dilemma. Her speech to George about telling her husband to take their "vows" to heart was riveting. George's line: "Can I just do charts?" Priceless.

There's Alex working on a patient with both Eva and Lexie watching. I expected more fireworks. We'll just have to see in later episodes what the fall out will be.

For the first time in a while, I found myself liking Meredith as she reverted to form as a caring doctor faced with a no win situation, sticking a needle into the expanding heart of a trapped paramedic before helping him get out of an upside down, crushed ambulance passenger compartment while his dead partner's body lies inches away (with the Chief guiding her along the way. And then she persuades the wife of the dead man's partner to stay and be there for his good as much as for her own.

The season long rut Meredith has been locked into of hating her likeable half-sister, Lexie, and running away from a relationship with McDreamy has been making her extremely unlikable to me. It would've been...interesting if Derrick and Lexie had built on their meeting at the bar. But then we wouldn't be able to enjoy watching Derrick and Rose come together. Where one door closes, another opens. I'm more than willing to slam the door on Meredith for Rose's sake.

Letting Lexie dance with her and her friends at her mom's house kinda announces that Meredith is softening. But it comes out of the blue for me. I'm afraid I missed what made Meredith ease up enough to include Lexie for the first time.

The sparks are starting to fly between Derrick and nurse Rose, who saved Derrick's operation by getting their computer imager to work again despite being "nervous and flawed." Thank god for those three semesters of computer science she had at Santa Barbara. Needless to say, Derrick was able to continue excising the tumor from the brain of the black lady ambulance driver (the neo Nazi's partner no less) who crashed her rig (extremely convenient for the two-parter's sake) into the ambulance that Meredith and the Chief were performing triage at.

I originally started as Meredith-Derrick shipper. But I won't mind if Derrick begins something with Rose. (In fact, I think Giselle of "Enchanted" is better for him.) Somehow, I doubt Shonda and her braintrust will let these two be, though. But that's one reason why viewers will keep tuning in: to find out what'll happen between Derrick and Rose.

Hopefully the writers strike will be settled sooner rather than later. There aren't too many more Season 4 episodes left in the can, which is a shame since I feel this season of GA is turning out to be one of the better ones.

A lot of interesting things happening in this two-parter. Just skimming the highlights is a long essay.

Boris
  • Oh man, that artery blowing was crazy!!!!

Does this mean that George and Izzie are together or not? I didn't think they were thinking about marriage. They hadn't mentioned anything. I really think they are so cute together. He really loves her and she really loves him. It kind of seemed they are still together to me at the end. I don't know. I like Erica Hahn a lot. She's becoming one of my favorite characters now. I actually liked what Meredith did on last night's episode for a change. I never like her character but when she was saving that guy and talking to the dead guy's wife I actually thought she was okay. I can't believe they killed the artery guy. Man, that was some cool stuff. But I didn't want him to die. I always thought Lexie and Meredith should get along cause they are very alike. I'm glad Lexie keeps pushing it. I can't believe McDreamy kissed that nurse. Whatever, he needs to tell Meredith and the nurse the truth. I can't wait til next week's episode. I hope it's not the last one because of the strike.
  • Was good.

So, this episode started backwards, the end first and then what happened that lead to the end. Nice move.

I dont know, but i think that if the guy lost that much blood, would he be talking and acting normal ???

George is trying to help Miranda and her husband hehehe

Lexie's patient is close to die !?!?
    From both episodes, this and the Miranda thing where the best stories, the ambulance thing was kinda boring in the part 2, i didnt liked.

Loved George talking to the guy with the suastic symbol, that was awesome !!!!

And Sheppard found someone new, again :)

Yep, Lexie's patient died :(

In the end, the episode was good, but i was expecting more.
  • Perfect. Just like old times again, whee!! = D

Ok, I've been an avid fan of Grey's since day one. I think anyone who call themselves that would agree that Seasons 1 and 2 were the best. It's pretty fair to say that Season 3 was quite a dud and I'm really glad I did stick around for it because finally, I got to see the episode I've long been waiting for. Call my statement dramatic, call it tragic, I don't care.

