Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Speculation Only Thread/The Off-Topic Thread

Donna48

[61]Sep 27, 2006
    • level: 12

msmcdreamy wrote:
    re: Promo where Addison is crying with the chief........think hubbie has told her he wants out and she finds out she's pregnant, tells the chief but keeps it a secret for a few epsiodes and the spills the beans, so to keep Mer & Mcdreamy apart one more season..........just a guess really.

WOW! I sure hope they don't do that! I don't think I can take Meredith, and McDreamy apart for one more second, never mind another season!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ambika

[62]Sep 29, 2006
    • level: 6
    I have a hopeful speculation... Chief decides, after another health scare (pick one of the few he's had) he sees his two star surgeons messing about with interns (love or no love), and decides to name Addison as the new chief. She cheated on her husband with his best friend, but that guy wasn't her student, so professionally she's in the clear. And yeah, I'm a big fan of Kate Walsh -- I hope she doesn't leave this season, and if she was the boss -- what fun for the viewers and the forums!!!

Kim245

[63]Sep 29, 2006
    • level: 10
    ^^^ hey thats not a bad idea. After the divorce what else is there keeping addison in seatle? why wouldnt she just move back to new york? that'd explain why she stays and why mark moves to seatle aswell. but then that would mean that the Chief would have to retire so the whole ellis/cheif thing they've been building up wouldnt really go any further.

ambika

[64]Sep 29, 2006
    • level: 6
    Unfortunately, Ellis is dying. I have the feeling that my wish for Addie to take Chief's job will take a few seasons -- Addie may be away and return....in that time, Ellis will probably die, and unfortunately (again, as I like all the characters -- I couldn't slag off any of them, as the actors who portay them and the writers do such a great job) that may mean Webber goes into an alcoholic relapse, unless Ollie (bring her back anytime, she rocks) kicks him into shape -- but that's not romance -- he could lose/give up the job because of drinking (hey interesting symmetry with Addie's drinking!). Much as it can put me through the wringer, that is GA...bittersweet...I'm thinking miles ahead; it'll be interesting to see if/how McSteamy changes now there's no competition for Addie and him to be openly together...

starglimmer05

[65]Oct 13, 2006
    • level: 7
    So I'm thinking that much of the money from Denny might be used by Izzie for her daughter ... Or she could buy that snazzy hotel and everone could live there permanently, playing musical beds! Haha, just kidding

CoffeeCake225

[66]Oct 13, 2006
    • level: 15
    I agree i think that Izzy is gonna use the money for her daughter.
    Also, I think that in the same episode where Derek and Meredith finally get back together Addison is gonna find out the shes preggers!
    just a thought!

shannan1023

[67]Oct 14, 2006
    • level: 2
    I just hope that Derek was thinking that bowing out would force Meredith to see who she really wanted and not because he was thinking he was actually bad for her. In other words, he better say "Alrighty then" when she tells him that she wants him because I just can't stand anymore of him choosing her when she isn't available and vice versa!

carebearhug_78

[68]Oct 15, 2006
    • level: 5
    I think that Burke is going to be the one who convinces Izzie to come back. She thinks she can't out of guilt (about denny) but Burke will be like I wanna be a surgeon but my hand is damaged and Izzie is just wasting her hands and her talent. She'll come around, I have faith.

softspeak

[69]Oct 16, 2006
    • level: 1

Since this is only speculation...

Burke and Izzy have an emotional affair. Of course, everyone else is lead to believe that that two are having a physical relationship.  Complications with Christina ensue...

Nicolnick

[70]Oct 20, 2006
    • level: 3

Maube Izzie will give the money to some type of charity, like a college fund type thing since she had to work her way through school.

But I do like the idea of her using it for her daughter.

MeRDeRLoVeR

[71]Oct 22, 2006
    • level: 4
    I have a feeling she might loan some of it to her poor roommates. haha- i mean did you see the way mer was reaching for it at the end of the episode? Eventhough Izzie paid off her med school through modeling, the rest of them still are in ALOT of debt.
    Why do you think Meredith went to Derek's trailer even after things went so wrong in the elevator? Their relationship needs to begin soon... seriously it needs to happen otherwise I'm going to get angry! haha- it sucks that we have to wait 2 weeks to find out too!

Vickytje

[72]Nov 8, 2006
    • level: 8
    Derek and Meredith should end up together... hope they don't wait to long before getting together, it really needs to happen.
    I think the Christina-Burke relationship isn't going to last, or at least they'll have some serious difficulties.
    Addison and Marc aren't going to get together, unless she's maybe pregnant with him or something? I think Addie would make a great mom... actually hope she might get pregnant this season

Vernita_Green

[73]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 10
    I think this storyline with Burke's hand being messed up is eventually going to end up with him leaving the hospital (and ultimately the show)....I have heard speculation that he is going to be fired from the show for fighting with his fellow cast memebers (and God knows I hope it isn't true cause I love Burke) but it seems to be leaning that way a little (hopefully they can resolve this by getting him some additional physical therapy for his hand),

starglimmer05

[74]Nov 12, 2006
    • level: 7
    so there are rumors of a wedding in which major characters are involved - it would be neat if it were joe and his partner, I think. if it is one of the hospital couples, i just don't know who to think - not a single relationship seems to have any stability right now. Mer/Der doesn't lend itself to the show's longevity. George and Callie would make me laugh and cry at the same time, just because of the absurdity. Burke and Cristina have too much guilt right now. Alex and Izzie...after Denny, I should hope not! Oh what do the writers have up their sleeves? :O

Abalicious94

[75]Nov 21, 2006
    Kate Walsh said Addison and Derek would never be over for good she said "there will always be a Grey area.....no pun intended" I think Derek and Addison will hook up again after derek has a fight with meredith and Addison will be preganat with dereks child and tell him its not his. Derek will go back to meredith and then find out the child is his...........

pgsuperfan

[76]Nov 24, 2006
    • level: 25
    When will Izzy going to be able to treat a patient again?

Abalicious94

[77]Dec 12, 2006
    I think that Derek will cheat on Meredith with Addison, and he will have trouble sleeping at night because of the guilt, and Meredith will figure out that something is up. Then Addison will realize she is pregnant. Then she will tell Derek and Derek will get in a huge fight with Meredith. I hope that happens!

tonyinoz

[78]Dec 16, 2006
    • level: 1
    Hi People, I think there is going to be a new Plastic surgeon joining Seattle Grace and its going to be Dr Roberts (Summers Dad) in a crossover from The OC.

I was just watching The OC Season 4 Ep 03 and it is mentionned quite clearly towards the end which might lead to some interesting Character crossovers between the 2 series.

Cheers!

m8ven

[79]Dec 19, 2006
    • level: 2

Hey, I hate to be a party pooper, but I really hope that they don't take the route of Derek cheating with Addy. I mean, it's hard enough believing that these people manage to find the time to be doctors when they're sexing each other all the time in the hospital. A DerAddy!Baby would be too over-the-top soapy, and this show can be way more creative than that.

As for Burke's storyline, I thought that it would tie in with Izzy's money and that he would have a reallly expensive surgery to regain function of his hand (that way she would literally pay him back for getting shot for her stupidity).

The OC-crossover sounds like a red herring. It would have made sense if both shows were from the same network, but why would ABC want to help promote a show from FOX?

Rogueslayer23

[80]Jan 1, 2007
    • level: 8
    I heard about the OC thing, and I think it was just a little joke, nothing major.