Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Spoilers Only Thread.

SushiGal

[221]Jan 15, 2009
    • level: 8
    Former "4400" and "Dirt" actress Laura Allen has booked two episodes of "Grey's Anatomy", to air in February. Laura will be playing the ex-fiancee of new surgeon, Dr. Owen Hunt.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

flubman

[222]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 11

4 new Sneak Peeks

video

KamakaLo

[223]Feb 20, 2009
    • level: 22

I don't know if this is considered a spoiler but has anyone read the writers blog??

Here's what it says..

(Just wait till you see the fallout from the fight in future episodes Again, its not going where you think..)

(Know what else isn't? Meredith and Derek.) whats that even mean?!?

flubman

[224]Feb 20, 2009

New Promo Stills

photos

TesserT

[225]Feb 26, 2009
    • level: 75
    EW/The Ausiello Files: Jessica Capshaw inks contract!

Looks like Callie's new girlfriend is a keeper! Grey's Anatomy has signed Sara Ramirez's latest lesbian crush, Jessica Capshaw, to a contract, sources confirm to me exclusively. The deal calls for the actress to appear in all remaining episodes this season with an option to return as a series regular next fall.

koolkat16

[226]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 3
    KamakaLo ^^^
    Doesn't the fallout from the fight have to do with derek and mark? That was the only recent fight I can think of and I'm guessing the fallout is between the guys and maybe derek just wont let it go?

flubman

[227]Mar 5, 2009

New Sneak Peek

video

xbrittanysmithx

[228]Apr 22, 2009

Anyone else see these Ausellio spoilers?

It's baaaaack! No, I'm not talking about Grey's Anatomy -- although, yes, that's also back this week. Rather, I'm referring to the rare treat that is the single-topic Ask Ausiello. Holla! Once again I'm focusing on Grey's, and, once again, I have a good reason for doing so: I just watched the next two episodes (airing April 23 and 30) and my spoiler cupeth runneth overith. Questions, please!

Question: Please tell me there's some good stuff for the amazingly talented Sandra Oh and Kevin McKidd in the next two episodes of Greys. --HY
    Ausiello: This Thursday's ep? Not so much. Next Thursday's ep? Hell yes!

Question: I went to go see Guys and Dolls last week when I was in New York, but Lauren Graham wasn't there! Can you make me feel better by giving me some Grey's Anatomy scoop? --Troy
    Ausiello: These next two episodes are as solid as any I've seen this season. Most of my favorite moments involved Katherine Heigl, who as I Tweeted earlier today, is doing her best work since season 2.

Question: Give me some good Alex-Izzie scoop! --Nicole
    Ausiello: Izzie's trashtastic mother (played by Sharon Lawrence) makes a memorable entrance on 4/30. (Hint: It involves a case of mistaken identity with her potential son-in-law).

Question: Izzie! Grey's! Scoop! --Janine
    Ausiello: She's cancer free by the second ep... or so someone close to her is led to believe.

Question: Any scoop on my favorite Grey's character, Lexie? --Kelly
    Ausiello: Shonda Rhimes found a fun way to work in Chyler Leigh's sudden plus-sizedness (the actress is pregnant in real life) -- and it involves the feud between Mark and Derek.

Question: Please bless me with some Mark and Lexie scoop! Are these two getting some screen time in the episodes leading up to the finale? --Naazneen
    Ausiello: There's some kissing, hand holding, and a dinner date with dad. (In other words, yes!)

Question: Any good T.R. Knight stuff coming up? --Marco
    Ausiello: George and Alex have a huge blowup over Izzie. And before the scene ends, glass is shattered, blood is shed, and someone suffers a near-fatal fall.

i can't wait!!

ZSinnett

[229]Apr 26, 2009
    • level: 13
    xbrittanysmithx wrote:

Anyone else see these Ausellio spoilers?

It's baaaaack! No, I'm not talking about Grey's Anatomy -- although, yes, that's also back this week. Rather, I'm referring to the rare treat that is the single-topic Ask Ausiello. Holla! Once again I'm focusing on Grey's, and, once again, I have a good reason for doing so: I just watched the next two episodes (airing April 23 and 30) and my spoiler cupeth runneth overith. Questions, please!

Question: Please tell me there's some good stuff for the amazingly talented Sandra Oh and Kevin McKidd in the next two episodes of Greys. --HY
    Ausiello: This Thursday's ep? Not so much. Next Thursday's ep? Hell yes!

Question: I went to go see Guys and Dolls last week when I was in New York, but Lauren Graham wasn't there! Can you make me feel better by giving me some Grey's Anatomy scoop? --Troy
    Ausiello: These next two episodes are as solid as any I've seen this season. Most of my favorite moments involved Katherine Heigl, who as I Tweeted earlier today, is doing her best work since season 2.