Well, ok, back to the episode. Funnily enough, I was in the mood to watch something that could make me cry. I dunno, I've just had a rough week and I need to vent that frustration energy and crying is a great therapy for me. Well, I ended up doing that, as well as finding myself LMAO-ing at some of the part too = )

I just got done watching it so I don't want to repeat-watch it again so soon (gotta save it to savor better the next time I do) just to post this review so I'm gonna say whatever I remember, not in any particular order.

So, it started off with a jumble of sequences. I took a guess that it would have been what happen in the end because I think they've used this method before, can't really remember which exact episode but it turned out to be true. I did get something wrong though. In one of the sequences where Meredith told Derek she wanted him, he looked like he couldn't be happier with that but of course, the whole kissing Rose thing got in the way. I did expect Rose to be a close friend to Derek (and maybe even more) when she was first introduced in the high school-themed episode. I just hope the writers would at least try to make Derek and Rose as believable and could have some potential future together, not y'know, all weak and feeble-y attempt when Meredith was courting Finn (in the worst, so far, Season 3 of course). So Rose is the new Addison and it's very interesting to see where the writers would take this to.

I do wonder what's the point of having all this mess when we all know that Derek and Meredith are meant and WILL get together one day (MerDer 4eva y'all!! = 3). I supposed it wouldn't be a series if the story is just MerDer sitting in a tree eh? Anyways, I just wanna say I'm so glad we're finally given some progress with the whole thing. I was sick and tired of the same song where Meredith has daddy issues, doesn't know what she wants, figures out what she wants but is to afraid to pursue it; the list goes on and on. Derek, on the other hand knows exactly what he wants but fail to convince Meredith to be with him, abusing the whole break-up sex, denying there's a relationship with him and Meredith after the break-up.... You get the gist. So yeah, it's really nice to have it moving a bit though I must say it's like a season or so too late. Owh well, better late than never as they always say.

Ok, enough with the modern day version of the golden couple. I remember Izzie being so unpleasant when she thought she was shunned by Meredith and Cristina's dancing ritual. Now I call it a ritual coz it look too much like an African tribe dance. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. In fact, I think it's so endearing because badly done African tribe dance/chanting can be related to the joy that is Grey's = ) I mean we had the Preston and Cristina throwdown when they were abrupted by the phone call from Cristina's landlord at that time. Then we had Callie pretty much shaking everything when she was living in the hospital. All of them were so comically bad done so yeah, I always have a stupid smirk on whenever one of those scenes come up = ] Speaking of Preston, I wonder when they will get a new partner for Cristina. Are they gonna leave Cristina to be just the career obsessed lady and if so, isn't that too much like Meredith's mother, Ellis?

Back to the Izzie, unpleasant, Meredith + Cristina shunning her. I could totally relate to that one so sorry if I emphasized it more than I should. Izzie's been pretty whiny lately but who can blame her when she's having bad sex with her best friend. But then again Izzie's been pretty crazy ever since the whole Denni Duquette thing, I wish they would tone her character down a little bit, just to give it a little more depth. I guess she really fits in with George coz he has the tendency to ramble on and on like when they were all called by the Chief regarding Denni's LVAD wire and he was rambling about something or the other to explain himself. He did the same thing when he talked about marriage with Preston's mom in the episode where she came to the hospital to talk to Cristina. I liked George in this episode though I felt sorry for him at the same time. Apparently being an intern reduces one down to a mere message boy. I thought the Tucker-Miranda story was a bit pushed because Bailey has only been promoted to be the Chief Resident for give and take, the most would be a month so for Tucker to lose his cool that quick definitely shows he's the non-understandable guy here. I dunno, I just thought Bailey had all the right reasons to be doing what she's doing so the least Tucker could do was to have a thorough conversation with her as opposed to just leave and walk out like that.

