Grey's Anatomy

Everybody's Crying Mercy

Aired Thursday Oct 03, 2013 on ABC

• Christina and Alex!

All the interactions between Christina and Owen in this episode were so great - many cringeworthy in their awkwardness, but so realistic and not over-acted. I especially loved the exchange they had in the elevator.

Also I thought there were some really cool music choices in this episode. Kendrick Lamar's "Swimming Pools" was a really weird choice to play while that woman died on the table, but it was jarring and heightened that scene. Also loved when "Because of You" By C2C and Pigeon John played when Callie helps Meredith and Derek take care of their three crying kids.
  • My Review on Everything so far

Ok!! So i decided to watch all 3 episodes on Hulu before I posted on here. I've been very busy so hehe ^_^

So far Weber is ALIVE big shocker, I was screaming when he opened his eyes in the first episode lol, now he's all grouchy and mean :( shame shame.

Poor Mousy died, did NOT see that coming and Shane as a result is starting to become a more ballsy doctor, I like it, hopefully he won't go insane.

Miranda still kinda gets on my nerves, so fickle, first she's fighting to save weber's life and then watches as he rots away *smh*

I'm Proud of Callie for giving arizona a hard time and seperating from her for a while, she had it coming, putting poor callie through that hell and then sleeping with another woman *smh!!* lol

I don't know what's going on between april and jackson so i lost interest in that hehe.

Im interested to see how Christina's character plays out this season since i heard that this will be her last one, so sad :(

But what tripped me out on this episode was when they started playing "Swimming Pools" by Kendrick Lamar, I though my myspace music page had started up on it's own or something lol

I think that they should've just stuck with the instrumental sound of the sound instead of using the lyrics to, to me it kinda didn't match what was going on.

But what shocked me the most was Weber's confession to Mer about how he thought she would stern, without any emotion, and let him die if he would have to live his life to where he couldn't take care of himself properly.

I was like *Daaamn, that's harsh* hehe

But that was messed up.

Guess he doesn't want to end up like his wife
  • Tense relations

I enjoyed this episode. The relationships between Callie and Arizona, Jackson and April, and Owen and Christina are really interesting at the moment!