Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Katherine Heigl wants to come back!

Do you want Izzie Stevens back on the show?

Ingelief

[21]Dec 2, 2012
    • level: 7

hell know.. I loved her character but thats in the past. Bringing her back would only sad the show back a lot is happend since then so NO

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KasenStuff

[22]Dec 4, 2012
    • level: 5
    I love Izzie. She was one of my favorites. I'd love to see her again...

Wait, so Patrick and Ellen are leaving???

PetraJelaviMi

[23]Dec 17, 2012
    • level: 4
    I would love to see Izzie again and to know what happened to her. I hope Shonda gets her back in the show. If Patrick and Ellen leave I think the show will just suck. I mean we have a show named GREY'S ANATOMY and there is no Grey in the show...and like they are AWSOME!! so if they leave I think I won't be watching the show anymore...it just won't be the same without them... P.S. I'm sorry if my english is bad

pamhalpert

[24]Dec 23, 2012
    • level: 14
    KasenStuff wrote:
    I love Izzie. She was one of my favorites. I'd love to see her again...

Wait, so Patrick and Ellen are leaving???
    Patrick, and Ellen both signed on for 2 more seasons. (Including this season)

obeezy

[25]Jan 1, 2013
    • level: 5
    Nope. Don't want her back. She opted out on the fans to make those garbage movies. Thats one. Two, her character resorted to a pain to have on screen at a certain point. I can't pinpoint it exactly, but she just wasn't the same. Move along Katherine!

wildhoney66

[26]Jan 3, 2013
    • level: 13

you can't blame the actress on the writing though, honestly i can't remember what films she did make during season 6 wasn't it?

to me honestly, it feels like the chracter left and it felt unfinished her storyline i mean. yes it it K.H.'s fault that it ended up that way. but i'd love to see her on even if it's only for a few episodes just to see what happend to her. but don't kill her chracter cause they've killed far to many of them already off.

talielle

[27]Jan 4, 2013
    • level: 4

I used to LOVE Izzy! So i just recently watching and i heard that Izzy leaves early on and i was very upset to hear that. I really really liked her at that point. I think that as the show progressed she got less likeable actually. As people said, it could be because of what she said about her storyline in season 4. But in the end, i think they just ruined her character. By the time she left i didn't even like her any more. That whole thing with her just picking up and leaving Alex was not good I think that someone posted this above, but since Izzy, i don't really think Alex found someone he REALLY likes since then which is kind of sad. I guess it's not the writers fault fully because it was Katherine who decided to leave... I guess i just don't know how they can write her back in and give an explanation to what happened when she left. She WAS a really good character but i think she was ruined in the end. Plus, Katherine was bad mouthing the writers and i heard Shonda saying she doesn't want her at this time... It's been 2 seasons since she left so i'm not sure there's a point in bringing her back after so long. I LOVED Alex & Izzy though.. so i'm sad at how it ended.

wildhoney66

[28]Jan 4, 2013
    • level: 13

i'm currently watching season 5 and i'm done watching it in fact. and so far with the character i don't have a problem with her. let me further add that there is a lot i prolly did forget. but i do remember not liking how she up and left. and i do agree that was a bad way to do it. i don't really know who to blame on that. maybe i'll like it a bit better when i get to that point but right now she's still a regular on the show.

and i think they are suppose to give Alex a love interest this season. anyways as for Izzy i'm not saying it wouldn't be easy to write her in.

but if they do bring her back at some point my guess during the last season would be the best way to do it. in season 5 she's still likable. so when get to how she is in season 6 and i get refreshed i'll post about it here of course. but if memory serves me right part of the reason she acted the way she did and i am talking about the chracter was cause George died. which is just stupid beyond belief they the writers got rid of him that way. he started out in season 5 having a good storyline. and since i'm watching it he's used more than i remember.

but as for storylines not so much. pretty much after he passed his test and became an actual doctor he wasn't used as much for some reason.

anyways sorry for going off topic a bit. but if memory serves me right, when Shondra said a bit more about what went on not to long ago wasn't it? it to me felt like she's forgiven her. but like you is prolly thinking well she wants to come back ok, but what the hell am i suppose to do with Izzy? since she's been off the show since season 6! so either they haven't thought of a good way to put her on the show even if it's only or a few episodes or she feels that the chracter has run it's course either way.

MsPeppersimone

[29]Feb 1, 2013
    • level: 2

I am ok with Izzie coming back. I really liked her an Alex together before but now I like the new girl and Alex better. It would cause drama with his feelings etc and make some interesting shows. However, they would have to bring her back better and less crazy. The Ghost thing was because of the tumor. Now that the tumor is gone and she recovered she should be better. I am not sure how she would fit in now though. however, the comedies she does in movies are great. So making her come back and being a character like that that is funny would be good. I love when Callie is funny. Having another funny girl would be good. But Alex should stay with the new girl though in the end. I really like them together now.

And I have to put in here that i really like Kepner with Jackson and I really really hate the new girl with him. In fact I hate the new girl now and the dumb doe eyed look she gives him.

LisetteRozenb

[30]Feb 16, 2013
    • level: 2

I hate to select no.. But no, I don't want her back. I loved her so much! But she wouldn't fit in right now I think.. To much has happened.

pamhalpert

[31]Feb 18, 2013
    • level: 14
    LisetteRozenb wrote:

I hate to select no.. But no, I don't want her back. I loved her so much! But she wouldn't fit in right now I think.. To much has happened.

I think they nees her. It was so damaging losing Mark, Lexie and Teddy.

RebeccaRiley2

[32]Feb 24, 2013
    • level: 1

You know what... I admit it, I want Alex and Issy to sail off into the sunset with each other. I still think those two crazy kids can work it out! They never reallygave it a try before and they have so much going for them.