Grey's Anatomy

Do You Know?

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Mar 27, 2014 on ABC

7.4
  • Crossroads

I think it has been pretty obvious for a while now that Christina wants to move on with her life, and that she have finally realized that it's not fair to either Owen or her self to force something they don't want upon them selves. I think everyone knows how scary it can be to move on and do new and unfamiliar stuff in life. You have those people that are willing to move on and try new things, and then there are those that cling onto the old a familiar because their too scared to do any other. And this is what the writers were trying to show; yes it might be hard to let go, but you have to move on, unless your going to be unhappy with your decision. Although it might have seem like a confusing and boring episode too some, I think it's great to let us see the stories that might have unfolded if certain things happened. But I am sad to see the story of Christina Yang soon coming to an end. Not the worst episode nor the best, still enjoyable in my opinion, who likes to see the character development and not just all the dramatic happenings.