Grey's Anatomy

Forever Young

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 15, 2007 on ABC

• Apparently I'm the only one that didn't enjoy this episode, It was tedious derivative and out of character.

This episode is classic november sweeps fare with a story that tries to tell too much and falls painfully short. From the beginning of the season Grey's Anatomy has suffered from bad writing and the characters seem out of it most of the time. They just keep going in circles with the same stories told over and over again. The Grey/Shepard story is tiring either split them up or put them together. We've endured 3 seasons of the same thing already. The Bailey thing was apparently just a ratings stunt and I really hate how out of character she seems now, dancing because she got the job and crying because "she's not seen" bu hu hu...

Another chapter in the Izzy/George relationship lead absolutely nowhere.

Christina is getting on my last nerve being a lap dog and doing really stupid things for a surgery. People Christina may be insensitive but she is being written as a really bad person with no self value.

And now they come up with the old "character that was always there but never noticed" crap. Come on... it really shows that the good writers jumped ship to Private Practice.

I really liked this show all the way to the final episodes of season 3 but I hated the season finale and I am starting to hate this season, I just hope that with the strike the writers get their stories straight and stop murdering what was once a great series.