Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Official Discussion Thread - 8x15 (Have You Seen Me Lately?)

MsBoonzie

[1]Feb 17, 2012
    • level: 10

Discuss.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tomoose1982

[2]Feb 20, 2012
    • level: 3

A good episode.

SPOILERS

Good points: Karev's wake-up call regarding his 'people skills' (could this lesson stick?!), Meredith rising to the occasion (did I hear her finally admit that she's a good doctor? And sing about it for a change? There's growth...), Cristina and Owen's brutal therapy session, spliced throughout the episode (stalemate = break-up? We'll see...)

'Meh' points: haven't really given much time to 'Private Practice' so the 'crossover' element has always been a bit lost on me. This one by all accounts was pretty weak, although I do remember the sister character from an earlier episode of 'Grey's'. I do still like the way Derek and Lexie work together, so this slightly redeemed it for me. The 'Bailey-needs-to-back-off' storylines have always been difficult to watch, and this one was no different, especially when she was being put in her place by Avery and Sloane - felt a little forced.

All in all, good job though. Now I'm starting to think ahead to the season finale... Board results drama? Splitsville for Cristina and Owen? Swan song for Adele? Reconcilliation for Lexie and Sloane? These have all been played around with lately... need some resolutions, Shonda!!

:-) TomUK

antdude

[3]Feb 23, 2012
    • level: 27
    It was decent. That machine part was gross. Ew! Crossover with Private Practice again? Bleh. I skimmed through my recording for that one.

Loralee_jk

[4]Mar 15, 2012
    • level: 38

ok!