Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Meredith's Monologues

EchoHeron

[1]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 7

So... I finally got bored enough to put together Meredith's "thoughts" from each episode. I found that while I was watching each episode, I tended to just ignore the monologues in favor of watching what was happening, but then there would be episodes when she (well, the writers, bless them) would spout something that connected to me, and I'd be left wondering what the whole thing said.

So, I checked, and it seems nobody has really been bored enough to do this (aside from the rare transcripts out there, and those aren't really "readable" formats, IMO.) So, on the off chance that anyone else has wondered "what did she just say?" I put them together in one easy to read page. (Season 3 should be completed by end of weekend.)

They can be found on my blog, www.nothyself.com/blog and the menu is on the right hand side.

-Echo

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stacjobon

[2]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 3
    Thank you for getting bored enough to do it. This helps me out alot. As much as we watch Grey's Anatomy at my house we should know these by heart. But since we don't a place to quick referance is so helpful.

TheOCfan

[3]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 28
    Cool, thanks for putting them all together.

nejcha

[4]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 4
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. In my opinion this show has the best monologues ever!

EchoHeron

[5]Oct 25, 2009
    Just updated the blog with Season Five's Monologues (voice overs)!

EchoHeron

[6]Oct 11, 2011

Meredith's Monologues - the Grey's Anatomy Voiceovers you hear at the beginning of the show - I've completed up to Season 6, I got a bit behind when moving and in t he chaos of life after the move. But hope to have Seasons 6 and 7 up soon.

I've also made an area of the site for the Burn Notice Michael Weston Monologues, although those run the entire length of the show, so will most likely take me a bit longer to complete than the Grey's Anatomy monologues.

Thank you to everyone who searches here for these, and visits the site. It does not get much traffic, and I mainly put them up for myself because at the time, no site had any full monologues, but if even a handful of people read them, then hey. Cool beans.

Enjoy,
    Echo

Maccsa

[7]Oct 12, 2011
    • level: 10

haha Thanks for that! I almost always ignore the monologue for the scenes too.
    I try to pay attention to it, but i cant pay attention to both things.

mermayd

[8]Oct 14, 2011
    • level: 19
    Thanks for this! I love the monologues, they are a large part of why the show is so moving.