Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Speculation Only Thread/The Off-Topic Thread

Cathy1111

[81]Jan 2, 2007
    • level: 12
    What I'd like to see happen:  Addie is pregnant - but it's Mark's baby.  Mark is all flirtatious and wants Addie back - but he's a good time boy, can you imagine the horror he'd feel at the prospect of settling down and becoming a family man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

emtheeviltwin

[82]Jan 2, 2007
    • level: 11
    I hope nothing else too serious happens in the MerDer relationship (except maybe wedding bells). I can't take them being apart, and I really hope that Derek doesn't hurt her again like Finn said he would. I hope Addison and Alex get together and stay together, they're perfect for each other. They're both short tempered. As for Mark, I hope he goes back to New York for GOOD. However, if everything settled down, it wouldn't be much of a drama. I just hope the twists the writers put in won't be too heart breaking. But everyone knows season 3 will end with a cliff hanger; just like seasons 1 and 2.

Abalicious94

[83]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 4
    In the 1/11/07 episode i think Derek has trouble sleeping because naybe he and addison had a son that died and his/her birthday is coming up and it will be the first time they have been apart for it and he will have nightmares about Addison. And i think the doctors family at the hospital will be Addisons family helping her with "its' birthday.

annuska87

[84]Jan 11, 2007
    The problems with Derek's sleeping are actually in the trailer on this site - Meredith snores...

ilsere15

[85]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 5
    Hi (=
    I think that Alex and Addy will have something more than a co-worker relationship and I think George will get married to Callie..haha It'd be interesting. I used to hate Callie, but now I love her! it's the perfect woman for George, and if someone dies, probbably Burke, Chief, or Ellis, well it's just an idea =P

Abalicious94

[86]Jan 12, 2007

Addie was preganat but aborted marks baby....i think thats what the trailer 4 next week indicated

awesomemel87

[87]Jan 18, 2007
    Addie and Alex defintly together i think george and izzie make a good match

mcsteamyandme

[88]Jan 18, 2007
    • level: 9
    addison and sloan back together.. george and izzie crossing the friendship boundaries then alex realizing that she wants izzie back..

this is just my thought.. peace out!

yculotnanum

[89]Jan 19, 2007
    mark really doesn't deserve unless he changes.. which izzie looks like she's able to do.. if neone is dying.. well george's dad did.. and ellis grey ithink is too...

addie and alex ...SEXY ...

gillian0809

[90]Jan 23, 2007
    • level: 3
    ilsere15 wrote:
    Hi (=
    I think that Alex and Addy will have something more than a co-worker relationship and I think George will get married to Callie..haha It'd be interesting. I used to hate Callie, but now I love her! it's the perfect woman for George, and if someone dies, probbably Burke, Chief, or Ellis, well it's just an idea =P

I would love to see if Addy's pregnant again (McDreamy's) maybe? Then the Merder relationship can arise to a whole new level.

I don't want Burke to die, I can' bear to think how Cristina will be if Burke dies. Last time he's in surgery she's already frozen, I think if Burke dies, she'll competely crumble. The thing I love about them is they are strong and be there for each other. When Cristina breaks, Burke was there silently hugging her. And later when Burke with his tremor hand, at first Cristina tries to fight her feelings and in the end she decided to let them out and held Burke's hand to tell him she'll be there for him from now on.

I also think that Burke and Cristina are a perfect match for each other (besides Burke's a clean freak and Cristina's a slob). They are both aggresive (remember Baily's 30 sec to Burke?), cocky, proud of themselves in the expertise of their field of medicine. I would say for the underlying prinicples they ARE the same person. Also see when their "date" in the OR, how the two person co-op with each other and get so excited with the survey? (Self fav. line: "You won't let me pick the wine but you let me do this?" oh yeah, and don't forget the touching-hand-trying-to-keep-my-cool-and-not-do-it-in-the-OR-room-right-now scene)

