Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Favourite and least favourite seasons?

talielle

[1]Jan 2, 2013
    • level: 4

Hey! Sorry if this question was answered before but i was wondering what seasons are your favourite/least favourite and why?

What do you think about each season

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

wildhoney66

[2]Jan 3, 2013
    • level: 13

i dunno i can tell you what my favorite one is though that's season 3. it's a great season. and is just me or is the actress who plays Callie "Sara R'

skin darker in that season than it was in season 4? i'm currently watching the show from the 1st episode see my thread i started awhile back. and now i'm up to season 5. and it's better than season 4 but to be fair that wasn't a terrible season it just feels unfinished and not as fleshed out i guess you could say. that in my opinion isn't cause i think the show well that season is written badly. cause i don't think that.

i blame the writers strike that went out during that season. and the way the season was written was they did the best job they could do

with all that going on. and it had some good moments. but the strike kinda hurt the season. with others shows i love that strike hurt other shows as well. so it wasn't just grey's. i'll post more when i get further into the show! he he since i have now the entire show on dvd! not counting this season of course.

sweet_em

[3]Jan 11, 2013
    • level: 26

I like season 2 the best, but have lost track of which season was the worst. There was a definite slump there for a while.Frown

wildhoney66

[4]Jan 17, 2013
    • level: 13

that's i think an honest answer. i think with some shows it's kinda hard to tell at some point which ones are the worst and the best. but with some shows it's easier to remember. i'm a huge buffy fan. and for that show my favorite season is also season 3. and the last 2 seasons are the worst. but they also had some good material in them as well. they aren't terrible seasons they just aren't as good. for "Bones' season 6 is the worst season by far. and my favorite for that show is season 5 actually.

though many people don't think the show is as good as it was after season 3. on that i disagree but i do agree that show also like Grey's has done some stupid things. i have since taken a break from the show well outside of the new episodes only cause i got burnt out by the show.

and i'm still at the same place i was before the 2nd or 3rd episode of season 6

sibowittz

[5]Feb 14, 2013
    • level: 17
    Season 5 is my favorite. My least favorite has to be Season 7.