Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on ABCIn Season

General Q & A Thread-- All questions should be asked here

alirk

[161]Jan 3, 2011
    • level: 22

mechopyx wrote:

I have a question- are Mer and Der actuallymarried? I mean- I know they did the post-it marriage in the locker room, and they didn't go to cityhall,but....I don't know- they call each other husband and wife, and if the marriage isn't official, i think that's just childish. Is it possible Shonda decided just to skip that part of the story?

I think this is really lame. It's almost like Shonda is keeping them fake married to annoy fans...Boo on you, Shonda!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CrimeDramaBee

[162]Jan 23, 2011
    • level: 15
    What episode did Thatcher slap Meredith? I can't find it.

CrimeDramaBee

[163]Jan 23, 2011
    • level: 15
    IGNORE my last post please- found the episode.

gurlonfire

[164]Feb 3, 2011
    • level: 5

SPOILERS:

I don't understand the clinical trial in the recent episode.

Why do some of them get the placebo affect, while others get the medicine?

Nat6386

[165]Feb 5, 2011
    • level: 14
    gurlonfire wrote:

SPOILERS:

I don't understand the clinical trial in the recent episode.

Why do some of them get the placebo affect, while others get the medicine?

Don't quote me on this, but I think it's so they trace the actual medicine, to see if it's working They monitor the patients who have the drug as opposed to the patients who don't to find the accurate results!!

I also have a question, is it true James Pickens Jr is leaving ??

bmis86

[166]Feb 9, 2011
    • level: 1
    Oh..I just wanted to say hello to everyone.. Since i just made my user now

I'm 24years old, girl, law student, from Denmark.. And I looove Grey's!!!

PS: I havn't even heard the rumor that The Chief was leaving?!

TaniaEli

[168]Feb 15, 2011
    • level: 1

Hi there! Can anyone tell me what happenned with Teddy's husband? I feel like he justdisappeared... Or did I miss something?

alirk

[169]Feb 18, 2011

So, it seems apparent that Jackson & Lexi are going to get together. How do you all feel about this??

Nat6386

[170]Feb 28, 2011
    bmis86 wrote:
    Oh..I just wanted to say hello to everyone.. Since i just made my user now

I'm 24years old, girl, law student, from Denmark.. And I looove Grey's!!!

PS: I havn't even heard the rumor that The Chief was leaving?!

Hi, I love greys too hahahaha and idk i was reading an article and saw it, and was wondering if it was true, ill be really disappointed if he leaves!!

Nat6386

[171]Feb 28, 2011
    TaniaEli wrote:

Hi there! Can anyone tell me what happenned with Teddy's husband? I feel like he justdisappeared... Or did I miss something?

Teddys husband had his operation and now he is a diabetic, in 'Golden Hour' he was there, while teddys date was waiting for her, her husband was entertaining him, and he told teddy she could do better, i think there is growing romance but wait and see!

Nat6386

[172]Feb 28, 2011
    alirk wrote:

So, it seems apparent that Jackson & Lexi are going to get together. How do you all feel about this??

I am the happiest person out!! I LOVE LEXIE AND JACKSON!!!!!!! mark, idk he didnt see her for who she was IMO, jackson is sooo good for her! you?

alirk

[173]Mar 3, 2011

Nat6386 wrote:
    alirk wrote:

I am the happiest person out!! I LOVE LEXIE AND JACKSON!!!!!!! mark, idk he didnt see her for who she was IMO, jackson is sooo good for her! you?

It's too soon for me to say. I haven't totally decided how I feel about them yet

Nat6386

[174]Mar 4, 2011
    alirk wrote:

Nat6386 wrote:
    alirk wrote:

It's too soon for me to say. I haven't totally decided how I feel about them yet

Really, I think there is so much chemistry there!!! I love it, you could tell the writers were trying jackson around to see who he had chemistry with - yang, kepner and now lexie. I think they are such an adorable couple, but we do need to see more of them together so we know if it will work or not

A lot of fans i know, want jackson and kepner together - but idk i think they developed as friends the same way mer and alex did, we dont know about their history from before season 6, but i think he watches out for her in the same way, but more so because she is so naive sometimes compared to dark and twisty.... what do you think?

Ingelief

[175]Mar 25, 2011
    • level: 7

when lexie was introduced she was with alot of other people being a... intern? now somehow all those people are gone and only lexie is there..

i dont get this???? she is not on the same level als meredith those are residents right? but somehow the show went in a direction that that difference is almost gone? while in the beginning it was big..

hope someone will help me out with this just dont get it?

Kollatera

[176]Mar 26, 2011
    A bit rich of Mark being jealous of Lexi and Jackson, isn't it?

Ingelief

[177]Mar 28, 2011

first i wanna say i did something wrong but i dont know what i dit?? i get a message that my message its deleted and that i violetd something, but im not english and i reallly dont know what i did wrong

this was my question i posted

she is gone awhile now, when is she going to be back? imdb labels her as constent present but thats so far not true

What is wrong with the question? I hope i can ask here?

Poppylulu

[178]Apr 11, 2011
    • level: 2

Why are we having such big gaps between episodes lately??

IAmsterdam

[179]Apr 16, 2011

Ingelief wrote:

when lexie was introduced she was with alot of other people being a... intern? now somehow all those people are gone and only lexie is there..

i dont get this???? she is not on the same level als meredith those are residents right? but somehow the show went in a direction that that difference is almost gone? while in the beginning it was big..

Yes, when you start, you are an intern on training, then you do our exam. From the second year you are a resident. Then when you are done as a resident you can become an attending.

At the moment Lexie is also a resident, be it only a third year resident while Meredith is a fourth year resident. In this show the first three seasons were only the first year as interns.

The hierarchy of the doctors is: Chief of Surgery (Dr. Webber), the attendings like Mc Dreamy, Mc Steamy, Mc Mommy, Mc GI-Joey, Mc In-Lovey, Mc IDon't-Carey, Mc Bone-Breaky and Mc Dykey, the residents like Mc Crazy, Meredith, Karev, Lexie, Cristina and then there are the interns like the guy whose bald head got permanent marked hahahaha!

I hope this answers the question...

littleditylum

[180]Apr 19, 2011
    IAmsterdam wrote:

Ingelief wrote:

Yes, when you start, you are an intern on training, then you do our exam. From the second year you are a resident. Then when you are done as a resident you can become an attending.

At the moment Lexie is also a resident, be it only a third year resident while Meredith is a fourth year resident. In this show the first three seasons were only the first year as interns.

The hierarchy of the doctors is: Chief of Surgery (Dr. Webber), the attendings like Mc Dreamy, Mc Steamy, Mc Mommy, Mc GI-Joey, Mc In-Lovey, Mc IDon't-Carey, Mc Bone-Breaky and Mc Dykey, the residents like Mc Crazy, Meredith, Karev, Lexie, Cristina and then there are the interns like the guy whose bald head got permanent marked hahahaha!

I hope this answers the question...

Alright. I've got McDreamy, McSteamy, and Mc GI-Joey, but I need you to explain these other ones to me.