Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Season One

wildhoney66

[1]Nov 18, 2012
    • level: 13

i recently bought seasons 3 & 4 the other day. and i've been watching Season 1 as of late. it's been awhile since i last watched the show from the very 1st episode. the last time i did this was in i think (200 maybe? that summer i think. and i had bought seasons 1 and 2 at the same time. and i got seasons 3 and 4 from the libary i believe. or it may have just been season 3 i forget cause it's been so long.

my point is it's been such a long time since i last watched the show the early years that i found myself forgetting quite a bit about it actually. it made me miss George and Izzie. and countless others. i still think the show is great actually. and even though i love shondra rhimes shows

but the way she's gotten rid of characters and actors i don't like. i don't blame her for everyone leaving who has left let me add. but i do with T.R. Knight' that didn't to me sound professional. but to each their own. the show is still good so i'm not accusing her of destroying it or anything.

just by what i have heard about it doesn't sound professional that's all. anyways. back the show season 1 which i'm on the last episode of that season right now. i forgot how much of an ass Alex was at the start of the show. among so many other things. like even burke honestly. cause it had been so long since i last watched season 1. and i was watching it with someone and they pointed out how much thinner Chandra wilson was back in (2005) i hadn't really been thinking about it but she's prolly right.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

wildhoney66

[2]Nov 30, 2012

i'm up to about nearly midway through season 3 now. and there's still stuff that happend during these seasons that i plump forgot about it. such as Addison and Alex. i remember reading about that something was going to happen as a spoiler back than. well it was hinted at anyways.

i had completly forgotten about that. George with his anger issues and for good reason mind you during his dad's death well right before it i forgot about. and Richard Retiring i forgot about that as well. so many things and so it's nice to see some things again like they are for the 1st time.

wildhoney66

[3]Jan 9, 2013

i'm now up to season 6 actually. with season 4 that felt rushed cause of the strike that we had going on at the time. in season 5 it was a good season but they literary gave George nothing to do at all no storyline at all after he took his exam and passed it. and than once he got his interns

Lexis left him and moved out of the apartment and left him alone really. even though i'm only on i thin the 3rd episode of season 6 right now i'm taking another break from the show so i won't burn out from it. with the exception of new episodes of course! those i'll watch! he he