Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Spoiler Speculation Thread

labelish

[81]Aug 24, 2007
    • level: 2
    I think something is going to happen with Alex & Meredith. She breaks up with McDreamy, he is upset about Ava and they sort of get each other in a strange way
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bairdo_25

[82]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 25
    labelish wrote:
    I think something is going to happen with Alex & Meredith. She breaks up with McDreamy, he is upset about Ava and they sort of get each other in a strange way

That would like Meredith sleep with everyone apart from Burke, McSteamy and the chief.

ambika

[83]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 6

bairdo_25 wrote:
    labelish wrote:
    That would like Meredith sleep with everyone apart from Burke, McSteamy and the chief.

And?

That's the way she picks up the pieces and puts them back together. So what?

At least she does it concsciously, unlike George who has slept with everyone except Christina Bailey and Addison....and is still gormless, bless him.

Meredith1985

[84]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 9
    I think if they'd want to end MerDer they'd rather go for Mer-McSteamy. I have never noticed any attraction between Mer and Alex and she won't be so stupid and sleep with a good friend again.

AlylovesOmalley

[85]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 3

hahahahhahahahahah Izzie and McSteamy?

that is probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Well, next to Alex and Mer.

-Not an Izzie/George fan.

-Hate Lexie already.

-Burke WAS a good character APART from Christina. I loved him.

-Bailey rocks this show.

luv2live

[86]Sep 29, 2007
    • level: 14
    I keep wondering if "Ava" is going to come back and be with Alex. I have to say, I'm not a fan of this couple. I actually kinda liked Alex and Izze together.

alirk

[87]Oct 8, 2007
    • level: 22
    I read somewhere that Rebecca is coming back. I think it's in the third or fourth episode.

luv2live

[88]Oct 14, 2007
    • level: 14
    I am so not looking forward to that. I don't like her and Alex together.

Melismay

[89]Oct 17, 2007
    AlylovesOmalley wrote:

hahahahhahahahahah Izzie and McSteamy?

that is probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Well, next to Alex and Mer.

-Not an Izzie/George fan.

-Hate Lexie already.

-Burke WAS a good character APART from Christina. I loved him.

-Bailey rocks this show.

I almost totally agree to you! Accept for the Burke thing, didn't like him that mych, so I'm not that sad that he is gone.

My 2 cents:
    I hope something real happens between Callie and McSteamy, after the "I think my husband is cheating on me", I suddenly saw it
    Let George and Izzie have their fling and get it over with, I'm sick of the storyline already
    Meredith and Derek are too much drama, let them make a choice, be the completely happy couple, or just break up.
    I hope Ava is coming back. I did like the Alex-Ava storyline, he somehow showed far more emotions with her.

And to close, I too, really think Bailey rocks this show! Let her work together with Callie, I think they could be smashing together!

animalgrace

[90]Oct 18, 2007
    • level: 10

OK - here's whatI see. Derek and Lexie get involved. I mean, there can't be a Meredith without suffering. Her dad has to come back into the picture sometime.

Callie gets involved with McSteamy, of course. He's got the hots for anyone that has a heartbeat. But with those eyes.... who could resist.... Won't last long though. Maybe the rest of the season.

There is something I was thinking about Callie- that she's pregnant. She did mention trying before. That will probably happen. No one has been pregnant for a while. And it might be a whole "Who is the father?" episode of Maury.

I'm glad the whole Yang/Burke thing is over. I got tired of her struggling to make up her mind. Now she can just concentrate on being a cut throat B------.

The chief and Adelle better get back together - that's getting tiresome.

Alex and.... well, no body. If Ava comes back I doubt it will be anything long term. He's too much of an a hole to make her happy.

George and Izzie stay together, at least for the time being. That is if the baby thing doesnt happen. George has too high of standards not to go back to Callie if she's having his baby.

Sushi266

[91]Oct 23, 2007
    i still hope that Alex and Izzie will get back together i LOVED them as a couple.
    i really really REALLY hate george and izzie as a couple, i mean i love them as BFFs, but as a couple they're just bad. i also didn't like george with callie so i think he needs a boyfriend

gregmom

[92]Oct 24, 2007
    • level: 5

I really hope George and Izzie stay together, they are the best thing on the show right now.

Alex and Ava are good, she is the only person who makes me like him because with everyone else he is ass personified and I hate his guts, but she makes him sweet, I know they have a lot of fans so I hope Elizabeth gets a contract

I love Lexie but cannot see her with any guy on the show though I love ehr friendship with George

I want Callie and Mark or Callie off the show

Lauren___Graham

[93]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 7
    I actually could think about McSteamy and Izzy being together! It could happen!

FLSexyChick

[94]Dec 12, 2007
    It could happen. but I see it as unlikely, much more likely that he gets together either with Hahn or Callie

gabigrazie

[95]Jan 30, 2008
    • level: 5
    Yes I think Mark with either go for Hahn, ugh, or Callie, yay! And I want Izzie with george.
    Edited on 01/30/2008 5:59pm

oo7sheri

[96]Feb 4, 2008
    • level: 10

i just hate callie so i just want her 2 go away and Izzie and george can start something not sure if it will work owt but i want them 2 try.

and Alex and Izzie shud not b 2gether but i think he shud try 2 b wif "Ava" she isrelli nice and dosnt work at the hospital so it mite just work owt!

and i dont like the friendship between George and Lexie its like hes replacing Meredith

KamakaLo

[97]Feb 4, 2008
    • level: 22
    I think Mark, Callie and Hahn are best part of the show right now.... they have good scenes together and are funny.

talkygirl

[98]May 2, 2008
    i love this show

ambika

[99]May 9, 2008

This is the speculation thread and I will say this is a HUGE leap....

At the end of 4x14, the name on the door of the shrink's office had the first name as Katherine -- doesn't Derek have a sister who is a shrink by that name?

Some people may know this character haunts me, I keep waiting for her since the first sister Nancy came on the show in S3, when the shrink sister was mentioned. I keep trying to guess if she will be involved.

So after all those disclaimers, anyone else cheering on more of Derek's sisters to arrive??? If so, how do you picture it?

Kierra76

[100]May 11, 2008

KamakaLo wrote:
    I think Mark, Callie and Hahn are best part of the show right now.... they have good scenes together and are funny.

I have to agree.