Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Spoiler Speculation Thread

angelamvilas

[61]Apr 27, 2007
    • level: 12

dude it cant be Addison cause she slept with McSteamy after McDreamy!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

telekommanda

[62]Apr 28, 2007
    • level: 10

daisy_star4444 wrote:
    what about alex and that pregnant girl ?? what do you think is gonna happen !! love is in the air!  ooh  my god , alex is gonna be so sad if the husband or boyfriend show up!!!

actually I think, that she may be Alex's one-night-stand, visiting Seattle to find him and tell him about the pregnancy 

amieg

[63]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 3
    Yeah Alex will be devestated if someone comes to claim her.  But I don't know how long she will wait. She obviosly has feeling for him too or she wouldn't be trying to figure out how he feels about addison all the time.  Did anyone see the trailors for next week episode?  Meredith is goign to head down another dark road.  Should be interesting.  Will George go to Mercy West?  Can't wait.

rocktheworld7

[64]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 8
    amieg wrote:
    Yeah Alex will be devestated if someone comes to claim her.  But I don't know how long she will wait. She obviosly has feeling for him too or she wouldn't be trying to figure out how he feels about addison all the time.  Did anyone see the trailors for next week episode?  Meredith is goign to head down another dark road.  Should be interesting.  Will George go to Mercy West?  Can't wait.

I think that someone will probably claim her in the end though its a really good storyline..

melanielore

[65]May 10, 2007
    • level: 6
    Yep!  She will be "claimed" in the season finale-"Didn't we almost have it all"

Yakira

[66]May 11, 2007
    • level: 39
    If you see someone post a brand new seperate spoiler thread please direct them to repost their information in either this thread or the spoilers only thread both of which are pinned at the top of the forum.

heartfailure26

[67]May 12, 2007
    • level: 16
    According to Shonda herself that the wedding shall be on.No one is backing out good news for Burktina fans.But alot of other things will be left haging and alot will be resolved.You know at this point Bailey might not get resident chief.Chief is concerned that she might lose her family if she picks her to chief resident.But if Callie gets the chief job she might give it up to Bailey.That will be nice maybe she get's a transfer to Mercey West because she gets an offer to also be a chief resident over there.Since i don't think George will want a baby.That's a perfect way to write her off the show.  

qtonelin

[68]May 24, 2007
    • level: 7
    heartfailure26 wrote:
    That's a perfect way to write her off the show.

Why so many people hate Callie ? Maybe Shonda needs to write something about George's off the show. Everybody will be happy Ha ha

sushi432

[69]May 31, 2007
    qtonelin wrote:
    heartfailure26 wrote:
    That's a perfect way to write her off the show.
    Why so many people hate Callie ? Maybe Shonda needs to write something about George's off the show. Everybody will be happy Ha ha
    If anything, too many people like Callie. I mean it's okay to like her, even though I'm not too fond of her, but that doesn't mean that people have to favor her over the central characters. If people like the side characters so much, how does that prove they are actually fans of what makes the show. So far, people have shown more hatred towards George then Callie but if it wasn't for George's character, 85% of Callie's character would be nothing. So, I would like to see less support for her because it makes me feel like one day this show will end up like ER or 7th Heaven: No viewers and an all new cast every two years. Because really if people keep behaving like Izzie, Meredith, and George are disposable, then why watch the show anyways? It's just ridiculous, this little situation, and it make me wish it was three years ago when the first season was airing and the characters got to be characters without having their romantic life define them. Callie's relationship to George is basically her, all of her: her reasons for revealing her past, her reasons for behaving the way she does in the present, and her reason for wanting to have a future. There just isn't a lot to know about her. Even when she's bonding with Addison, she kind of focuses on her problems with George. She either needs more depth to make her deserve her fan base or she needs to leave, and wanting George to leave would make liking Callie seem contradictory since without him she's nothing. So, I guess my point is that no, I would not be part of the happy crowd if they wrote off one of the five interns-now-becoming-residents. They make the show, and they should be the reason why the show is so successful.
    Edited on 05/31/2007 2:34pm

heartfailure26

[70]Jun 1, 2007
    Look i didn't mean any disrespect to Callie fans and the truth is i like her.It's just i've heard she's not going to be a series regular next season so i was just giving a way for her to leave while still being able to be in the show.

sushi432

[71]Jun 1, 2007
    heartfailure26 wrote:
    Look i didn't mean any disrespect to Callie fans and the truth is i like her.It's just i've heard she's not going to be a series regular next season so i was just giving a way for her to leave while still being able to be in the show.

I'm not a Callie fan. I'm actually up for writing her off. I just feel many Callie fans, and there are too many of them, have no right to prefer Izzie or George leaving instead of her, because that's not cool.

Pet_Petra

[72]Jun 2, 2007
    • level: 17

sushi432 wrote:
    heartfailure26 wrote:
    I'm not a Callie fan. I'm actually up for writing her off. I just feel many Callie fans, and there are too many of them, have no right to prefer Izzie or George leaving instead of her, because that's not cool.

There can never be too many Callie fans in my opinion. Some people just like Callie more than Izzie and George combined (Í'm one of them). Why shouldn't we like Callie more? Because George and Izzie were there first like you said before? I judge a character by their actions, not by how long they're on the show.

