Huge Question

Loralee_jk

[1]Dec 1, 2010
    • level: 38

At the end of the episode "Almost Grown" of Season 7, ep. 5

- this was the episode where the cheif said someone could win a million for their case if they presented it the best. Owen said he would use the money for make sure everyone in the hospital had the right training for emergencies. like when there was a shooting & Baily couldn't save that guy because she didn't know how to use what else was around her. (unlike him who was in the army so you learn that stuff, and a couple other people)

ANYWAYS he won the grant! Buteveryone looks at him with a little bit of skepticism, especially Derek..

WHY?!?!? its no like he could have cheated!! I feel like people don't like owen this season and I DO NOT KNOW WHY?!?!

So I was just wondering if I missed something....

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sibowittz

[2]Dec 2, 2010
    • level: 17
    Loralee_jk wrote:

At the end of the episode "Almost Grown" of Season 7, ep. 5

- this was the episode where the cheif said someone could win a million for their case if they presented it the best. Owen said he would use the money for make sure everyone in the hospital had the right training for emergencies. like when there was a shooting & Baily couldn't save that guy because she didn't know how to use what else was around her. (unlike him who was in the army so you learn that stuff, and a couple other people)

ANYWAYS he won the grant! Buteveryone looks at him with a little bit of skepticism, especially Derek..

WHY?!?!? its no like he could have cheated!! I feel like people don't like owen this season and I DO NOT KNOW WHY?!?!

So I was just wondering if I missed something....

It's obvious that they were a bit frustrated that they did not receive the grant instead of him. Derek looked the most hurt by it because of the thought that his wife might have Alzheimer's disease like her mother in the future, and he wanted the grant so he could start his research on trying to cure it.

Ofuda

[3]Dec 25, 2010
    • level: 9

Doctors, and surgeons especially, are a competetive creed. By nature or so.

I think the cause was the best presented though.