Spoiler Speculation Thread

Yakira

[1]Mar 11, 2006
    • level: 39
    You can speculate all you want in this thread and your speculation may include spoilers. You can also speculate about spoilers in general.

Spoilers Only Thread
    Speculation Only Thread
    Edited on 03/22/2007 11:53am
    Edited 6 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tamtam86

[2]Mar 13, 2006
    • level: 5
    I read on spoilerfix.com that we'll find out that one of the characters is a bisexual and we'll meet his/her same-sex love interest!

I'm definitely itching to figure out who this could be!!! Oh man, Grey's just keeps getting better and better. The only possible characters I can think of are Alex or Izzie.

Thougths?

marivdlc

[3]Mar 13, 2006
    • level: 3
    I have no idea who it could be.

BufferZone

[4]Mar 13, 2006
    • level: 9
    George maybe? They thought he was gay at first...

BufferZone

[5]Mar 13, 2006
    On second thought, I take that back. I doubt they would have a man/man relationship seeing as how girl/girl relationships are more 'tolerable.' So since Bailey is married with a kid, she's out. Meredith is going to be with the vet, so she's out. I don't think Yang would get down like that. And Izzie's got two guys, I don't think she needs another person fighting for her attention.

Dare I suggest- Addison? That would provide a reason to end the marriage with Derek...
    Edited on 03/13/2006 6:28pm
    Edited 2 total times.

starglimmer05

[6]Mar 13, 2006
    • level: 7
    BufferZone wrote:

Dare I suggest- Addison? That would provide a reason to end the marriage with Derek...

Oh, my! That opens up so many possibilities. But, perhaps it would be almost too dramatic? Not that I'm discounting your suggestion...its very interesting, to say the least!

Hmm, who else could it be?! The Chief's history with women has been established...Burke is with Cristina...what about the nurse guy who never seems to have a name? Okay, now I'm reaching too far, I know...!

Yakira

[7]Mar 14, 2006
    • level: 39
    tamtam86 wrote:
    I read on spoilerfix.com that we'll find out that one of the characters is a bisexual and we'll meet his/her same-sex love interest!

I'm definitely itching to figure out who this could be!!! Oh man, Grey's just keeps getting better and better. The only possible characters I can think of are Alex or Izzie.

Thougths?

Actually that source is Kristen from E! and a lot of people are saying that she might not be so reliable when it comes to spoilers.

njspyder8

[8]Mar 14, 2006
    So what happened to this forum. Everything has changed. I can't even find the other topic that I posted something on this afternoon and everything has a lock on it....what's going on?

ilovemilo

[9]Mar 14, 2006
    • level: 10
    starglimmer05 wrote:
    BufferZone wrote:

Oh, my! That opens up so many possibilities. But, perhaps it would be almost too dramatic? Not that I'm discounting your suggestion...its very interesting, to say the least!

Hmm, who else could it be?! The Chief's history with women has been established...Burke is with Cristina...what about the nurse guy who never seems to have a name? Okay, now I'm reaching too far, I know...!

I think that would be amazing because then it would open it up for Derek and Meredith to get back together!! And I'm a Meredith/Derek shipper all the way!

starglimmer05

[10]Mar 14, 2006
    ilovemilo wrote:
    And I'm a Meredith/Derek shipper all the way!

Me too! lol!

BufferZone

[11]Mar 14, 2006
    Based on the sides, it appears to be Cristina.

guytwo

[12]Mar 15, 2006
    BufferZone wrote:
    On second thought, I take that back. I doubt they would have a man/man relationship seeing as how girl/girl relationships are more 'tolerable.' So since Bailey is married with a kid, she's out. Meredith is going to be with the vet, so she's out. I don't think Yang would get down like that. And Izzie's got two guys, I don't think she needs another person fighting for her attention.

Why not Derek? Maybe that's why Addison was ignored in the first place? hummm
    (My second guess would be Meredith and that is one reason she has so many one-night-stands, she's in denial.)
    Edited on 03/18/2006 6:31pm
    Edited 2 total times.

BufferZone

[13]Mar 15, 2006
    I was thinking Cristina definitely, but now I'm not too sure.

The patients ('ex-lover') age (40ish) and and the fact she's pregnant points to Addison being possibly involved. But the "discuss how brilliant I am" comment throws me for a loop. That's not very Addison like.

The bounding up and overbearing mother/absent father suggests it could be Meredith. Maybe Derek goes through with the divorce attorney, and they get back? That could make sense.

But the 'discuss how brilliant I am' is definitely Cristina like. The absent father call seems a little odd, because she has a stepdad, so it's not like she was missing a father-figure.

Should be interesting...
    Edited on 03/15/2006 11:56am

Joker00303

[14]Mar 15, 2006
    • level: 67
    The "Discuss how brillant I am" could be Addison too, cause it sounds like something she'd say. I think it's more likey Addison is bi than Cristina is. Cristina just doesn't seem like she'd go that way. It could be Izzie...back in her modeling days.

BufferZone

[15]Mar 15, 2006
    Joker00303 wrote:
    The "Discuss how brillant I am" could be Addison too, cause it sounds like something she'd say. I think it's more likey Addison is bi than Cristina is. Cristina just doesn't seem like she'd go that way. It could be Izzie...back in her modeling days.
    I've thought about it, but based on the sides it just doesn't seem likely that it's her (edit: Izzie).

Although, Alex finding out Izzie was bi would be pretty funny.
    Edited on 03/15/2006 1:45pm

Joker00303

[16]Mar 16, 2006
    • level: 67
    Where'd you read the sides from?

BufferZone

[17]Mar 16, 2006
    www.nowcasting.com

you have to search through the sides tab, and be registered.

But they updated the slides today....added a scene. The patient/ex-lover was this character's professor @ Dartmouth. That combined with the overbearing mother/absent father points to Meredith. But that's a little too obvious. The patient is pregnant, and the baby has a problem- that seems like Addison's specialty.

Joker, check your email
    Edited on 03/16/2006 2:36pm
    Edited 3 total times.

kiericat

[18]Mar 16, 2006
    BufferZone wrote:
    But they updated the slides today....added a scene. The patient/ex-lover was this character's professor @ Dartmouth.

Well we know from one of the early episodes that Meredith did go to Dartmouth... Izzie mentions it, I think.

BufferZone

[19]Mar 16, 2006
    yeah, i know that, but the scene was revised today. Some are speculating that it the scene has already been taped, and that they added it to throw us off.

And I think they might have just used dartmouth to throw us off like they do with the fake names.

It's actually quite confusing...everytime I think I know who it could be, I find a reason to discredit it. I think it's definitely one of the more main characters (so no Olivia, Dr. Torres, etc.)

starglimmer05

[20]Mar 16, 2006
    I don't think its Meredith...it really is too obvious. Unless we are supposed to start doubting outselves...I just don't think so.

Izzie is who comes to mind for me. Remember when Denny was first admitted, and they were joking about Izzie going to prison and then having a lesbian lover named Helga (or Hilda, or something like that). Izzie said "I could do girl-on-girl".

Again, just speculation...!