Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Best Grey's Moment of 2011?

TheKillianaire

[1]Dec 8, 2011
    • level: 4

The TV.com staff is working on a "Top 100 TV Moments from 2011" story, and we've recently posted a call for entries to gather your suggestions. We want to make sure Grey's Anatomy fans are heard loud and clear, so...what was *your* favorite Grey's Anatomy moment this year?

All sorts of moments are welcome. It could be the most shocking, or most touching, or even a character that you feel stood out the most. Your recommendation might just wind up on our final list!

To review our official call for entries, go here:http://www.tv.com/news/call-for-submissions-your-top-tv-moments-of-2011-27194/

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MsBoonzie

[2]Jan 9, 2012
    • level: 10

TheKillianaire wrote:

The TV.com staff is working on a "Top 100 TV Moments from 2011" story, and we've recently posted a call for entries to gather your suggestions. We want to make sure Grey's Anatomy fans are heard loud and clear, so...what was *your* favorite Grey's Anatomy moment this year?

All sorts of moments are welcome. It could be the most shocking, or most touching, or even a character that you feel stood out the most. Your recommendation might just wind up on our final list!

To review our official call for entries, go here:http://www.tv.com/news/call-for-submissions-your-top-tv-moments-of-2011-27194/

My vote goes to the kiss between Henry and Teddy. It was something we all had been waiting for a long time, and it was better than most expectations. I really think that it deserves to be in the top 100

Edie70

[3]Mar 28, 2012
    • level: 19
    Sara Ramirez singing The Story in episode 7.18 "Song Beneath the Song"

Rachaelma

[4]Sep 3, 2012
    • level: 5

Hi,

My favourite moment of 2011, was in Season 7 when the cast got to the first musical episode of medical drama history.

Shonda wrote the episode really well and Sara Remeriz sang her songs she has a bueatiful voice.

I think that was the shining moment of the season and that made me want to watch the episode.

Sara did an excellent job on her own especially when she sang stroy by Brandi Carlile