Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Official ' I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked' topic -- (Jan 21st)

Joker00303

[1]Jan 21, 2010
    • level: 67
    Discuss.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

antdude

[2]Jan 21, 2010
    • level: 28
    Decent. Eww for chicken pox!

Hiphopshopx

[4]Jan 22, 2010
    • level: 8
    gosh i hate alex! ...but then again, I kind of agree with him. but i dont cause i want them to stay married. callie had a cute scene with chicken pox w/ mark...still love those two. && little grey got what she deserved. && poor chief - bad derek.

NoraJane

[5]Jan 22, 2010
    • level: 6
    Geee I can't believe that I'm saying that, but I HATE IZZY! Coming - going - coming - going! It's AWLAYS the same with her. Every drama about her is the same....it's her leaving, then coming back, then her leaving again, then coming back and now leaving AGAIN? But please God, let it be for good this time!
    Alex was right about her this time. He was a jack ass at first but he changed and now he deserves better. She just walks out of their life, their marriages, and comes back and thinks everything's gonna be the same?

About Chief Webber...I guess he'll be going soon. Sad, actually to see him go. But Derik was right to do something about him being a drunk. And it wouldn't have had to come this far if Mer had done something about it sooner...But I understand her behaviour as well..

I whished little Grey and Mark got back together though...He's right to be pissed at her for her having slept with Alex. However during his "hurting - cos - of his - "new" sick daughter"...he slept with his Ex as well. Sorry, but who gives him the right to judge Lexie, when he's no better than her! She was hurting as well! ...

to come to a conclusion...it was kinda a disappointing episode...

alirk

[6]Jan 22, 2010
    • level: 22
    So, what do y'all think they'll do with the Chief now? I don't see them getting rid of his character all together, but I don't really know what they're gonna do with him now...

Dee2theI

[7]Jan 22, 2010
    • level: 1

I MISS GEORGE!!!!

And I hate how the clique doesn't know how to have fun anymore, they hardly laugh at all. Everything is just more dark & twisted than ever.

Alex, let Izzie come back and bake tons of muffins again - we need some positive energy! Enough with all the continuous, dragging drama. Back in the day we had the bazooka shell drama, then we had the ferry boat accident, but after rain always came sunshine. Right now I just feel depressed after every episode.

And did you notice how Meredith and Derek have aged? They both looked like they're in their fifties...

And chicken pox? How boring was that?

I miss the good old days.

pgsuperfan

[8]Jan 22, 2010
    • level: 25
    Would have liked Alex to have been more forgiving and it looks like the chief is going to get canned

KamakaLo

[9]Jan 22, 2010
    • level: 22
    Loved this ep! I have to say this has been my one of my fav of the season so far. It felt like GA! Loved that Jackson was back and had some scenes with Mer and the chief.

omg Mark and Callie, no wonder Shonda hardly gives them any scenes anymore because look at them! they are just so cute! I just love them together! They are hot and cute as friends and lovers. I wish they were together The little MerDer fight was cute in the beginning of how Mer kept bringing up the post it and how she said McDreamy

As much as I'm a Teddy fan and actually wouldn't mind her and Owen it seems he loves Cristina. So they need to do something else with Teddy now! I felt so bad for Alex. I know he loves Iz btw loving KH's hair it looks so more natural now.

YAY Mark and Lexie are still broken up! I could totally see Mark's point I mean Lexie should know this man has grown! He was a manwhore and he fell in love with her (and I hate this couple but I know it) so by her doing this hurt.

angeldeb82

[10]Jan 22, 2010
    • level: 12
    About the opera singer who had a tumor in his lung... well, his notes are just warm-ups but were sure funny.

mermayd

[11]Jan 22, 2010
    • level: 19
    I am also a fan of the teddy and owen pairing. Christina is too selfish to be in a relationship. And what is wrong with that? She wants to be a surgeon. she shouldn't apologise for it.

JoeyBro

[12]Jan 23, 2010
    • level: 3
    The Writing was better and it is reflected in the 9.2 Tv.com rating. Opera singer correlation with picking surgery over love pretty good. Problem is that there is no charm to Grey's, but that is the way they are going. They are going with the The Darkside of man where we make choices and say things that the devil in us would say like I pick surgery over love. Only one who didn't was Izzie, but she is out of place and had to leave Seattle "GRACE" because there is no grace and NO MERCY WEST either. It isn't a wrong direction for the show, just another real & different direction because I'm sure people do pick their careers over their loves, choke their loved ones and drink themselves under. BUt did everyone have to do that to get the point. Even MerDEr? This is great stuff to explore as an artist, actor, writer...etc..., but is it what the audience wants to see(ratings down to 4.6 in 18 to 49's)? Maybe if you can make these dark things they do now charming too(balance)? Arizona/Callie can't be the only charming relief. Everyone should do the darkside and be charming as well. Difficult. Just saying it is too dark not enough charm. Find that balance and you will get back your audience. Think of the sitcom Friends where the first 4 seasons where so charming then the last 6 seasons were so dark. Compare what they say and do between those groups of seasons and I think Grey's is following that same pattern. Friends lossed its balance and became Fiends instead of Friends. Grey's is turning in the Dark's Anatomy .

LatissimusDorsi

[13]Jan 23, 2010
    • level: 12
    mcDreamy being McA$$.. haha, but he did the right thing though, it kind of reminded me of the whole Christina/Burke-thing back in the days - I mean mer covering for the chief and joined his surgeries.. anyway,, Izzie should stay and fight for Alex, they belong together! Alex was right not to take her back right away, let her bleed for a while, but he should take her back and forgive her at the end.