Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

General Q & A Thread-- All questions should be asked here

andy_friend

[81]May 11, 2009
    • level: 9
    caroiline wrote:

hey

Missed a few episodes!! So in which one did lexie move in with meredith??

Thanks !

"in the midnight hour", at the end of the episode Derek takes her in.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

blue_fish24

[82]May 15, 2009
    • level: 18
    In the finale episode thread someone said Meredith survived for 3 hours without a heartbeat. I'm a new viewer, can someone tell me the story behind this/what episode it was in?

Joker00303

[83]May 15, 2009
    • level: 67

blue_fish24 wrote:
    In the finale episode thread someone said Meredith survived for 3 hours without a heartbeat. I'm a new viewer, can someone tell me the story behind this/what episode it was in?

It happened in the season 3 episode Some Kind of Mircale. She falls into the water in the previous episode and almost drowns, Derek saves her, but she doesn't have a heartbeat, but her body temp is also 89 degrees, which means she's not actually dead, because you're not dead until you're warm and dead. If you click the link for the episode, you can read quotes and stuff from the eppy and get a better idea about how it went.

dyle123

[84]May 15, 2009
    • level: 26
    Someone wanted to know the ratings - 16.3 million!

Ratings: 'Grey's Anatomy' dominates Thursday

On a night chockablock with season finales, the big success story was Grey's Anatomy's two-hour mega-episode, which topped CSI and CSI: New York's finales and obliterated Fox and NBC, leading ABC to a ratings win for the night.

bballmegan22

[85]May 15, 2009
    • level: 30
    Why did spelling out 007 reveal John Doe was George?
    Edited on 05/15/2009 7:07pm

Joker00303

[86]May 16, 2009
    Because he has been labeled '007' since the pilot episode when he botched a surgery and couldn't tell Burke how to fix it, he froze pretty much and almost killed the guy. So the interns in the gallery labeled him '007', meaning licensed to kill, and the Cristina started calling him it and it just stuck with him.

NJZ

[87]Jun 4, 2009
    • level: 29
    This has probably been asked before but I couldn't really go through 5 pages worth of posts without getting myself spoiled on the show so I hope someone is willing to answer the question here. I didn't get a chance to see GA S5 or PP S2 upon their original airings but I'm looking to catch up on both soon. I've heard there's a crossover arc in these seasons. Could someone point out in which order I'm supposed to watch these episodes? Thanks
    Edited on 06/04/2009 11:50am

Joker00303

[88]Jun 4, 2009
    You can watch the episodes for free at abc.com.

NJZ

[89]Jun 4, 2009
    Joker00303 wrote:
    You can watch the episodes for free at abc.com.

Are you replying to me or someone else? Coz that doesn't really answer my question.

sherrybobbins09

[90]Jun 8, 2009
    • level: 2
    Greys and PP cross over in episodes 15 and 16 of both shows, Greys season 5 episodes 15 & 16, Private Practice season 2 episodes 15 & 16. Not sure what order they would go in, if i were to guess i'd say the episode 15 of PP first and then ep 15 of greys and then back to PP.

NJZ

[91]Jun 9, 2009
    sherrybobbins09 wrote:
    Greys and PP cross over in episodes 15 and 16 of both shows, Greys season 5 episodes 15 & 16, Private Practice season 2 episodes 15 & 16. Not sure what order they would go in, if i were to guess i'd say the episode 15 of PP first and then ep 15 of greys and then back to PP.

I'd already figured out the airing order shortly after I'd posted my question but I didn't know it was episodes 15 & 16 (coz I've been avoiding reading summaries) so thank you for answering the question. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing those episodes.

leiapr

[92]Jun 10, 2009
    • level: 12
    I want to know what episode was when Owen takes Cristina to the vent... cant find it now! Thanks!

sherrybobbins09

[93]Jun 18, 2009
    it's near the end of episode 10-All By Myself!

SimplySophie

[94]Jun 22, 2009
    • level: 3
    Hello, sorry if this has been asked before but i don't want to read back as i've only watched up to season 3 and don't want to be spoiled. I was just wondering if anyone has any idea when the Season 4 DVD boxset will be released in the UK. It seems to be taking a very long time and once i've finished watching my season 3 boxset i'm going to want to watch season 4! lol! I know you can watch episodes on abc.com but that's only available if you live in America and all the other places online are terrible quality and you can only watch one episode a day so i need the dvds! haha! If anyone has a vague idea when it will be out that would be great. Thanks.

ZSinnett

[95]Jun 25, 2009
    • level: 13
    SimplySophie wrote:
    Hello, sorry if this has been asked before but i don't want to read back as i've only watched up to season 3 and don't want to be spoiled. I was just wondering if anyone has any idea when the Season 4 DVD boxset will be released in the UK. It seems to be taking a very long time and once i've finished watching my season 3 boxset i'm going to want to watch season 4! lol! I know you can watch episodes on abc.com but that's only available if you live in America and all the other places online are terrible quality and you can only watch one episode a day so i need the dvds! haha! If anyone has a vague idea when it will be out that would be great. Thanks.

I think you can order it from amazon uk as an import, but thus far there is no release date for the u.k. I hope that helps.

SimplySophie

[96]Jun 26, 2009
    • level: 3
    ZSinnett wrote:
    SimplySophie wrote:

I think you can order it from amazon uk as an import, but thus far there is no release date for the u.k. I hope that helps.

Ok thanks. I think I'll wait a little bit longer for a release date just because looking at previous boxsets they seem to have originally been released around the end of September so maybe this one will be too. Thanks for the help anyway.

sherrybobbins09

[97]Jun 27, 2009
    Season 4 can be bought on ebay but they are only region 1 dvds so you'd need a multi-regional dvd player. I've signed up with amazon to be notified when it goes on sale in the uk. You could download it online also.

kingoffheg

[98]Jun 28, 2009
    • level: 11
    does anybody know the ratings for each season finale? i asked about the 5th season finale earlier and i'd like to know about the rest if possible

ZSinnett

[99]Jul 23, 2009
    Question: What Grey's Anatomy episode featured the song "How To Save a Life" by The Fray?

ZSinnett

[100]Jul 23, 2009
    ZSinnett wrote:
    Question: What Grey's Anatomy episode featured the song "How To Save a Life" by The Fray?

Never-mind =] It is in season 2's episode "Superstition"