To some lighter note now. I absolutely love what Bailey did to that Nazi t**t Swastika. As the writers rightfully put, a person can only rise so much. Urgh, sometimes I love what the writers do because that's exactly what I'm thinking but for the most part, they usually opt for the over-the-board option. For example, I usually hate the life-reflecting lines that the surgeons have with their patients coz you just KNOW in reality that the surgeons don't have time to mingle their a$$ with the patients but I just *love,love,love* what George said to the same t**t how he wished the t**t was dead when he was applying some sort of lotion/ointment thing to the abdomen scar. Hah, priceless. Go writers and their indirect and feeble attempt to educate the masses. Well, the masses that watch the series, at the very least = ]

To top things off, even the less important characters had really good storyline in this episode. I'm warming to Erica Hahn and again, I just *love,love,love* it when she offered to have a drink with Callie and Mark. That was just what I love so much about Grey's from Season 2. The quirkiness and the pull and tug relationship that the surgeons have with each other. The writers probably gonna screw everything up by making Erica some giddy no-self-control giggly girl one day but I hope not. Again, there's a world of possibilities that they can do with her so that we can know her better personally. But then again they only showed Callie's father once so far so I'll just go with the flow. Somehow I'd like Izzie to be with Mark coz obviously they're both very attractive and Izzie does have the tendency to fall for the jerks so again, I'll just wait and see. I'm also warming up to Lexie when she realized she's all alone when she found out that Alex was being Alex by screwing Ava/Rebecca/character that's really been dragging on. I liked Alex with Lexie even though we all KNOW they're not gonna work out in a million years. I guess it's better to end things now and have Lexie join Mer and Cristina (*double super triple supreme yay*!! Sorry, just couldn't resist myself. I mean we all know they're gonna accept her sooner or later. It's like seeing the mean, cool kids inviting the new one to train her to be just like them or even better, to just be one of them = ) Again, so sorry, my inner geek is kicking out = ]). All in all, this is definitely one of the best episodes ever. Of course I like the 2nd season 2-parter so much better but it's a definite improvement from what we've been given from season 4. It ends with the all time high Mer, Cristina, Lexie, George and Izzie just having a good time. I hope it stays up and be better than season 2 from here. Let's all cheers on that one eh = D

- Sorry if this is a bit too long. Obviously I haven't been satisfied with the series for quite some time now so to have that magic happy feeling I used to have when I watch Season 2 is simply too exciting = )
  • Perfect. Just like old times again, whee!! = D

• This one was intense!

A lot of patients, a few OR's, lots of work...these days are hell.

The paramedic in the ambulance, the Nazi patient, Nick the guy with the ruptured artery, the father of four kids, the ambulance driver...
    So many people and so few doctors, I don't know how they can do it.

I loved everything about this episode.
    The action, the drama, the conflicts, the problems, the new discoveries, everything, it's one of my favorites!!
    Honestly I can't describe it. I can't wait to the next one and see what happened.

What I love about this show is the personal relationships, the splits and joins lol, the way they can take you to a certain point of view and to another one in the next second. That is really amazing and this episode switches between it very well, it shows not one side but the two sides of a story, each story.

And sorry for Bailey, her job is really important but I understand Tucker too. I think Meredith is a little late, Derek already kissed Rose and something might come out of it. Ava add a reality call by Alex and Lexy is starting to get in Cristina's good graces or at least for today.

That final scene is the perfect end.
  • As the doctors rush to save the patients from the ambulance crash, they find themselves in over their heads.

So I have to admit since about this time last year Grey's Anatomy has gotten a little far-fetched for me, it lost something that it once had. Lately however I have begun to gravitate back to it's heyday in season 2.

I still have no clue what is going on with George and Izzie, are they going to stay together or break up?

I liked that Meredith was finally accepting of Lexie, especially with the day she had, and that they invited Izzie to dance.

Ava/Rebecca and Alex that was weird, he got suspended because of her, told her that she was using him and she has a family to go back to, and then they continue to make out.

Then there is Derek and this new nurse, who I like, she is a breath of fresh air, and she seems to be lite on the baggage.

I tihnk though the Bailey storyline was the most compelling, as she is trying to have it all, she realizes that it is just not possible, and her husband knows this, and for once he needs to feel chosen.

