Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Official 'Disarm' topic

Joker00303

[1]Jan 6, 2011
    • level: 67

Grey's is back! Yay!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Arno_00

[2]Jan 6, 2011
    • level: 7
    Grey's is totally back and I couldn't be more happier, IMO the episode totally kicked ass!

So...the details.

The tension was building up from the beginning and it was great...the whole thing with the shooting, history repeating itself waz amazing, great idea. There was a whole lot of patients, Idk if it wasn't the biggest number yet in one night...and all ended good, which kinda satisfies me. The character that got on my nerve the most tonight was of course Starke, I wanted to punch the guy in the face, so I'm happy that the Chief gave Arizona the privileges and let her to take over the patient and work with Callie. There were a lot of cool reminders, referrences to the May's finale, which is good...Great refference for the Bailey IMO, that the patient was named CHARLES. And I'm not surprised that a lot of people (Lexie, April, Baily) reacted like that to the shooting, it's great. And I loved Chief's speech in the beginning of the episode it was great. And Cristina is finally back, it was so awesome to see her and people's reactions, being surprised that she IS back, haha.

Finally Meredith burst out and talked to Derek, about Cristina and their bonding and how she feels, kudos, finally. The scene with the choir or whatever it was, was amazing too, at the beginning I thought it'd be cheesy, but it fit in well with the whole episode and the other scenes. The best scene probably IMO was all the staff sitting there, watching Cristina and Teddy in the OR, mentioned ladies being all in tears again, after Chief said that no one died...and then, they all laugh, it was BRILLIANT! And Starke's reaction couldn't have been better, LMAO. It reminded me of 6x01, while they were laughing at George's funeral. It was perfect.

As we can assume based on the whole episode...everyone's futures, besides Callie & Arizona's, look pretty great...Lexie & Mark will totally make it after tonight, after she told him the ILY, the same with Derek & Meredith [though, NOTE : I'm not including any spoilers, no speculation, just deducting how it'll all look, couples' futures after this episode], Cristina & Meredith are good too, I'm so happy, the line about three-headed baby was awesome and then the one from Cristina about cocain or some other drug too, haha. And finally Teddy & Henry (I am a big fan of Teddy), they're the big mystery, haha...but they seem, or rather she seems to warm up to him a little bit, which is great, I totally loved the scene at the Joe's, Henry was totally right, and she didn't run away, I'm curious how it'll all evolve in the future episodes, hm...
    And Callie & Arizona, ofc we all know, it won't be easy...and the only thing that can make it, their relationship and Mark & Lexie's, if they do have one...could be Callie's possible pregnancy, but we'll see...

And as always, music was great, that's why I love GA so much, though there wasn't that much songs in tonight's episode. The song in the ending - Mt. Desolation - State of Our Affair, fit perfectly, I knew it before and recognized it the minute it started playing.

Amazing episode overall, and I'd like to rate it 9/10 for now, it was great. I'm gonna watch it again tomorrow. NIGHT!

antdude

[3]Jan 6, 2011
    • level: 27
    I enjoyed it, but it was not good as last season finale. I hope GA does more of these intense episodes.

I am a former DOOM gamer and chuckled reading the far left car's license plate (BFG) as shown in this high definition/HD screen capture: http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6/screencapc.jpg ... It must also be related to that "Peace, Not War" paper post.
    Edited on 01/06/2011 10:23pm

Nat6386

[4]Jan 7, 2011
    • level: 14
    Arno_00 wrote:
    The character that got on my nerve the most tonight was of course Starke,I wanted to punch the guy in the face...
    Finally Meredith burst out and talked to Derek, about Cristina and their bonding and how she feels, kudos, finally.

I couldnt agree more about Starke or Meredith. I want to hurt starke too...he is so ANNOYING! and I was wondering that the whole time, like sure Christina and derek suffered heaps but Meredith watched her husband get shot an couldnt do anything, pleaded that he take her life and lost a baby.... I mean seriously!?! she held it together for everyone and FINALLY she broke down - even if it was just a little bit. I really enjoyed April and Alex in this episode. I guess that training finally paid off for April, and Alex body blocking Starke -- hilarious!

Amazing episode, I dont think any ep will compare to the last season finale, but this was just really emotional, and full of drama and even comedy at the end... Good old Greys! I really love that it was kept real - people weren't okay overnight it took time to heal, and this ep, sort of ended that whole situation, it marked a change, a new storyline... I wonder where it will go, but loving every minute of it!

alirk

[5]Jan 7, 2011
    • level: 22

I thought this was a great episode! It felt a little season finalish to me...

juan137946

[6]Jan 7, 2011
    • level: 13
    it was an increadible episode, i think one of the best if not the best of the season, finally my girl cristina is back and kicking ass, and i agree that i really wanted to hit stark and i was cheering for cristina the whole night, amazing episode and very funny, (kidding about the bastard things) lol that sorta made my day.

sibowittz

[7]Jan 7, 2011
    • level: 17
    Christina's "crack cocaine" comment at the end was HIGH-larious!

Ofuda

[8]Jan 8, 2011
    • level: 9

I really liked it!Yang is certainly back

I want to kick Stark and has wanted to since he joined.

In this episode I was also talking out loud, no make that screaming to Avery and the O.R nurse. If medicine was selective, especially surgery, you could quite possibly deflect some patients over others. As Teddy pointed out, you take an oath, you might not like performing surgery on someone whose lifestyle or deeds that you deem inappropriate but you do it anyway.

Avery needs to get his head together, not only on this but on his anger overall.