But I think Ellis's death can also give a great impact and drama to Chief and Mer, which we can also see more in Meredith and what really happened with Ellis and Chief (although the affair is pretty obvious now)

waeva

[91]Jan 23, 2007
    • level: 7
    *shudder* .. i dont think alex and addie look good together ... i just think it;s so wrong .. that addie sleeps ariund with every guy she sees infront of her... i dont like that about her ...!!
    i guess that's wat she has in common wit Mer!!!!!

meema7

[92]Jan 24, 2007

i hope george and izzie do not ruin the friendship they have and cross the line,, it' nice to see that a boy/girl friendship could last without "crossing the line"

annuska87

[93]Jan 30, 2007
    I think Alex and Addie are great together. And I don't think Addison is that much sleeping around. I mean Derek was her husband, then she cheated on him. Now both those things are over, and she's looking for someone else. What Mer did, was definitely sleeping around (Derek, some guys, George...), but I still don't know what's wrong with that...

newfrenchtoast

[94]Jan 30, 2007
    • level: 2
    I don't know if this is speculation-more my hope for the rest of season three. I think there will eventually be some situation where Derek has to care for Addison, and when that time comes, it will bring Meredith and Derek closer. I think there's going to be a reversal of the three of them having a friendship. I would love to see Meredith and Addison being friends, the actresses seem to have a real connection in their scenes together.

Also, I am a big Meredith Derek shipper, but for the love of all that is sacred, could she be there for him ONCE? I mean, we've seen it a couple times, but if their relationship is ever going to go anywhere, they need to be equals. *end rant*

CiaraGurl

[95]Feb 1, 2007
    • level: 10
    god i hope alex and addison don't get together. addison nauseates me. i'm just hoping that she will somehow disappate with time. i kno nobody will agree with me, but does anyone think that there is hope for something to happen again with izzie and alex? i mean, we all kno he still likes her and she never said that she "couldn't" be with alex, she just said she wasn't ready yet. which is understandable. but when she is ready, something can happen, right? god, alex is so hot.

thejanedoe

[96]Feb 2, 2007
    • level: 1
    AMEN!!!

TeaCake911

[97]Feb 3, 2007
    • level: 6
    ilsere15 wrote:
    Hi (=

Wow, we gots a bonafide psychic on the boards!

jean27

[98]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 5
    Well ...there i was, catching up with "The O.C."-Series and suddenly i started laughing MAO. One of the Support Characters, Dr. Neil Roberts played by Micheal Nouri, talked to his daughter about moving to a "hospital that is famous for being wonderfully quirky, Seattle Grace".

There was no mentioning if they are talking about the position as chief of surgery, but you never know. I found it absolutly hillarious, though.

p.s.: the episode mentioned was "The O.C.", Season 4, Episode 3 "Cold Turkey", TC 00:38:20

yculotnanum

[99]Feb 10, 2007
    WELL.. i love u gillian0809.. u r like probably the only person out there.. hoo is rooting for burke and christina.. and now that thye're engaged. .YAY.. i love the sweet-silent-intense-funny burktina moments.. can't get enuf of it.. ahah. .and i also like their OR date scene.. but mi fav has to be when she just walks naked out of her room when george and burke were playing chess.. i hope they get married as part of three part arc sweeps ep. adds the final spice to it..

gillian0809

[100]Feb 10, 2007
    yculotnanum wrote:
    WELL.. i love u gillian0809.. u r like probably the only person out there.. hoo is rooting for burke and christina.. and now that thye're engaged. .YAY.. i love the sweet-silent-intense-funny burktina moments.. can't get enuf of it.. ahah. .and i also like their OR date scene.. but mi fav has to be when she just walks naked out of her room when george and burke were playing chess.. i hope they get married as part of three part arc sweeps ep. adds the final spice to it..

hehe, thanks. Don't get me wrong what I don't like the others. I just love to favor my BANG moments. I like the flirting between Cristina and Burke. They're always on each other's toes and whenever they have an arguement, the makeup afterwards it's always steaming hot (y'all know what I mean )

I can't wait to see the wedding happening and I'm already laughing at the BANG wedding disaster. LOL