Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Spoiler Speculation Thread

Joker00303

[21]Mar 17, 2006
    • level: 67
    BufferZone wrote:
    Joker, check your email

Thanks BufferZone. And I agree, I thought it was Izzie at first too. After reading the sides, I'm thinkin' it's Meredith.
    Edited on 03/17/2006 10:04am
    Edited 5 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BufferZone

[22]Mar 19, 2006
    • level: 9
    I guess Alex is the one that's going to be leaving eh? At least that's the indications based on this past episode and the preview for the new one in two weeks..

diedlaughing

[23]Mar 22, 2006
    • level: 8
    well, i just saw the trailer for the upcoming new episode. there was something with mer having a sister she doesn't know about. so what i wonder is it a "real" sister or more like a half-sister?? and if it's the last is it from her father's side or mother's side? i mean since they came up with an affair between the chief and her mother maybe the has been an offspring?? i mean, what's your opinion??

damn this show is just f***in' brilliant and i hate being an addict *lol*
    Edited on 03/22/2006 4:43am

BufferZone

[24]Mar 22, 2006
    • level: 9
    diedlaughing wrote:
    well, i just saw the trailer for the upcoming new episode. there was something with mer having a sister she doesn't know about. so what i wonder is it a "real" sister or more like a half-sister?? and if it's the last is it from her father's side or mother's side? i mean since they came up with an affair between the chief and her mother maybe the has been an offspring?? i mean, what's your opinion??

damn this show is just f***in' brilliant and i hate being an addict *lol*
    The most logical guess is that it's a half-sister from Thatcher's side of the family...

popstar824

[25]Mar 22, 2006
    • level: 7
    I read on broadwayworld.com that Sara Ramirez is only signed on to do seven eppys. Shes already been in 3 so that leaves 4 to go. I guess her relationship with George will be short-lived after all. Unless of course that takes us up to the end of the season and then she might be back next year. Or not. Dare I say it? Maybe something will happen with George and Mer in the finale and Callie won't be back.

guytwo

[26]Mar 23, 2006
    Her contract can always be extended, and don't forget just because she has a 7 episode contract it doesn't mean she will be on 7 shows. Although probable.

popstar824

[27]Mar 23, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 03/23/2006 4:19pm

Yakira

[28]Apr 8, 2006
    • level: 39
    If you want to discuss spoilers do it here. It you want to post spoilers go to the Spoilers Only thread.

diedlaughing

[29]Apr 9, 2006
    • level: 8
    @ bufferzone: yeah, well i guess i painted the scenario a little toooo dark... mca... but i think this way it's even more interesting

Yakira

[30]Apr 26, 2006
    I am quite sure that COD is only appearing in the 3 episodes he was already scheduled for next season. It would seem that Kirsten thinks he's been signed for more.

Migaira

[31]Apr 28, 2006
    • level: 3

Yakira wrote:
    I am quite sure that COD is only appearing in the 3 episodes he was already scheduled for next season.

At least I hope so.
    Yes, it might be a bad sign for Meredith and Derek if they only show her bad sites in 'Under Pressure', but hasn't Shonda Rhymes said herself that Meredith and Derek aren't over yet?
    Ok, I'll post her quote on the spoilers thread...

Yakira

[32]May 9, 2006
    Based on recent spoilers and Sunday's preview I think that Denny has a wife and that Izzie will find out after stealing a heart for him. And then she'll get booted out of the program.

ilsalund

[33]May 10, 2006
    • level: 11
    OH MY GOD! How can he have a wife?? And if he has a wife how come she hasn't been at the hospital to see her husband? If this is true, i feel really sorry for Izzy...

dumbbrunette273

[34]May 10, 2006
    • level: 2

i wonder why the gone went off .. my first thought was that Izzy shot someone to get a heart but i think thats to drastic .. but it could give them a reason for her to leave the intern program as no one has left yet ... it probably wont happen but what do you guys think anyway?

quicktoes2

[35]May 11, 2006
    • level: 1
    I recently read spoilers somewhere that when McSteamy appears next season for 13 eps...apparently Addison is only signed on next season til about the same time McSteamy is...Seems that while Derek realizes he's still hot for Meredith and wants her to choose b/t he and McVet...Addy may find herself back in the arms of McSteamy??? just speculatin'

ilovemilo

[36]May 11, 2006
    • level: 10
    quicktoes2 wrote:
    I recently read spoilers somewhere that when McSteamy appears next season for 13 eps...apparently Addison is only signed on next season til about the same time McSteamy is...Seems that while Derek realizes he's still hot for Meredith and wants her to choose b/t he and McVet...Addy may find herself back in the arms of McSteamy??? just speculatin'

I sure hope so... I think Addison and Mark would make a good couple!

Migaira

[37]May 12, 2006
    • level: 3

ilovemilo wrote:
    quicktoes2 wrote:

Yes, they would - and then perhaps, Derek will be the one standing in the rain.
    But that's gonna be a hard time for Addison. Sometime, the truth about her living together with Mark will come out, Derek will be mad, she will try to stay with him, Mark probably wants to get her back... Uuuuh, a lot of mess and emotional uproar. Cool
    Besides: What about the possibility that Mark and Meredith will have some sort of 'revenge of the dirty mistresses'?

ilovemilo

[38]May 12, 2006
    • level: 10
    Migaira wrote:
    ilovemilo wrote:
    quicktoes2 wrote:

Yes, they would - and then perhaps, Derek will be the one standing in the rain.
    But that's gonna be a hard time for Addison. Sometime, the truth about her living together with Mark will come out, Derek will be mad, she will try to stay with him, Mark probably wants to get her back... Uuuuh, a lot of mess and emotional uproar. Cool
    Besides: What about the possibility that Mark and Meredith will have some sort of 'revenge of the dirty mistresses'?

Uggh, no!

Yakira

[39]May 15, 2006
    Eric Dane (Mark) is signed for 13 episodes. Kate Walsh (Addison) is signed or 13 episodes. Just because they are both signed for 13 episodes doesn't mean that those 13 episodes will be at the beginning of the season. It also doesn't mean that they will be in the same episodes.

Callie hasn't been signed at all.

The imaginary theory wife might not be they because she and Denny are estranged.

Joker00303

[40]May 15, 2006
    • level: 67
    Ahhh looking at the previews for tonight's eppy, I think Burke gets shot in the neck/back because Derek is his surgeon, I think, and since Derek is a neuro surgeon, neuro is head, neck and back...