Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Spoiler Speculation Thread

marioleal

[41]Oct 20, 2006
    • level: 3
    BufferZone wrote:
    George maybe? They thought he was gay at first...

Didn't he just come out of the closet in RL?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kendralgg

[42]Oct 20, 2006
    • level: 5
    For the next episode I saw a picture of Mer sitting at the bar with Mc Steamy. Question is what does this mean? Hmmmmmm.....

lozza1525

[43]Oct 21, 2006
    • level: 33

Maybe being each other's confidance?

serveitup3172

[44]Nov 12, 2006
    • level: 3
    Okay. So I read a spoiler about a baby being born this season. Anyone else think it'll be Addison's...because she's been very emotional when it comes to babies this season...and then there was her reaction to Meredith being sick (when people thought she was pregnent)

chrislovesgreys

[45]Nov 26, 2006
    • level: 2

i've read from many sources that there is a wedding this season that definatley involves main characters and it will shock some people. Any guesses after "From a Whisper to a Scream" on whom this wedding may involvee??

since Burke and Cristina aren't looking so good these days im think Derek and Meredith maybe??

what do you think??

Mactilda

[46]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 7
    No... not MEr/Der since he's been married..
    I don't know who.....

brunt7

[47]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 14
    it could be a flashback on Addison and Dereks' wedding maybe. i'd like that.

Purplepenguin21

[48]Dec 6, 2006
    I don't think it will be Derek & Meredith or any variation involving them. I've been thinking about it though. And realistically it could be Burke & Cristina, The Chief & his wife renewing their vows, Callie & George, or my favorite Joe & his boyfriend Walter. The last one is my favorite because it could involve all the main characters being there and I think it'd be pretty unexpected. (Plus Joe & Walter deserve something nice after they injured poor Walter on the camping trip).

Mactilda

[49]Dec 7, 2006
    That is now my official guess Joe and Walter.

grey_98103

[50]Dec 10, 2006
    • level: 4
    it's joe right? and that chinesey guy?

Yakira

[51]Mar 19, 2007
    • level: 39
    A great thread to use to avoid repeated forum topics...

So who am I learning toward? Gallie or Gizzie? Gallie could last but I get the feeling from so things I read that Sara Ramirez might move over to the spin-off series...

Mactilda

[52]Mar 19, 2007
    Yakira wrote:
    A great thread to use to avoid repeated forum topics...

So who am I learning toward? Gallie or Gizzie? Gallie could last but I get the feeling from so things I read that Sara Ramirez might move over to the spin-off series...

I love Callie (and I used to love George just as much)and IF Callie somehow find it in her heart to forgive her I'm all for that. But otherwise I just want everyone to be happy If it will make Callie happy to go with Addison to LA (was it right?)fine with me (as long as Sara Ramires has the same waterproof agreement as Kate Walsh).

Purplepenguin21

[53]Mar 23, 2007
    I like George and Callie better than George and Izzie. Frankly I'm fed up with Izzie and have been for awhile and thought George could do better (ie Callie). But after this whole Gizzie hook up I feel bad for Callie and think that she could do better than George. I would really hate to see Callie have to go through this who George loves Izzie, but feels obligated to stay with her storyline. If something like that is gonna be the case I'd much rather Callie go and have a good time in L.A. with Addison. I like Callie too much to want to see her all bitter and alone should the Gizzie storyline continue to progress.  

DrLar

[54]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 10
    My speculation is that George got Izzie pregnant, Callie finds out and divorces his arse, after that she leaves town.

Other scenario Callie catches Izzie and George talking about that night and the divorce is at hand also.

Or something more stranger, George impregnates BOTH!!! OMG

gopher101

[55]Mar 28, 2007

From AA:

Despite Christina wanting a city hall wedding her and Burke have a big wedding with a dress and bridemaids. Possible setup for Burke's mom returning and her and Christina face off.

One female finds out she no longer needs birth control and has not for a while. Ausiello said that true AA fans should know to whom/what he is referring to. I am thinking either it is someones pregnant which has be a confirmed spoiler by Shonda for this season or Christina from her surgury in season 2. I am leaning towards the second but hoping for the first.

CMitchell317

[56]Mar 29, 2007
    Purplepenguin21 wrote:
    But after this whole Gizzie hook up I feel bad for Callie and think that she could do better than George. I would really hate to see Callie have to go through this who George loves Izzie, but feels obligated to stay with her storyline. If something like that is gonna be the case I'd much rather Callie go and have a good time in L.A. with Addison. I like Callie too much to want to see her all bitter and alone should the Gizzie storyline continue to progress.  

That's exactly how I feel about it. I think Callie can do better than George at this point, and because I really love her friendship with Addison and think a lot more could be done with that...I'd much rather see her go to the spinoff. I haven't heard any word of her joining the spinoff, and according to the rumors she hasn't been offered a contract for Grey's...so it looks like Sara Ramirez may be moving on completely (and that would be really disappointing).

daisy_star4444

[57]Apr 4, 2007
    • level: 5
    what about alex and that pregnant girl ?? what do you think is gonna happen !! love is in the air!  ooh  my god , alex is gonna be so sad if the husband or boyfriend show up!!!

silverlaine

[58]Apr 17, 2007

Spoilers from Ausiello wrote:
    Spoilers from AA:

3.21 - Desire

04/11 - Remember how I told you that Grey's decided to put the brakes on Addisex due to Kate Walsh's impending spin-off-fueled exit from the show? Well, it appears either Shonda Rhimes had a change of heart or I was given some lousy intel, because the two of them are definitely doing the horizontal tango before she leaves for Los Angeles. In fact, I hear it's their little affair that ultimately leads her to flee Seattle. Also not helping matters: McSteamy's "failure" to stick to his 60-day vow of chastity. Why'd I put failure in quotes, you ask? 'Cause there's a twist (and a surprising one at that)!

Yay At least we'll get some Addex before Addie leaves!!! Now I can't keep this grin off of my face...

More on Spoilerfix.com

Pet_Petra

[59]Apr 18, 2007
    • level: 17
    silverlaine wrote:

Yay At least we'll get some Addex before Addie leaves!!! Now I can't keep this grin off of my face...

Yeah, but they're making it Alex' fault she's leaving. As if everybody doesn't hate him enough

ambika

[60]Apr 20, 2007
    • level: 6
    I posted this thought somewhere else but to say it again: what if both alex and addy realize that sex together isn't enough??? They both are craving more meaningful relationships. Alex may help her see it's time to move on. Addy may help him see it's ok to look for more...just neither of them is right for the other. Alex is being softened up too much this season -- even when Jane Doe almost got found, his callous attitude seemed pretty thin.