Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Favorite Grey's Character and why?

Who is your favorite?

aubreyt

[21]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 4
    George is a cheater? So is everyone else on this show. I just read Alex will cheat on Izzie, Derek cheated on Addison and then on Mer, Richard cheated on his wife, Mark cheats on everyone. Alex slept with a married woman.

No guy on this show didn't cheat.

Mumbling idiot? This is the guy who jumped in front of a bus to save a total stranger. That makes him a hero in every dictionary that is.

He is the guy who got Meredith a second chance at the exam. She is a resident thanks to him.

He is the one who actually convinced Bailey to give birth.

He is the one who helped the nurses on strike at the risk of his career.

He is the one who came through both times for dying patients both times idiot Alex froze like an IDIOT. Those people would have been dead if it wasn't for George.

George doesn't mumble either. That would be Alex who always seems to have a hot potato in his mouth.

Like Izzie said, anyone should be honoured to be like George, but none of the people on this show have half the heart, intelligence, humor and strength he had.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ZSinnett

[22]Dec 27, 2009
    • level: 13
    aubreyt wrote:
    George is a cheater? So is everyone else on this show. I just read Alex will cheat on Izzie, Derek cheated on Addison and then on Mer, Richard cheated on his wife, Mark cheats on everyone. Alex slept with a married woman.

No guy on this show didn't cheat.

Mumbling idiot? This is the guy who jumped in front of a bus to save a total stranger. That makes him a hero in every dictionary that is.

He is the guy who got Meredith a second chance at the exam. She is a resident thanks to him.

He is the one who actually convinced Bailey to give birth.

He is the one who helped the nurses on strike at the risk of his career.

He is the one who came through both times for dying patients both times idiot Alex froze like an IDIOT. Those people would have been dead if it wasn't for George.

George doesn't mumble either. That would be Alex who always seems to have a hot potato in his mouth.

Like Izzie said, anyone should be honoured to be like George, but none of the people on this show have half the heart, intelligence, humor and strength he had.

I agree with all of your points, except that George does have an occasional mumble

mermayd

[23]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 19
    Bailey. gotta be her and nobody else.

except i quite like Callie too.