Grey's Anatomy

Do You Know?

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Mar 27, 2014 on ABC

7.4
  • sper bueno

Cambio la vida de varios
  • Crossroads

I think it has been pretty obvious for a while now that Christina wants to move on with her life, and that she have finally realized that it's not fair to either Owen or her self to force something they don't want upon them selves. I think everyone knows how scary it can be to move on and do new and unfamiliar stuff in life. You have those people that are willing to move on and try new things, and then there are those that cling onto the old a familiar because their too scared to do any other. And this is what the writers were trying to show; yes it might be hard to let go, but you have to move on, unless your going to be unhappy with your decision. Although it might have seem like a confusing and boring episode too some, I think it's great to let us see the stories that might have unfolded if certain things happened. But I am sad to see the story of Christina Yang soon coming to an end. Not the worst episode nor the best, still enjoyable in my opinion, who likes to see the character development and not just all the dramatic happenings.
  • Closure.

I've always wanted Cristina to give in to Owen to see how it would play out (plus I always thought they'd have a super cute baby). Last night the writers showed us just that and I must say, seeing Cristina in a motherly role was unnatural and kindof gross! it is also clear that she can't keep stringing Owen along as it ultimately will lead to his demise. While I realize this all leads to Cristina leaving the show, I am left with some peace of mind now that logic has been followed to its inevitable end. I am sad but I know it is for the best. AMAZING EPISODE!
  • Dead end.

There is no way to make it any clearer that Cristina feels she has to move on with her life. This episode was like a big sign saying 'Yang is leaving soon'. I'm so sad now.
  • Worst Episode of All Ten Seasons

I have watched Grey's since the very first episode. Every Thursday night I look forward to watching my favorite show and last night was huge let down. The episode was terrible. It was so boring I couldn't wait for it to be over. Nothing happened. All the going back and forth was a little confusing and didn't make a lot of sense. It was a completely pointless episode and I hated it.
LIFE