Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Anyone else hoping that owen is with the nurse(Summer Glau)

JoshHerrera

[1]Mar 16, 2012
    • level: 5

I mean come on its Summer Glau.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nymendez

[2]Mar 19, 2012
    • level: 3

I'm not expecting for Owen to be with the nurse, but I do expecting for him to get rid of Cristina for once. She's so self-centered, egocentric and inmature. The only reason that Meredith is friend with her is because is a fictional program because nobody wants to have someone like Cristina as a friend.

squizzelqueen

[3]Mar 24, 2012
    • level: 2

What utter crap. Owen is the self centered one, he took a strong, intelligent, focused woman, told her he loved her as is, then tried to change her into his idea of a 'perfect' woman. He then gets all shocked and wounded when she turns out to be exactly what she said she was all along. He's the one in the wrong and I'm looking forward to the day Christina kicks his ass.

As for friendship, I have a friend just like christina, and she's an amazing friend. Just God help the man who tries to force her into a box.

poulters

[4]Mar 30, 2012
    • level: 18
    This is the most perfect discription of Owen, plus I am getting a little annoyed at the long dragged out drama, I hope they put an conclusion to it before the end of season

kanniballl

[5]Apr 6, 2012
    • level: 18

squizzelqueen wrote:

What utter crap. Owen is the self centered one, he took a strong, intelligent, focused woman, told her he loved her as is, then tried to change her into his idea of a 'perfect' woman. He then gets all shocked and wounded when she turns out to be exactly what she said she was all along. He's the one in the wrong and I'm looking forward to the day Christina kicks his ass.

As for friendship, I have a friend just like christina, and she's an amazing friend. Just God help the man who tries to force her into a box.

Eh, Owen's definitely in the wrong. I'm not so much defending him, but it didn't come out of nowhere.

Everything stemmed from how Yang handled the pregnancy. Not so much that she GOT the abortion, but how she handled it and how little she involved Owen. She didn't want to talk to him about it, didn't want to discuss it, and acted pretty dismissively. Which might be bad enough to someone, but add in the fact that he realized he wanted a kid and everything... it didn't go well.

It's common for people to go into a relationship with a decision about whether they will want/have kids... and then something happens that makes one of them change their mind. Things like that tend to hurt (and end) relationships when one side wants kids and the other side definitely does not.

Throw in an actual abortion, where one party does not want to deal with the other, and the relationship is either doomed or in the ICU

Again, I can't defend Owen: he cheated.

Edited on 04/15/2012 9:29am
    Edited 2 total times.