TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Izzy and George

TabithaGana

[1]Nov 26, 2010
    • level: 9

i'm watching grey's from the beginning again........and i just realized how much i dislike Izzy and George, they are soooo annoying!!! Esp from season 2. I guess they made the show a bit more interesting, but their whinny characters....... IRRITATING!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CrimeDramaBee

[2]Nov 26, 2010
    • level: 15
    Well I liked them alot, so I guess we're entitled to our opinions. Congrats to you since George is dead and Izzie is gone. I miss Izzie badly.

randomjean

[3]Nov 26, 2010
    • level: 8

I dont dislike Geroge and Izzie. Geroge's character is a good contrast to Karav(the ONLY other male intern at the other beginning) as well as Meredith and Christina, you know not a smooth guy in general but performs amazingly well in emergency situation. Shy, considerate, the best guy buddy around that i as a girl wants to have. Izzie, on the other hand, is motherly and more family oriented and i always like her looks tho i know she isnt the nicest person during interviews.

I enjoyed their presence when they were around but I dont miss them when they aint around. However, in contrast to the current cast of Avery and April, of course George and Izzie wins hands down. April is wayyy more annoying than Izzie.

friendserking

[4]Nov 27, 2010
    • level: 13

George and Izzie were why the show was so good they were good supporting characters and yes George played good off of Karev, but now we just have Karev and Sloan and they both are jerks but I guess thats cool these days. Not to mention the show has less viewers now you can attribute that to the writing getting worse or characters like George and Izzie leaving, your call. Personally I think the show is not very good anymore I have no idea why I keep watching maybe because I hope it will be as good as it was before, but who am I kidding that wont happen, but they got me for life I guess.

The characters they have on the show now are so annoying I can only stand about three of them. If you do not like George and Izzie the two best supporting cast members of the shows history you are really going to have a hard time liking characters like Arizona, Sloan, Teddy,and Callie because they are awful characters.

Edited on 11/27/2010 3:22pm

greysanatomy12

[5]Nov 29, 2010
    • level: 16

I loved them both,especially Izzie.They are the original characters that made me fall in love with Grey's Anatomy.Now we have a million new characters that are not even thatlikable or interesting,like Arizona or Teddy.

sibowittz

[6]Nov 29, 2010
    • level: 17
    greysanatomy12 wrote:

I loved them both,especially Izzie.They are the original characters that made me fall in love with Grey's Anatomy.Now we have a million new characters that are not even thatlikable or interesting,like Arizona or Teddy.

True. But I do love Arizona! No one will ever replace George or Izzie. You know Meredith, Alex, George, Izzie, and Christina made: MAGIC!!!!

Maccsa

[7]Nov 30, 2010
    • level: 10

I didn't dislike George, but for me he was the least interesting of all the original interns, so i dont really miss him. But i do miss Izzie. She was a lot of fun to watch, and she had to leave right when things were good with Alex. But my fav character is still Christina and i love some of the new characters so i dont think the show is dead, like some dramatic people say, just cause they two left GA.

CrimeDramaBee

[8]Dec 30, 2010
    • level: 15
    sibowittz wrote:
    greysanatomy12 wrote:

True. But I do love Arizona! No one will ever replace George or Izzie. You know Meredith, Alex, George, Izzie, and Christina made: MAGIC!!!!

I agree- I like Arizona, and I also like Callie. Teddy can be irritating sometimes. I don't like Owen, Sloan, Jackson Avery or April. Derek got really annoying as he became chief, but I'm glad he's not anymore. I hope that Izzy comes back sometime because when she left, she was being really selfish. Clearly, George is not coming back, but I will still miss him.

alirk

[9]Jan 3, 2011
    • level: 22

I don't know that there have ever been any main characters that I really didn't/don't like. I'm on the same boat as some of you: I miss Izzie & wish she'd come back Frown

hex_fan_999

[10]Jan 9, 2011
    • level: 7
    George was my favorite, until Arizona came into the show. Just like Gizzie was my favorite couple, but now Callizona are

bdancer99

[11]Feb 10, 2011
    • level: 11

i actually really liked them, they made the show great, i liked grey's anatomy the best when all the orginal interns were still on the show

bmis86

[12]Feb 11, 2011
    • level: 1
    I really really miss Izzie...

I loved her character and the way she played of the cast members.

George..I dont miss that much..But id take him any day above Avery, April, Lixie, Teddy or Arizona..

Though Arizona is prolly the closest ill get to have anything at all like Izzies character..