Grey's Anatomy

Flight

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 17, 2012 on ABC

7.6
  • A plane crash wasn't very original, but that is okay. Lexie and Teddy will be missed!!!!!

I have to first say how sad I am that Lexie is dead. I understand Chyler Leigh wanted to complete her starring role with season eight, but I am still sad. She was one of my absolute favorites. And I had been waiting for so long for her and Mark to get back together, or at least for some closure. Well, I got my closure, even if it was a little too permanent. Poor Mark though... How is he going to go back to a normal life after that?

I have to admit that this season was not as good as others. Now that it is over I am having trouble recalling more than a few important things that have happened.

(Aside from the crash injuries and all) Meredith and Derek are okay now and have Zola finally; Cristina and Owen are in a really hard spot right now. I hope that they can manage to work thing out because I like the two of them together; I have NEVER been a fan of April Kempner and I am not ashamed to say it. Having said that, I do feel bad how things turned out for her in the end. Did she fail the bar because of the God talk? Or because she was a basket case? And I don't know how I feel about the relationship between her and Avery. He could do better...

Now with this crash, nobody even knows what is going on. Owen wasn't answering his phone all day. I imagine that when he gets through his messages, he will have an idea... The devastation that with plow over Seattle Grace will be immense.