Grey's Anatomy

Forever Young

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 15, 2007 on ABC

• A very powerful episode!

I loved this episode, it could be one of my faves of the season. The whole concept was good, the hospital was being compared to a high school. One great thing about this episode was that Bailey had a big part, her speeches are great as Gerorge says and she is really funny. So Izzie and Georges relationship seems to be over but is there friendship? I don't know, I hope not. Sloan being compared to someones dad by that teenage girl was very funny and his face was priceless. Now Thatcher, still annoys the hell out of me. I loved Lexis speech to Meredith, everything she said was so powerful. I hope they give us a bit more info on Thatchers drinking problem. So a potential love interest for Dereck, weirdly I kinda liked this woman, Rose I think it was, though she was hardly in it. Can't wait to see how Meredith and Derecks relationship will go. Sydney was funny and the whole idea of her dating Dereck was funny too. I've actuallty warmed to the idea of Alex and Lexi so I hope they start dating soon. Cristina was as usual funny, the brown noser remarks was great. So this episode was brilliant and I can't wait for more season 4 of Grey's!
LIFE