I tihnk there is just one more episode left.
  • Sometimes the job sucks........

I felt sorry for Lexie (she definitely earned a drink or two) bonding with Alex only to come in contact with Eva who claims to be Alex's girlfriend, then with Nick (Seth Green), struggle to keep his carotid sealed...only to have him die. She have started something with him had he lived. Bailey had to be strong in putting her feelings aside to save a neo Nazi paramedic and jeopardizing her marriage. There are a few jobs, doctors being one of them, where work may be a priority over family. Spouses have to accept that or else find another person to be with. Her speech to George about telling her husband to take their "vows" was on point. I felt sorry for George having to play messenger. Meredith shows some compassion while caring for the paramedic while leaning over his dead partner. She goes on to persuade the dead partner's wife to be there for Raymond when he comes to. She also soften up towards Lexie by letting her drink and dance with her and Christine. And Meredith telling Derrick that she's trying to overcome her fear and doesn't want him to date other people was nice, but I wonder if it's too little too late?

The sparks are starting to fly between Derrick and nurse Rose and with Meredith's latest announcement is sure to create some additional drama. Didn't Derrick tell Meredith that he would wait for her no matter how long it took, hmmm.

Some other thing to ponder...
    Hahn getting upset with Izzie for wanting to show compassion when dealing with a patien't family. Trying to reach out and make some friends after the surgery is over. Christine telling Bailey that it was wrong for her to pull her off a surgery to "use" her in dealing with neo-nazi. Izzie and George realizing that their timing may be off right now and that it may never be right. Alex telling Rebecca/Eva that she only showed up for one thing and it wasn't to talk.

It was just one great episode!!
  • GREY'S ANATOMY IS BACK!!

You know that feeling? The one you had when you watched Grey's Anatomy in season two? I had that feeling in this episode. And it was definetly a good thing.

Everything worked perfectly. I thought the beginning was a weird way to do it but it turned out PERFECTLY...of course, I thought the dancing was from last episode, but it turned out to be from the end of this one...Lexie together with Meredith, how utterly perfect. I loved the part when all the patients were crashing. Genius.
    You can really see the change in the characters. Finally, finally they are changing, and realizing things, and becoming better. This would have been a perfect series finale, except I would miss my Grey's...and then there's the issue with Derek. Which was still okay for me.

It ended perfectly, it was one hundred times better than anything I ever expected from this episode. The writer's have done it again...now they just need to come back. Bravo, Grey's Anatomy!
  • A wonderful Roller Coaster...

"Grey's Anatomy", oh, "Grey's Anatomy" did it again, and the only word that comes right out of my mouth is WOW.

What a wonderful story, and what a stunning writing; definitely an amazing job in this season. With all the accidents "crashing" at each other, and all the tensions piling up at the second, the episode kept its balance, and the result was a magnificent thing. This episode wasn't as devastating and gory as some of the prior seasons, but it did make a wonderful impression. The Bailey 'vow' was priceless, the paramedic's situation inside the ambulance (heart-pounding), the kiss between Rose and Derek (thrilling), the Meredith speech to Derek (breath-taking), and the Cristina pep talk to Lexie... Unique. A whole episode filled with tears and joy, with fear and hope, with screams and sighs... everything fell just right into place. The last part was actually pretty brilliant, Izzie and George discovering the 'truth' in their relationship, Lexie over Meredith's... and the dancing... the dancing was the cherry at the top... juicy and sweet. Damn roller-coaster! Great work... an story arc to remember and hold in our minds.
  • Great Episode and Question

More things to deal with in life and being a doctor.
    What was the song Merideth and Christina were dancing to?
    Crash at hospital and dealing with thier own. Everyone is not what they portray to be. Christian gets on the better side and has to go back to the lower side. Alex makes a mistake. Merideth and her sister are still not taling to mcuh. Mc Steamy shows a little intereste in someone esle but is saying like to be your friend. Predudice comes out and hits home. Everhone moves on in their own world. Not a lot of romannce in this episode. What was the song Merideth and Christina were dancing to?