Grey's Anatomy

Everybody's Crying Mercy

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Oct 03, 2013 on ABC

• My Review on Everything so far

Ok!! So i decided to watch all 3 episodes on Hulu before I posted on here. I've been very busy so hehe ^_^

So far Weber is ALIVE big shocker, I was screaming when he opened his eyes in the first episode lol, now he's all grouchy and mean :( shame shame.

Poor Mousy died, did NOT see that coming and Shane as a result is starting to become a more ballsy doctor, I like it, hopefully he won't go insane.

Miranda still kinda gets on my nerves, so fickle, first she's fighting to save weber's life and then watches as he rots away *smh*

I'm Proud of Callie for giving arizona a hard time and seperating from her for a while, she had it coming, putting poor callie through that hell and then sleeping with another woman *smh!!* lol

I don't know what's going on between april and jackson so i lost interest in that hehe.

Im interested to see how Christina's character plays out this season since i heard that this will be her last one, so sad :(

But what tripped me out on this episode was when they started playing "Swimming Pools" by Kendrick Lamar, I though my myspace music page had started up on it's own or something lol

I think that they should've just stuck with the instrumental sound of the sound instead of using the lyrics to, to me it kinda didn't match what was going on.

But what shocked me the most was Weber's confession to Mer about how he thought she would stern, without any emotion, and let him die if he would have to live his life to where he couldn't take care of himself properly.

I was like *Daaamn, that's harsh* hehe

But that was messed up.

Guess he doesn't want to end up like his wife
LIFE