Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Official 'How Insensitive' topic -- (May 6th)

KamakaLo

[21]May 12, 2010
    • level: 22

It was a good episode. I really enjoyed it a lot and it reminded me of the ga I loved

Lexie was hilarious on the pregnant part. I'm really starting to like her more ever since she got paired up with Alex lol I actually find them cute so I hope Shonda doesn't put her back with Mark.

I'm really not liking Owen at all this season. I'm not sure why Shonda did this to him but if he left I wouldn't miss him. I was kinda upset when Cris didn't want to talk to her person Mer.

I liked the scenes with Cris and the little girl and her and Jackson. I think her and Jackson would/could be hot.

Callie and Arizona broke up was the best thing ever but annoying that she's still into chicks. I don't think their breakup will last

The Derek stuff was interesting too and Mark and Derek looked hot playing golf at the end.

I can't believe it but I'm actually looking forward to the next one. Shonda just needs to fix the couple thing.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

antdude

[22]May 13, 2010
    • level: 27
    alirk wrote:

jade38 wrote:

I'm just wondering, does anyone know if the heavyset man's weight was real, or made up??

I follow Shonda Rimes (GA creator) on Twitter & she said it was just a really good fat suit

My friend thought fatness that looked so fake. LOL!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.