Bt first I want to kick Starck.

Cleo_2525

[9]Jan 8, 2011
    • level: 2

I really liked this episode.

I was saying "Finally, Yang is back!". I didn't like Avary's reaction in the O.R. (he was acting like season 1 Alex). Still I can understand his reaction.Even so,I think his character is coming together after relising that the gunman had people who lovedhim and wantedhim to live.

Oh and my favorite part was when the Cheif said Arizona could work at the hospital again (of course there were stipulations).

alirk

[10]Jan 10, 2011

Was anyone else weirded out by how similar the storyline in this episode was to the shooting that happened in Arizona on Saturday??

Nat6386

[11]Jan 11, 2011
    well im from sydney, and that news hasnt travelled down to us, but i hope everyone who was involved in it is okay...

alirk

[12]Jan 11, 2011

Nat6386 wrote:
    well im from sydney, and that news hasnt travelled down to us, but i hope everyone who was involved in it is okay...

Unfortunatly, everyone isn't ok. 6 people were killed. One being a 9 year old little girl

greysanatomy12

[13]Jan 11, 2011
    • level: 16

^^Yeah,i heard the nine year old was Sophia Bush's cousin...Frown

IAmsterdam

[14]Jan 11, 2011
    • level: 7

Nat6386 wrote:
    Arno_00 wrote:
    The character that got on my nerve the most tonight was of course Starke,I wanted to punch the guy in the face... Finally Meredith burst out and talked to Derek, about Cristina and their bonding and how she feels, kudos, finally.
    I couldnt agree more about Starke or Meredith. I want to hurt starke too...he is so ANNOYING! and I was wondering that the whole time, like sure Christina and derek suffered heaps but Meredith watched her husband get shot an couldnt do anything, pleaded that he take her life and lost a baby.... I mean seriously!?! she held it together for everyone and FINALLY she broke down - even if it was just a little bit. I really enjoyed April and Alex in this episode. I guess that training finally paid off for April, and Alex body blocking Starke -- hilarious! Amazing episode, I dont think any ep will compare to the last season finale, but this was just really emotional, and full of drama and even comedy at the end... Good old Greys! I really love that it was kept real - people weren't okay overnight it took time to heal, and this ep, sort of ended that whole situation, it marked a change, a new storyline... I wonder where it will go, but loving every minute of it!

Agree, great episode. I also dislike Starke, he is indeed one of those doctors that has a reputation that doesn't deserve it. [just taking the cases that will score him wins]. I think that Grey's reaction was very appropriate and did did not break down, she merely used and appropriate amount of emotion to bring her point across.

Too bad that that b*tch is back. How dare she! She decides that her career is more important than Callie and sends her back and now she imposes herself because she wants her back?!?Boo-whoo ! WTF when we [guys] do that [not accepting 'no' for an answer] then it's inapropriate, but when a chick does it it's OK? F-her! I am for equal oportunitySmile

Alex is really becomming more and more the hero that O'Malley was good for him. I hated him in the beginning, even more after he refused to accept Izzie back, but since then he has steadily grown as a human being, good evolution of the character.

I Absolutley loved the laughter at the end...

machloop

[15]Jan 13, 2011
    • level: 8

Yes, another good episode.Cool

Nat6386

[16]Jan 13, 2011
    alirk wrote:

Nat6386 wrote:

Unfortunatly, everyone isn't ok. 6 people were killed. One being a 9 year old little girl

Thats really upsetting.... I dont understand how someone can do that, even as this ep showed that there were people who loved them, im still unable to fathom the acts of some people...

Nat6386

[17]Jan 13, 2011
    IAmsterdam wrote:

Nat6386 wrote:
    Arno_00 wrote:
    The character that got on my nerve the most tonight was of course Starke,I wanted to punch the guy in the face... Finally Meredith burst out and talked to Derek, about Cristina and their bonding and how she feels, kudos, finally.
    I couldnt agree more about Starke or Meredith. I want to hurt starke too...he is so ANNOYING! and I was wondering that the whole time, like sure Christina and derek suffered heaps but Meredith watched her husband get shot an couldnt do anything, pleaded that he take her life and lost a baby.... I mean seriously!?! she held it together for everyone and FINALLY she broke down - even if it was just a little bit. I really enjoyed April and Alex in this episode. I guess that training finally paid off for April, and Alex body blocking Starke -- hilarious! Amazing episode, I dont think any ep will compare to the last season finale, but this was just really emotional, and full of drama and even comedy at the end... Good old Greys! I really love that it was kept real - people weren't okay overnight it took time to heal, and this ep, sort of ended that whole situation, it marked a change, a new storyline... I wonder where it will go, but loving every minute of it!

Too bad that that b*tch is back. How dare she! She decides that her career is more important than Callie and sends her back and now she imposes herself because she wants her back?!?Boo-whoo ! WTF when we [guys] do that [not accepting 'no' for an answer] then it's inapropriate, but when a chick does it it's OK? F-her! I am for equal oportunity

Alex is really becomming more and more the hero that O'Malley was good for him.

Oh I know, enough about Callie and Arizona, Im a bit sick of them, arizona has no right to have expectations of Callie! and oh alex has always been one of my favourites even when he was a jerk at the beginning...Im watching greys from the beginning, im up to season 3, and when I watch these new eps, its so hard to remember that some people are gone, I mean in the eps im watching bourke is there and addison and more importantly izzie and george, and your right you see such a massive change of Alex's character which resulted from the loss of these people... its weird and good at the same time

So who creates the forum for the Episode 12?