Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

What do you think the Final Episode of this show will be like?

chris_friends

[1]Feb 21, 2012
    • level: 12

I was just wondering how the Series Finale might be like. Clearly, it's not going to be the Season 8 Finale, as Shonda has said numerous times that the show will be picked up for a ninth season, but I was just wondering how the last episode ever would be like.

I don't know what came up to my mind and I just had this idea:

So the last few minutes of the show will reveal that Meredith is writing in her diary (just like Ellis Grey did) and all the voice-overs that we hear in the episodes are actually stuff that she writes in her diary.

Something I wouldlike to see is maybe an episode that is similar to the Pilot, where all the events happen in 24 hours (similar to ER's Pilot and Series Finale) and maybe we could see the opening credits (theme song) as well??

Discuss!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Genzie

[2]Feb 29, 2012
    • level: 12
    I would love to see the intro music again! Otherwise I would like some of these points below. I'm writing these with the hope all of the characters who are on the show...remain on the show till the end.

- Addison Montgomery returns maybe for the final episodes? Happily single with a baby as she always wanted. Show a few great friendship scenes with both Baley as Callie.

- The Chief officially going to retire, quit working to spend his time with his wife Adele who now is admitted to the clinic for her sickness.

- I hope Christina and Owen get seperated soon and I'd love for her to succeed in surgery, maintain a great friendship with both Meredith and Derek but that she remains single. She's the best that way. Or maybe have a long distant relationship with a fitting guy.

- Callie and Arizona both happy. Both share friendship moments with Baley, Addison and Teddy. Maybe they decide to move to Africa together after all, to help in a hospital over there.

- Izzie coming back for a small arc to wrap up her storylines. Fix her friendship with Meredith and Alex aswell as Christina. Not saying she has to get together with Alex again, I just want her friendships fixed. Maybe she has a great job in another hospital.

- Baley becoming the next Chief with approval of her son who is doing great!

- George mentions

- Lexie and Mark together as a couple, while remaining great friends with Meredith/Derek. They have no children so they baby sit for Mer/Der all the time!

- April becoming a great surgeon and becomes a couple with Jackson or Alex. And I think the very last scene should be a 5 year anniversary or something so all doctors come together again to work in a new build hospital or something. Or perhaps a funeral of the Chief. Something like that.

Loralee_jk

[3]Mar 15, 2012
    • level: 38

OMG! I CAN'T EVEN THINK!

Edie70

[4]Mar 28, 2012
    • level: 19
    I think it is hard to say, and even harder to say when is it gonna be.

martymcfly1885

[5]Oct 2, 2012
    • level: 1

Well if they wanted to go for the sad ending they could have Meredith get alzheimer's and not even recognize Derek.

Lunatikatt

[6]Oct 5, 2012
    • level: 8

easy: some MAJOR tragedy (even worse than all the season finales) and they will ALL die. the end.

CrazyAsian1080

[7]Oct 16, 2012
    • level: 7

The hospital blows up and you realize they were all dead, or something, the entire time .