Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Speculation Only Thread/The Off-Topic Thread

kinerry

[121]Feb 19, 2007
    • level: 1
    lovemygreys003 wrote:

anyone consider the fact that the little girl helping mer could possibly be izzies daughter

that would be one bigggg shocker

ps there is no way mer is going to die. show title is her name, simple as that!

Ellis Gray could replace Meredith, the title could stay that way
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

EveryDot

[122]Feb 20, 2007
    • level: 4
    Hmm... I wonder who is going to die? If I had to guess, I'd say probably Isiah Washington's character because he's been causing so much gried behind scenes.

mariekarlsen

[123]Feb 20, 2007
    • level: 7
    Have we seen that other dead guy before? Someone called him the bomb-guy. I don't recall him...

EveryDot

[124]Feb 20, 2007
    mariekarlsen wrote:
    Have we seen that other dead guy before? Someone called him the bomb-guy. I don't recall him...

Remember that bomb episode where Meredith had her hand on a bomb and was working with a bomb squad and just as this one bomb squad fellow who talked Meredith through the whole bomb surgery guy walked away he was blown into a million pieces.

UKGreysLover

[125]Feb 21, 2007
    124. Re: Speculation Only Thread | 02/20/2007 10:04pm

His name was Dylan.
    Edited on 02/21/2007 4:53am

UKGreysLover

[126]Feb 21, 2007
    I'm thinking that it is going to be either Ellis Grey or Chief Webber.

LatissimusDorsi

[127]Feb 21, 2007
    • level: 12
    I don't think meredith will die.. since it's her show. But is it true that someone IS ACTUALLY going to die !?!?!???

kotschrodingera

[128]Feb 21, 2007
    • level: 6
    Meredith is the heroin of the show, they won't kill the main character.
    if they want to kill some Grey , they can always try with Elis Mer will have the opportunity to talk to her lucid -close to death/dying/dead  mother and then she will be revived... by Addison of course.

Magzz

[129]Feb 21, 2007
    Ellis Gray could replace Meredith, the title could stay that way[/QUOTE]

no meredith isn;t gonna die but be close to it... ellis grey on the other hand i 've heard is going to be the one to die

AlliePinder

[130]Feb 24, 2007
    • level: 11
    the show seems to have summed up most of the characters current situations apart from the whole George and Izzie thing. I heard that someone is coming to Seattle who is a therapist, maybe Derek sends Meredith to see her to discuss the recent events. Meredith did realise that she gave up and Derek thought it too.

littleditylum

[131]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 14
    just testing something

GargylovesWolfy

[132]Mar 17, 2007
    Izzie pregnant with George's baby, quicky-divorce for Callie/George, quicky wedding for Izzie/George, Izzie bio-daughter returns, the O'Malley's help raise George's *son* (George, Jr.), Izzie's mom makes an appearance and embarrasses the hell out Izzie.

MerDer end up falling apart on their own, Merdith realizes it's always been George, has to eat her heart out, and eventually, George divorces Izzie (on Izzie's insistents that he's in-love with Merdith, and they can teach their children the importance of true love), George and Merdith get married and live happily ever after.

BufferZone

[133]Mar 17, 2007
    • level: 9
    GargylovesWolfy wrote:
    Izzie pregnant with George's baby, quicky-divorce for Callie/George, quicky wedding for Izzie/George, Izzie bio-daughter returns, the O'Malley's help raise George's *son* (George, Jr.), Izzie's mom makes an appearance and embarrasses the hell out Izzie.

MerDer end up falling apart on their own, Merdith realizes it's always been George, has to eat her heart out, and eventually, George divorces Izzie (on Izzie's insistents that he's in-love with Merdith, and they can teach their children the importance of true love), George and Merdith get married and live happily ever after.

don't hold your breath

GargylovesWolfy

[134]Mar 17, 2007
    BufferZone wrote:
    GargylovesWolfy wrote:

don't hold your breath

It'll happen....because MerDer are boring.

SojiroRelentles

[135]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 6
    GargylovesWolfy wrote:
    BufferZone wrote:
    GargylovesWolfy wrote:

don't hold your breath

Have to agree with you there

zizou123456789

[136]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 2
    LOL George/Meredith is sooooo not happening there horrible togther and i think izzie doesn't like george she likes having control over him and she's in love with alex and meredith and derek will end up breaking up at the end of the season im sure cuz they can't stay tooooooooooooo long together because its kind of boring but i still love the two together they're sooooooooooo cute

GargylovesWolfy

[137]Mar 18, 2007
    zizou123456789 wrote:
    LOL George/Meredith is sooooo not happening there horrible togther and i think izzie doesn't like george she likes having control over him and she's in love with alex and meredith and derek will end up breaking up at the end of the season im sure cuz they can't stay tooooooooooooo long together because its kind of boring but i still love the two together they're sooooooooooo cute

I believe this is considered the speculation thread.......which means all opinions are valid......and to write mine off because it differs from your's.......is so wrong.

Pet_Petra

[138]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 17

zizou123456789 wrote:

I hope you're right about Izzie and Alex.

sistersun

[139]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 10
    I see Meredith and Derek breaking up, not because they're boring (I don't find them boring), but because Meredith actually experiences growth that takes her places Derek is not willing to go.

I see Cristina and Burke breaking up, 'cause Burke is really looking for his mother; Cristina has seen the UberMom, and doesn't want to go there.

I see Alex becoming the "Intern of the Year" (is there such a thing?)

I see the Chief determining that he's really not ready to retire, and he's not willing to leave the surgery to any of the buffoons currently in the running, so he rescinds his resignation.

I see Callie facing the reality that George does not love her—yet—as she loves him, and taking her womanhood —and her heart— into her own hands.

And I see Addison getting out of Dodge, but it is the emotionally healthy thing to do, and there are better, wonderful prospects, both career-wise & socially, elsewhere...

littleditylum

[140]Mar 27, 2007
    • level: 14
    SojiroRelentles wrote:
    GargylovesWolfy wrote:
    BufferZone wrote:
    GargylovesWolfy wrote:

don't hold your breath

Have to agree with you there

hell no they're not!