Question: Give me some good Alex-Izzie scoop! --Nicole
    Ausiello: Izzie's trashtastic mother (played by Sharon Lawrence) makes a memorable entrance on 4/30. (Hint: It involves a case of mistaken identity with her potential son-in-law).

Question: Izzie! Grey's! Scoop! --Janine
    Ausiello: She's cancer free by the second ep... or so someone close to her is led to believe.

Question: Any scoop on my favorite Grey's character, Lexie? --Kelly
    Ausiello: Shonda Rhimes found a fun way to work in Chyler Leigh's sudden plus-sizedness (the actress is pregnant in real life) -- and it involves the feud between Mark and Derek.

Question: Please bless me with some Mark and Lexie scoop! Are these two getting some screen time in the episodes leading up to the finale? --Naazneen
    Ausiello: There's some kissing, hand holding, and a dinner date with dad. (In other words, yes!)

Question: Any good T.R. Knight stuff coming up? --Marco
    Ausiello: George and Alex have a huge blowup over Izzie. And before the scene ends, glass is shattered, blood is shed, and someone suffers a near-fatal fall.

i can't wait!!

He was a trickster to the answer of the last question. News is that Ellen Pompoe is expecting! I wonder if there is a MerDer baby in our mist.

xbrittanysmithx

[230]Apr 26, 2009
    Seriously I was expecting a HUGE thing with the fight! I've been wondering about the baby too. By the time they start filming again Ellen will be pretty big so at first I assumed there was a good chance of them writing again. But then Ausellio posted a blind item saying that a major female character on an hour long drama will be getting pregnant. to me it just screams owen and cristina, especially because of this quote "the expectant mom will be none too thrilled to find herself with child. For starters, the timing couldn't be worse -- both professionally and personally. And then there's the baby daddy. He's been, um, going through some stuff lately. Personal stuff. The kind of stuff only a psychologist and/or a surgeon can fix." and also quite a while ago he posted this spoiler on them -----------------------------------------------------
    Question: Are Cristina and Owen really done on Grey's Anatomy? I actually will be in mourning if that one bites the dust. It is the first interesting plot in a while. --Elise
    Ausiello: They're far from over. As Kevin McKidd himself told EW's Jennifer Armstrong, the exes will be thrown "a huge curveball that neither of them see coming. Just as he starts to get over his thing, something else happens. Which is good and bad. It's like, 'Oh my God, this is big.' It will be interesting to see how it leads into next season." Any guesses as to what the curveball is? Come on, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out. Think. It's bad and good. You can do this! ------------------------------------------

So im not sure if they'd do two pregnancies, although I think seeing pregnant Meredith and pregnant Cristina together would be AMAZING

ZSinnett

[231]Apr 26, 2009
    ^^it would be and I totally agree that all signs are leading to a pregnant Christina, it makes sense. Question. Can Izzie have kids, or did they have to take out her ovaries and stuff. I know they saved her eggs, but can she physically be pregnant?

Minxsmommy

[232]Apr 27, 2009
    • level: 7
    The only reason they harvested Izzy's eggs is that radiation and chemo most likely would distroy her eggs. They didn't remove anything except her eggs, so yes she can carry a baby.

ZSinnett

[233]Apr 28, 2009
    Minxsmommy wrote:
    The only reason they harvested Izzy's eggs is that radiation and chemo most likely would distroy her eggs. They didn't remove anything except her eggs, so yes she can carry a baby.

Okay, thank-you =]

TesserT

[234]May 1, 2009
    • level: 75
    Ausiello Files (May 1)

Jeffrey Dean Morgan confirms that he'll reprise his role as Denny ... he'll reappear as a figment of Izzie's cancer-ravaged imagination in next Thursday's wedding-themed 100th episode. "Denny has a reason to show up," Morgan teases, "and it is probably tied to Izzie's health."

ParisDoyle

[235]May 1, 2009
    • level: 5
    522: What a Difference a Day Makes - All 3 Sneak Peeks
    522: What a Difference a Day Makes - All Promos
    Edited on 05/01/2009 5:56pm

Joker00303

[236]May 6, 2009
    • level: 67
    Mer and Der are getting married in the finale, says ausiello.

ParisDoyle

[237]May 12, 2009
    • level: 5
    523, 524 : Here's To The Future-Now or Never - All 3 promos
    523, 524 : Here's To The Future-Now or Never - All 8 sneak peeks

Joker00303

[238]May 28, 2009
    TR Knight is off of Grey's. You can read about it here or here

Joker00303

[239]May 28, 2009
    Or maybe I lied... Shonda says that TR leaving is a rumor. Read about it here

Keguri

[240]Jun 4, 2009
    • level: 12
    I'm sorry I don't get this thing with Izzy...
    It's NOT her braintumour making her see Denny but it's a aneurysm-type-of-thing. Is that supposed to make the show better? Is it supposed to make us watch it more?!

I don't get it, I really don't get it. How can a bleeding make it so much better?