Grey's Anatomy

Going Going Gone

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 27, 2012 on ABC

• It sucks that Mark is dead

It's psychology in motion. Classic TV technique, give you just enough to quench your curiosity but leave enough cliff hangers to make you watch the next week. i'm not pleased they killed off Mark's character but it wasn't much of a surprise to me when I found out Eric Dane was leaving the show. I liked how they gave the character a respectful sendoff though. Lexie and Mark never had a chance - i mean they loved each other but didn't profess it until it was too late -at least they had the chance though. Derek's hand injury will be a good story line for a few episodes, and we'll see how that impacts him and Meredith. Christina what can I say about her, dunno if she and Owen will make it - but we'll see. Callie and Arizona have a tough road ahead, losing Mark and Ari losing her leg. The other characters have their own issues going on that will also make the season interesting. I hate that they didn't show you the events immediately after the crash and that was the weak point of the ep yet i think they have their reasons. Thumbs up I believe Grey's will have another fab season!
SPCTRM