Grey's Anatomy

Dark Was The Night

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 10, 2011 on ABC

• Heartbreaking yet Brilliant! (contains spoilers)

What a brilliant yet heartbreaking episode! I never expected Henry to die, I really thoughtChristina would save him. Gutted they killed him off, he was such a great character, and gorgeous too! I was hoping he was going to be a med student in the next season!

I feel so sorry for Teddy and it will be awful to see her reaction when she finds outOwen lied to her in the theatre about Henry's vital signs being stable. I cant believe he did that, he should have just stayed outside until she fiinished her surgery. I also cant imagine how Christina is now going to cope with the fact that they didnt tell her it was Henry before she operated.

Also an interesting twist to the stranded abulance surgery and will be interesting to see Alex & Meredith's reactions to the repurcussions of their decision to stay inside the ambulance. Theystayed to save the baby's lifeyet in the end it appears 3 other people died when the car hit their ambulance!

Cant wait for the next episode and am hoping their isnt a long break now until the next one.