Edited on 06/02/2007 7:26am

sushi432

[73]Jun 2, 2007
    Pet_Petra wrote:

sushi432 wrote:
    heartfailure26 wrote:

There can never be too many Callie fans in my opinion. Some people just like Callie more than Izzie and George combined (Í'm one of them). Why shouldn't we like Callie more? Because George and Izzie were there first like you said before? I judge a character by their actions, not by how long they're on the show.

George and Izzie have more story. They are interns or at least they were and the show is about Meredith, Cristina, Izzie, George, and Alex. They are in the center stage. They have been throughout. I'm sorry but what does Callie do other then fight and make up with George? She has a very casual friendship with Addison but I don't think that puts her above Izzie or George. The interns have more history, therefore in your eyes, there's more to judge. Callie came later and she currently has a pretty clean record, but that doesn't make her a more important character. People can like her, like I said before, but I just feel people are losing track of the real essence of Grey's. If people are willing to let go of two of the interns over Callie, I don't know why the should even be on tv anymore. It just isn't right to give Callie's character more praise even though she hasn't really done something extravagent to include her to the story. Maybe things will change in the love triangle when Callie finds out about Gizzie's sex. I still say that if the interns are not valuable to viewers then why even have a show about them? I really just don't see the point in watching a show for the supporting cast.

codename11

[74]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 9

I saw Isaiah Washingtons firing coming

Not only with the backstage drama but don't get me wrong I loved his charecter but he had no depth or interest (except his Yang relationship which is done) I just didn't see the point with him in the fourth season anyways he would be like dead weight.

codename11

[75]Jun 13, 2007

I'm sorry but the only good plotline I see coming next season is the Christina plotline that one is going to be wicked

How do you think her plotline will go?

I think they should right in another guy for her that would be totally in love with her that would be awesome.

codename11

[76]Jun 13, 2007

I want them to ditch the stupid Meredith/Derek/Lexie plotline RIGHT NOW it's hurting the show big time

I hope someone who works for the show reads this stuff I know if I was on a show I would want to read viewer comments.

codename11

[77]Jun 13, 2007
    I want a really dramatic Bailey plotline too.

heartfailure26

[78]Jun 15, 2007
    I believe in Shonda's point of view.So there is probabely a new doctor one that will replace Burke and compete with McDreamy.I kind of find the whole Lexie and Meredith thing interesting.Meredith is her boss she could be ordering around her sister she doesn't even know that it's her sister.I think Christina being pared up with somone is a mistake.She's a resident know and were definitely going to see the well driven surgeon we came to love.I want her to focus on her career for now.I do want an intense story for Bailey one that will just brake her to piesces

TVDaughter

[79]Jun 15, 2007

Alright, why must Shonda break Bailey? Isn't Bailey broken already? She fell in the end and she fell hard- not only did she lose the chief resident position she had been everything but officially given; one of her interns failed the final exam. Oh and let's not forget the public flogging she received over the death of Denny and not being able to control her interns. There's also the fact she now must choose is she a mommy who is good surgeon or mom, sometimes there, who is a great surgeon? I think she is being forced in this path to make a decision on what means the most- her family or her career. Not exactly fair but sometimes the reality.

Next, I am not opposed to Lexie. I think her storyline is going to be bloody brilliant! Here's why: will she be the anti-Meredith? Will she be everything Meredith failed at being in a surgeon, as a daughter, and in Derek's life? How will Mer deal with her little sister stepping into her territory? Oh and YOU KNOW George will play a role in all of this.

Lastly, I am a George and Izzie fan. I make no qualms about how much I think they are truly perfect for each other...JUST NOT RIGHT NOW. He's married- doesn't matter if you like Callie or not (I don't care either way.)- he's married to her and just agreed to have a baby with her (No matter the motives...). You can't ignore that or get around that with this love triangle. Committment. How much does it mean to George because when he decides that- I think he will decide his future in medicine?

All in all I am excited about the new season and a show that will no doubt rise beautifully from the ashes to once impress us again.

~TVDAUGHTER

PS. Love Alex. Most favorite character. Please let's see more of him and his wonderfulness that extends beyond the Mc-Syndrome.

dreaminbohemian

[80]Jul 13, 2007
    • level: 1

Here are some of my ideas pertaining to season 4... (bear with me, still got about 5 more eps. to go before the end of season 3. I saw the season finale, though.)

-It's been stated that the interns who passed their exams have become residents, thus being able to take care of the new interns. (please tell me if I'm getting that statement wrong.) I think that Lexie Grey (with whom I happily share a first name) is going to be in Mer's group of interns. Emotional turmoil and "she's better than me!" ahoy for Mer.

-Christina is going to truly become the surgeon to end all surgeons, now that Burke is out of the picture. She's going to pour herself into her work and leave all of the others in the dust. She'll return to the hilarious, sarcastic, "know-it-all" we all loved in season 1.

-George and Callie's marriage isn't going to last. I have the idea that it'll start to get bad once Callie gets pregnant.

-Something will happen to poor old Thatch before he and Meredith are reconciled. Turmoil for both Meredith AND Lexie this time. Susan Grey will probably play an important role too.

-Something will happen between Izzie and McSteamy. I just get that feeling.

-Callie will end up leaving the show for one reason or another.

-Last but DEFINITELY not least....Alex will vanquish Voldemort, and Snape is on the good side. What do you mean I'm mixing up my theories?I don't think so.

Definitely more to come as I think of them.

Edited on 07/13/2007 6:12pm
    Edited 2 total times.