Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Official Thread 'Heart-shaped box'

Nat6386

[1]Nov 4, 2011
    • level: 14

I LOVED THE REFERENCES TO GEORGE!!! and at the end with what Alex said 'George died, Izzie left, we'v all changed' I had to wipe away a tear - but im sappy like that! It made me so emotional with george's mum, and then when they spoke about him and Kepner and Jackson were like who? it made it even worse - I've forgotten that they werent here when George was, I couldnt believe it had been that long, and then mereidth was like to alex remember when you gave himsyphilis, and yang was like oh remember heart in an elevator? OMG i miss george so much, and this, for me was such a great ep!

Also I HATE THAT LEXIE IS DOING ALL THE NEURO i mean i get it mer is now on Baileys trial and all, but she chose, she CHOSE neuro instead of following in her mothers footsteps. I dont understand that screw all thisnonsenseabout keeping work separate, derek has got to get over his high horse meredith did what she did FOR ADELE! and now she cant pursue the one thing she wanted above all? I mean seriously Shonda, get those two working together again soon, it was AWESOME when they were!

Who else thinks Henry is going to die? TO give teddy a different storyline, but I love Teddy, so I hope he is okay....

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TornIdentity19

[2]Nov 4, 2011

I really liked the way they used George's mother in this episode. The characters were bound to have moved on in the 1-2 years since his death and this episode made that hit home. April and Jackson asking who is was was pretty effective - and how they talked about things George had done. It was just nice to revisit all that in such a realistic way. Callie had some really nice moments with her too.

I was glad to see Meredith and Bailey resolve their feud - I like the dynamic between them. Lexi and Jackson breaking up wasn't exactly shocking but I Jackson's bluntness was. She deserved it really - her breaking down with her writer patient was quite painful.

The ending was quite dramatic with Henry bleeding from the mouth - I guess next weeks episode is going to be pretty eventful. I'm liking this season so far. Is the next episode the mid-season finale??

Nat6386

[3]Nov 5, 2011
    TornIdentity19 wrote:

I really liked the way they used George's mother in this episode. The characters were bound to have moved on in the 1-2 years since his death and this episode made that hit home. April and Jackson asking who is was was pretty effective - and how they talked about things George had done. It was just nice to revisit all that in such a realistic way. Callie had some really nice moments with her too.

I was glad to see Meredith and Bailey resolve their feud - I like the dynamic between them. Lexi and Jackson breaking up wasn't exactly shocking but I Jackson's bluntness was. She deserved it really - her breaking down with her writer patient was quite painful.

The ending was quite dramatic with Henry bleeding from the mouth - I guess next weeks episode is going to be pretty eventful. I'm liking this season so far. Is the next episode the mid-season finale??

yep i agree with everything you said! but i actually enjoyed lexie with jackson before they made her all jealous and stuff and good for jackson! he finally is doing something he wants for a change!!! i hope mark and lexie never get back together! lexie is really starting to annoy me more than she was before

and im not sure about mid-season finale but it seems that way, they usually end up late november early december

Moniquedee

[4]Nov 5, 2011
    • level: 10
    Really good episode. This episode reminded me of how much I loved George and how I miss really miss him. I love how the other Meredith, Alex and Cristina remembered George, that was great and for Alex to realize how much they had all changed since George has died, that was unexpected from him. Loved seeing Mama O'Malley, I liked the scenes with her and Callie.

I really happy that Bailey and Meredith have worked out their problems, now Bailey can get back to being the Bailey that we know and love. I knew there was a reason why Bailey had been angry towards Meredith, I just couldn't see what it was. I was almost in tears when she was talking about George and him being her favourite. I know I shouldn't say this but I'm glad Jackson and Lexie are done, I have been waiting for them to break up what would seem like forever, and it didn't surprise me either. Now we can get Mark and Lexie back on track. Plus how cool is the bromance between Mark and Jackson, Mark's concern about Jackson "leaving him" was hilarious. Glad that Teddy now has a solid story line but I don't want anything bad to happen to Henry, they have just started to be a real couple and I love them together, I don't want to see Henry die. But as usual Shonda Rhimes has to torture the couple before we can have a happy ending, that is her usual spin with all the Grey's couples.