Grey's Anatomy

Going Going Gone

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 27, 2012 on ABC

• I didnt expect more cast leaving...

Ok i had not been keeping tabs on the ongoing of greys anatomy for the whole summer. Thus i was not aware of the news that more cast would be gone.

Im finding it really difficult to accept this season premier and give it a good rating.

I was really comfortable with the whole cast from season 8. be it teddy or april or owen, and was totally excited bout watching this episode. Every Grey's season premiers had been awesome so far and always reminded me why Greys is my favourite show of all time after watching it. I didnt feel this way at the end of this season premier. I think it is because of Mark Sloan's passing and Arizona's amputated leg that really affected me. Im so disappointed. I love Mark Sloan's character. How can they let him go?!!? I had thought that since this might be the last season, they would just work with the same characters as previous season. God how wrong was i.

On a side note, I didnt even notice that Teddy had left until i v isit Grey's forum. Hmmm....

Oh and i dun like Avery's hair..

Anyways im keeping my fingers crossed that Shonda would be able to turn things around and make it work... it may be too early to conclude that this season is gonna suck..