TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Spoiler news regarding the musical episode Callie pregnancy and Addisons return.

spartigus13

[1]Jan 26, 2011
    • level: 2

Grey's Anatomy Exclusive: Kate Walsh Returns for March 31 Musical Episode! By: Michael Ausiello

In what can only be viewed as an ominous sign for that little bun in Callie's oven, Private Practice heroine Kate Walsh is bringing her baby doc back to Grey's Anatomy later this season, sources confirm to me exclusively.

Details are sketchy, but I'm told that Addison will be summoned to Seattle Grace in the March 31 musical-themed episode for the purpose of helping out with a medical crisis. You don't need a PhD in Common Sense to figure out that the Code Red in question will likely involve Callie and Mark's unborn tyke. And considering this is the much-talked-about musical episode, it's also safe to assume that Callie's calamity serves as the impetus for all the singing.

The good news? As I reported in Ask Ausiello, it's my understanding that Callie will carry this baby to term. So consider your miscarriage fears all but squashed.

Thoughts? Looking forward to Addison's reaction upon learning that her ex hooked up (and then some!) with a lesbian? Worried about what toll this fresh batch of drama will have on Calzona? Hit the comments!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alirk

[2]Jan 28, 2011
    • level: 22

I think the musical episode could go either way. It's either going to be really good or it's going to really suck

spartigus13

[3]Jan 29, 2011
    • level: 2

I agree..... but I want to be positive and consider since the cast does have some awesome award winning voices in Sara Ramirez and Vhandra Wilson that at the very least they will sound good. IDK how the story line will work.

CrimeDramaBee

[4]Jan 29, 2011
    • level: 15
    Oh i'm glad Addison's returning. I didn't like her that much, but it's nice to see her sometimes. I still wonder how the singing will be written in. And what will happen with the baby.

antdude

[5]Feb 10, 2011
    • level: 28
    Ugh, musical? NOOOOOOOO!