Grey's Anatomy

Enough Is Enough (No More Tears)

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 02, 2005 on ABC

• Derek and Meredith look like a lost case...

Addisson tries to explain to Meredith why she and Derek split up, while at the same time she tries to get back to Derek. A family of three, is taken to the ER after an accident. The father was an alcoholic and he was wasted when he was driving, causing the death of the other driver. Later we learn that he beat his wife, and the only hope for him to survive is for his son to give him half his liver. His son agrees under two conditions: that his mother would tell the cops what really happenned in the accident and that they would move out of the house leaving his dad behind.
    Another man is taken for surgery because he swallowed 10 Jeudie dolls' heads...yeah i know it's gross.
    Meredith and Christina force George to tell Olivia that he had a thing for another woman.
  • Do we know when to say enough !

This episode was really good. The couple coming to hospital and revealing the dark family secret. Crisitna has a hard time dealing with it and Alex shows a good side and now we know that he is a human being. Meredith is on the case with Mr.Hubble a guy who swallowed ten judy dolls. He has his stomach filled with them and he doesn't want to say what is the satisfaction.
    George is tortured by the Nazi because she wants him to do all test possible on already dead patient. Overall good episode just like every other one in Grey's Anatomy ! Seriously !
  • Mnogo gotin episod

• A guy with dolls in his stomach, not drugs!

I love George, he is such a great charachter, when he is asked to work on a dead patient he doesn\'t see the point but then he realises it when he is breaking up with Olivia. Will he make a move on Meredith? I hope he does.

Christina is still confused about her pregnancy and blames everything on estrogen.

We find out that Baliey used to collect Judy dolls, and that Alex had an abusive father, you can just see Izzy and Alex getting closer.
  • I love George!

I just love George more and more every episode!! I wish Meredith would see how great he is. He just always seems to do the right thing. "Why do we hump on every dead or dying patient that comes through those doors?..So we can tell their family that we did everything we could." What a brilliant line! I also like that we're finally seeing a more caring side of Alex. We don't really know why he is such a jerk, but at least we see another layer to him. Izzie's clearly starting to see it too. I love the chief's wife!! She is absolutely hysterical! And the doll-head guy. Funny but weird. Another great episode.
  • The Hospital is buxxing

I loved this episode because we got to see a little bit of everybody in it. The tension between Shepard and Meredith borders on comical as it is clear that he still loves her. Burke on the other hand finds it more difficult then he thought to assume his new position. George gives Alex his just due. Though George isn't really the tough guy kind he gives it his all against Alex. Baily sure has a good memory og her past with the dolls. Great episode as like the others. The staff or actors work so well together it is amazing.
  • Yeh

I just think this is a great television series all round. reads my other review of the overall show, it was recently published in a mag. i was very impressed with my self. so please read it, its about how great the show is and why and waht its about, super for the ultimate grey fans. e-mail me if you like to talk about the TV episode. LOvEe LaureN
  • Good episode

I liked this episode. I like the casual-ness of the characters, that in between all of this craziness they still get together at lunch and talk. Granted, it still seems like they're in high school with some things that they talk about, but what can you do. I liked seeing the other side of Justin, that he's not always cocky. All in all, a good installment.
  • Another Great Episode...

They way the interns and the doctors interacted with their patients, and they problems they share in their own lives, made this episode informative and excellent. This was another spectacular episode..... I really hope Meredith and Derrick get back together... they're perfect for each other! We'll have to wait and see!
  • Things happen all the time in this hospital. Tonight, Alex shows a heart, Burke shows moral fiber, Derek gets angry, Meredith gets stubborn, Christina keeps her mouth shut, Izzie doesn\'t know when to shut up, Bailey reveals a softer side, and George jugg

Let me just say that you have to love this hospital. Never a dull moment. Whether someone is catching an STD from his first date in years or someone is admitted to the hospital for eating ten doll heads, whether people are making out in the storage closet or an entire car crash party divides the OR, there\'s never a quiet minute.
    Everyone had a little something to show the audience tonight. Let me say, it was a remarkable show. First, George, in the recap, tried to beat the stuffing out of Alex (as well he should have) and in this episode was forced to chose between his new girlfriend and his secret crush. Oh, yeah, and he still has the dreaded \"S.\" I never thought George\'d get around to looking for Meredith, but he does. Next, Alex (the scumbag) reveals more of his past when he stands up for the rights of a boy who was abused and beaten by his father, consequently causing them all to land in a car crash.
    Okay, really. If your evil dad lands you in a car crash and then demands your liver, do you give it to him? The jury is still out on this one.
    Next, Derek and Meredith snipe at one another through the entire episode and Meredith even comes up with a classy little metaphor:
    I am a sink with a drain. Everything you say runs straight through.
    You had to have been there to get it . . .
    Next, dealing with a boy who swallowed ten Judy Doll heads, Bailey reminisces of her childhood, spent collecting dolls. Odd how she can rattle off the name of each doll, their acessories, and when she got them, just by pulling the bloody things out of a patient\'s stomach.
    Izzie, lost in this episode, gets George in trouble with Meredith and Christina when she hints at a secret crush George has. George and Christina yell at George (he has a girlfriend, no need for a crush anymore) and later, Izzie gets reprimanded for butting in on Alex and his little bonding action with the patient.
    Lastly, Burke threatens to crack under the pressure of his new job. The entire hospital staff now hates him as this guy is now their boss and he has to deal with each one of them. But when the chips come down, Burke is able to do the right thing and arrange a special surgery for a donor who everyone else wanted to write off as dead.
    Like I said: never a dull moment.
    If the characters all develop this much in this episode, I\'d love to see what awaits in the season finale . . .
  • This show all episodes are awesome! There is nothing that I do not like about this show.

I am addicted to this show. I have never liked a show as much as this one. The first time I see the first season out on DVD I am there. The actors are awesome. The story writers are brillant. I want to see this show go one for a long long time.
  • George works on a case, that he learns an important lesson from, the rest of the team work on a family after a car accident.

I only started watching this show about 6 or so episodes ago, and I regret missing the first half of season 1 greatly...infact cant wait for it to be released in Australia on dvd.
    Every week I become even more addicted to this series, and this week didn\'t disappoint, it again proved why I love this show so much.
    Witty writing, great story lines, interesting characters that you want to watch and learn more about...this show is by far and away one of the best shows on television...again my weekly countdown has begun til I get to watch the next episode...