Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on ABCIn Season

AIFC - Alex and Izzie Fan Club

alexandizzie

[121]Mar 4, 2008
    • level: 6
    welcome xoxoJujuBee89 and winkipop69
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

x-missmckenna-x

[122]Mar 6, 2008
    • level: 1
    hey im a member of a site were it was probably predominately merder then equal between gizzie and lexzie fans, but recently there has been a big swarm of gizzie fans and quite a few of them have been childish in the way they present their arguments and called me immature for preferring not only izzie with alex but alex oer goerge as a character anyway! the thing that got me was every gizze fan went on to say that all lexzie fans attack them for being gizziers, which i did see a little bit of but not enough for it to affect and certainly not enough compared to how they attacked us! anyway it www.fanpop.com if anyone wants to join the greys anatomy spot or alex and izzie spot not to attack people for being gizziers but to help the numbers of people who support alex and izzie, because i found out the reason theres been a big load of them recently is because someone posted on a forum the site so im now doing the same! sorry for the big ranting message!

x-missmckenna-x

[123]Mar 6, 2008
    and also how do i join the fanclub?

xbrittanysmithx

[124]Mar 6, 2008
    • level: 11

ill join!! they're my all time favorite tv couple!!

alex_is_hot

[126]Mar 7, 2008
    • level: 5
    welcome, thank you x-missmckenna-x for the website, I just joined fanpop.

ilovemcsteamy

[129]Mar 7, 2008
    • level: 7
    bad news for AI fans:
    Elizabeth Reaser, as Jane Doe Ava, will be back for three.,

I thought ava left for good but it seems that she's not.

Pet_Petra

[130]Mar 7, 2008
    • level: 17

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Okay guys, I'm not leaving this thread again. In every other thread on this forum I get attacked for even liking Alex. I'm so sick of the George worshipers, they're so childish.

Sorry, I just had to vent a little, hope that's okay.

friendfan4life

[131]Mar 7, 2008
    • level: 9
    Pet_Petra wrote:

Okay guys, I'm not leaving this thread again. In every other thread on this forum I get attacked for even liking Alex. I'm so sick of the George worshipers, they're so childish.

I know i love gizzie and alex and izzzie you wouldn't believe how much i get attacked for being undecided this is awfull! I'm so staying here too

KamakaLo

[132]Mar 7, 2008
    • level: 22
    Pet_Petra wrote:

I feel the same.....Its very annoying. very hard to come here anymore. No wonder people left.

Pet_Petra

[133]Mar 8, 2008
    KamakaLo wrote:
    Pet_Petra wrote:

I feel the same.....Its very annoying. very hard to come here anymore. No wonder people left.

I know, but I don't want to give them the satisfaction of making me leave as well. But it's very hard to stay. And now because they have managed to scare so many non Gizzie lovers away they think the majority of Grey's fans love Gizzie (which I'm sure is not true). But the way they think they can talk to you is really appaling. Just because you like a character that they don't get they make you feel like you're insane. Why should I defend Alex all the time? I have the right to like him.

ilovemcsteamy

[135]Mar 8, 2008
    • level: 7
    I tried to leave too but like you said I won't give them the satisfaction I have every right to love alex or alex and izzie.

x-missmckenna-x

[136]Mar 8, 2008
    that is exactly what happened to me on the site i posted, apparently most of the gizzie fans had come from here, so i basically ust had a go and said this site is not about attacking people for having different opinions, im big buffy fan and often get into debates about bangel vs spuffy and have never been attacked for liking one of the sides! i have had some gizzie fans agreeing with me though saying that the reason they have left sites like this is because they've been getting attacked so i guess it does come from both sides but from what Ive seen its mainly gizzie attacking alex and izzie, and i cant understand why!

KamakaLo

[137]Mar 8, 2008
    • level: 22
    Pet_Petra wrote:
    KamakaLo wrote:
    Pet_Petra wrote:

I know, but I don't want to give them the satisfaction of making me leave as well. But it's very hard to stay. And now because they have managed to scare so many non Gizzie lovers away they think the majority of Grey's fans love Gizzie (which I'm sure is not true). But the way they think they can talk to you is really appaling. Just because you like a character that they don't get they make you feel like you're insane. Why should I defend Alex all the time? I have the right to like him.

couldn't be more wrong. not everyone loves them and watches just for them.. I've been on other sites and seen polls that are very much against them. There's even a poll on ABC thats about them trying again and it was 65% against.

alex_is_hot

[139]Mar 10, 2008
    • level: 5
    KamakaLo wrote:
    Pet_Petra wrote:
    KamakaLo wrote:
    Pet_Petra wrote:

couldn't be more wrong. not everyone loves them and watches just for them.. I've been on other sites and seen polls that are very much against them. There's even a poll on ABC thats about them trying again and it was 65% against.

yeah, I've been to many grey's anatomy sites and there are so many againts them ,.

Pet_Petra I loooove your signiture.

Pet_Petra

[140]Mar 10, 2008

alex_is_hot wrote:
    Pet_Petra I loooove your signiture.

Thanks, it's easy to get inspired when the subject is so gorgeous