Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

General Q & A Thread-- All questions should be asked here

wildhoney66

[202]Nov 19, 2012
    • level: 13

don't forget the election as well. and you are 100% on the number of episodes castles got 23 this season but there's only i think 2 or 3 episodes of (2012) left i believe than after the new year the new ones start again. "CSI:NY only have 18 episodes like last season for some reason?

and that shows going to have long breaks as well. my guess when it comes to grey's it'll have a couple episodes left before the end of the year and we don't get any until after the new year. this is only a guess on my part mind you.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KasenStuff

[203]May 22, 2013
    • level: 6
    So is the show done? That episode was a season finale, not a series finale. It basically ended on a cliffhanger. WTF?

IAmsterdam

[204]Jun 2, 2013
    • level: 7

Anyone knows the name of the movie playing on Meredith's TV on S06E05 Invasion; when she is recovering from her operation after donating part of her liver to her father. The movie is a black and white movie from the 30's/40's/50's about a newspaper reporter that is bringing a millionaire's daughter home...

I would like the title so I can try to get it...

Thanks a lot in advance

CKgirl

[205]Oct 9, 2013
    • level: 8

Did Arizona ever actually legally adopt Sofia? I remember them talking about it a while back, but I was curious because if she didn't, she would have zero legal right to access to Sofia of any kind, and since her and Callie's marriage isn't legal, Callie has every right to keep that back-stabbing b**** from her child.

JenniferCarri

[206]Dec 30, 2013
    • level: 2

They never showed whether or not Arizona legally adopted Sofia, but Arizona and Callie are legally married.

mrivera

[207]Nov 17, 2014
    • level: 11
    I was wondering how much longer before the show is completely free of white males. I read last week that Dempsey plans to leave "soon". Karev is unhappy that he was denied a seat on the board and we hardly see Hunt anymore.

ChzTVStarr16

[208]Dec 5, 2014
    • level: 8
    Dempsey isn't leaving. He's under contract until the end of season 12, and he addressed in an interview a couple weeks ago that the statements about him leaving the show are false. The entire cast is under contract until the end of season 12.