Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Official 'Don't Decieve Me (Please Don't Go) topic

Joker00303

[1]Feb 3, 2011
    • level: 67

Discuss!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

antdude

[2]Feb 3, 2011
    • level: 27
    Soso episode. The Twitter scenes were funny.

Joker00303

[3]Feb 3, 2011
    • level: 67
    It was overall a pretty good episode. I loved the fact that Cristina was back to her old self, also loved Callie and Arizona making up! And Richard and Bailey's discussions on twitter were so funny!

I'll sumbit quotes from the episode by monday, if anyone likes to look at them! I do every episode, and I try to get it done ASAP!

Ingelief

[4]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 7
    no not again, i want lexie and mark to be together ...

hope they make it up, whats lexies problem, its cute this way.

the twitter thing was very funny.. and mer handeling trials better than alex

Nat6386

[5]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 14

Joker00303 wrote:
    It was overall a pretty good episode. I loved the fact that Cristina was back to her old self, also loved Callie and Arizona making up! And Richard and Bailey's discussions on twitter were so funny!

LOVED THIS EP!!! I actually really enjoyed it, Like you said, LOVED christina being back, especially when she walked out of the room with the patient after the operaion and jackson eyes her out and she walks away celebrating with her arms in the air!!! Just reassured me that greys is staying true to itself!

Loved the tweets; and lexie walking out, i saw that coming because she REALLY didnt want to have a kid, and it cant all be happy all the time.

What I loved more than anything though, was as usual the alex-mer friendship which i adore, but that alex told derek it was all mer and that he needs to get over her being his wife! AND that they mentioned mer's mum three times this ep, a throw back to the early seasons and particularly with this ep, a reminder of what meredith went through, having a mum with Alzheimers and seeing what she has become- real character growth that the crew of GA seem to be pulling off better than any other television show out there.

On a side note, quite like merediths new hair do, really suits E.P.!

Edited on 02/04/2011 6:22am

Lil-Ms

[6]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 12

I liked this episode, the tweeting storyline was entertaining.

I didn't expect Callie and Arizona to make up so soon, I thought Arizona was gonna say she's out of the whole baby-thing. But now that they're back together I must say I love this situation with Callie, Mark, Arizona and hopefully Lexie. I love Mark and Lexie together so I really hope she comes around.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of the doctor that gave Callie the ultrasound, she seemed cool. And she was super-hot.

Edited on 02/04/2011 7:17am

mockuben

[7]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 1

I loved the episode, I don't really mind the pregnancy storyline as much as others, my only problem with it is that it may split up Mark and Lexie. However I do still trust and like Shonda so I'm not too worried.

I'm liking the new OB/GYN already, though I haven't seen many favourable comment about her, I never seem to agree with the majority of Grey's fans.

I like how Cristina's back but is that little softer when it comes to patient care, I do however think the race forChiefResident is between Meredith and Alex. I would prefer Meredith (though some may say it's too obvious as it's her show), as although I do like Alex I think beingchief resident will go to his head, and I hate Alex when he is too much of a jerk.

Lunatikatt

[8]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 8

i find myself watching GA more cause i know the characters than real interest.... and every ep is like... whatever... i for one have enough of twitter being mentioned everywhere and being used on shows but it was well justified i guess... i did like the way christina handled the case kicking a** as usual callie kinda got on my nervs but truth is her relationship with mark is my favorite. (i did get teary eyed when they heard the heartbeat i guess im hormonal too jaja)mahn if your boyfriend got his lesbian friend pregnant and you and him are JUST working things out you would freak out too...so im with lexie on this one... but i bet shell come around. mark is just great with her and he deserves baby + girl now. if she doesnt want him ill have all of them! hehe i wonder how much more life GA has in it... overall cool ok, ill keep watching for sure...but it doesnt blow my mind lately cheers ppl take care!

Edited on 02/04/2011 9:35pm

alirk

[9]Feb 6, 2011
    • level: 22

I enjoyed this episode. The Twitter storyline was great. I alsoenjoyed the Christina story as well. The whole Callie/Arizona storyline is coming off a bit rushed to me. It seems like it would have been more realistic if they had stretched out the "broken up" time a few more episodes. It just shows me that "Calzona" (sp?) is one of Shondra's babies. Whatever...

EJamison

[10]Feb 7, 2011
    • level: 17

Not that this show is ever realistic, but in a double-blind study, the doctor giving the injection would be given a numbered syringe. It would not identify if it's the placebo or not.

Whoever is doing the tweeting would seem to have more important things, like watching the operation closely to learn it. And the experts at the other hospitals would be busy doing their jobs, too. Interesting idea, but I don't expect this to really happen anywhere. It could happen, and may be happening, at a slower pace, in forums.

afd252

[11]Feb 7, 2011
    • level: 1
    Loved Thursday's episode. There was this great song in the episode by a band that I think is called the Boxer Rebellion. Does anyone know the song? I've been trying to find it and I love it!

Nat6386

[12]Feb 8, 2011
    • level: 14
    EJamison wrote:

Not that this show is ever realistic, but in a double-blind study, the doctor giving the injection would be given a numbered syringe. It would not identify if it's the placebo or not.

Whoever is doing the tweeting would seem to have more important things, like watching the operation closely to learn it. And the experts at the other hospitals would be busy doing their jobs, too. Interesting idea, but I don't expect this to really happen anywhere. It could happen, and may be happening, at a slower pace, in forums.

sure regularly they modify it because yes this is television, but on some circumstances it DEFINITLY is realistic, in the season 6 finale, shonda actually called a SWAT team, and got them to take her over what would happen in such a scenario, that only five-six would enter and she got them to help when she was filming, many people were like why dont they all just storm the place, but SR wanted to stay true to what would happen, and there are many other instances like this.

The medical jargon and interpretation needs to be simplified so viewers who have never heard any of those terms or understand what is happening and can still follow the show!