Grey's Anatomy

Going Going Gone

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 27, 2012 on ABC

• Good-bye Mark. (Spoilers)

Meredith said: "Dying changes everything". And everything is different in SGMW.

Mark is gone. Maybe that's for the best because I can't imagine him to be with anyone but Lexie. So after Lexie's death... I love those little flashbacks that reminded how funny and interesting he was. It was a bittersweet goodbye.

Meredith is mean. And I love her this way! Unfortunately, both she and Cristina still suffer from PTSD and aren't able to board a plane. Plus Cristina isn't happy at her new workplace and her boss isn't happy with her. Maybe she will be back at Seattle?

Medusa ( :) ) is scaring interns but Nazi is gone. Bailey new nickname is very... unique:)

Alex just can't leave everything he has been working on for last years. I'm glad that he is staying but I don't like that he tries to cope with "I should have been on this plane" by sleeping with every intern in sight.

Derek has problems with his hand. I can't stop comparing this to Burke's situation so I hope this will be over quickly. Callie is trying to help but she has her own problems. Big problems. Poor girl not only lost her best friend but her wife blames her for losing her leg and she has to take care of her daughter. I didn't expect Arizona to react so strongly. Where is her optimism? But I'm so relieved that she is alive - for a while I thought she's dead too.

I liked this episode but I can't wait for next week! I want to see what happened just after the crash.