Grey's Anatomy Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Who will get there boards?

Ingelief

[1]Apr 27, 2012
    • level: 7

last episode they enter there boards(?) and who do you think will make it? Alex wasnt there?! what will happen to him?

Next episode we will here that one of the residents didnt pass, so who will it be?

I think alex will fail because he didnt make it but i think kepner also failes..

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

peppersimone

[2]Apr 27, 2012
    • level: 1

Somehow I think Alex will wind up getting there and being able to take them. But we all assume Kepner fails so I think it wont be her. I am thinking jackson.

Ingelief

[3]May 4, 2012
    • level: 7

Kepner it was, i had a feeling. But sorry to say this, it was stupid, She was so overreacting it was not believable anymore

SoCalSam

[4]May 4, 2012
    • level: 5

I totally agree that it was not believable to me. I think Sarah Drewdid a fantastic job of fulfilling the role they gave her, but it seems unbelievable that a doctor that has been through as much as Dr. April Kepner has been through would crack like that. The writers made her tough in prior episodes in whichthey intentionally made her tough in spite of appearing weak. I also do not appreciate the little exchange during the break; I think the break was only ten minutes long. I so much do not believe that a doctor would be so irresponsible at such an important time. The whole thing seems like something that would happen ina TV show.

I do not know what an oral review exam is. I tried to find an explanation. It seems important enough to make someone nervous and it seems believable to me that being nervous could cause failure. I assume it happens. I think however that that was exagerated for this show and that it seems inconsistent with the role they created for April.

antdude

[5]May 10, 2012
    • level: 27
    FYI Ingelief: Their != there.