Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Poll: Which type of plotline do you like better?

Which do you like better?

treehill4ev06

[1]Sep 22, 2009
    • level: 8

So I've been watching all my TV shows that i have on dvd and i realized a certain type of plotline writing that came up and wanted to know what you guys thought.

Do you like it better when you know the answer to something, and the characters dont or are trying to figure it out (example: we knew that christina was pregnant but burke didnt and we had to wait for him to find out or we knew izzie had cancer but everyone else didnt)

or do you like it better when we dont know the answer but the characters do and we have to wait to find out (example: what happened between meredith and george and we had to wait awhile to find out)

It seems to be in a lot of tv shows that kind of thing ya know and i was just wondering if you like knowing and waiting for the characters to find out. or having the charactrs knowing and you having to wait to find out.

discuss.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

miss_sloth

[2]Sep 23, 2009
    • level: 5
    i like it when they have a bit of both, i mean i like knowing and then seeing the character's reactions which are always entertaining but i also like finding out what's happening with the characters once in a while, like season 5 finale had one of the biggest twists and i didnt see coming at all, i was so glad we didnt know

sibowittz

[3]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 17
    I like when characters know more because it keeps me guessing and wanting to see what happens next. The other is usually too frustrating to me.

aubreyt

[4]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 4
    When characters know and we don't. If we do and they don't, they look idiotic.

mermayd

[5]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 19
    Viewers knowing. I like power.