Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

I hate hate hate Greys Anatomy!!!

Lunatikatt

[1]Jun 4, 2012
    • level: 8

Because its soooo cheesy and makes me want to cry!! haha
    i cant believe im still watching and they STILL manage to make me want to keep watching! Havent even watched the season finale and i know that everyone is going to be in danger of dying...

i was remembering that once when Meredith was drowning... remember? hehe then george... even lizzy!then Derek...

who will it be this time? cristina?? no spoilers ive been avoiding them! tough! haha

but yeah i hate it cause im sure im gonna watch season 9 and the storyline will go the same and ill be hooked on their cheesy relationship issues again! haha its one of those.

anyway...hadnt come on forum in a while but couldnt help it..specially cause theres one thing i do want to know...
    DID they do something to Mark?? as in... botox or is he thinner or SOMETHING but he looks weird specially from episode 18 or something like that

cheers ppl dont get sick!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JosephPerry

[2]Jun 4, 2012
    • level: 2

...Lexie dies...And you WILL cry...

Lunatikatt

[3]Jun 5, 2012
    WELL I DID!!!! nooo why lexieee? and Mark all ... and her all... oh no i get goosebumps! its not fair!!! she was all cool in the coolest moment finally all good i insist i hate greys anatomy now ill have to watch s9 NOT COOL THAT THEY KILLED HER!!! why couldnt they all just suffer major injuries but not die?? are we mazoquists? we already know season finales will be major tragedies! :.......(

no no i DID SOB.

writers got me! proper LOST style too

sibowittz

[4]Jun 23, 2012
    • level: 17
    Lunatikatt wrote:

Because its soooo cheesy and makes me want to cry!! haha
    i cant believe im still watching and they STILL manage to make me want to keep watching! Havent even watched the season finale and i know that everyone is going to be in danger of dying...

i was remembering that once when Meredith was drowning... remember? hehe then george... even lizzy!then Derek...

who will it be this time? cristina?? no spoilers ive been avoiding them! tough! haha

but yeah i hate it cause im sure im gonna watch season 9 and the storyline will go the same and ill be hooked on their cheesy relationship issues again! haha its one of those.

anyway...hadnt come on forum in a while but couldnt help it..specially cause theres one thing i do want to know...
    DID they do something to Mark?? as in... botox or is he thinner or SOMETHING but he looks weird specially from episode 18 or something like that

cheers ppl dont get sick!

How about stop watching it then

Lunatikatt

[5]Oct 5, 2012
    cause...between love and hate theres just one episode haha thats what mazoquist means no? haha

CrazyAsian1080

[6]Oct 10, 2012
    • level: 7

Not going to lie, GA is my guilty pleasure show. Sure, all this show does is poop on it's characters and just when you think someone will finally find some happiness they just poop on them some more. But if you think about it, that's why we watch. I posted a while back that if shows like GA didn't poop on it's characters of nothing bad ever happened shows would just be boring and we would actually stop watching.

Im not going to lie, I truly believed that Lexie and Mark were the best characters on GA and I totally didn't seem them getting killed off coming. But the little moments are still there. Alex staying with Calie, Meredith's message, Yang being Yang (rewatching the show she is a crazy amazing actress), all the scenes with Mark, and Avery is growing on me.

Let's be honest, the show hasn't been about Meredith and Derek for a while now. It's more about the other members of the cast. The real question is, now they have killed off probably the two most funny, lovable characters who will carry the show for the probably last season.

wildhoney66

[7]Nov 18, 2012
    • level: 13

i agree that it was stupid to kill them off, if they wanted to leave the show ok i can respect that but did they really need to kill them?

also last seasons finale really wasn't that great honestly. the best one they've ever had was the season where that one dude shot up the hospital. i forget which season that was in though. but that was the best finale. at least it's my favorite one so far. and honestly having the show not focus on mer and derrick 100% of the time like it used to pretty much. or near that percent i can live with that.

cause we have so many chracters coming or going that it's nice that it pays attention to them too. so i have no problem with that. i think this season is so far pretty damn good honestly.

KasenStuff

[8]Dec 4, 2012
    • level: 5
    Lunatikatt wrote:
    cause...between love and hate theres just one episode haha thats what mazoquist means no? haha

wtf is a mazoquist?

Shortpenguin

[9]Dec 6, 2012
    • level: 18
    KasenStuff wrote:
    Lunatikatt wrote:

wtf is a mazoquist?

I think they meant Masochist, which is someone who likes pain, only it's usually used in a sexual sense, but I guess it works?

KasenStuff

[10]Dec 11, 2012
    • level: 5
    I know what a masochist is. And it's not just sexual. I just had no idea what mazoquist is??? Not even close to what they were trying to say?