Grey's Anatomy

I Am a Tree

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 28, 2006 on ABC

• I get all warm and fuzzy inside watching this.....

Such a good episode. Everytime I watch this show, I cry. This episode it was the little boy with the tree limb sticking out of him that got to me. I'm sure it made everyone think of the one where the pole was through the two people. They ended this show and we didn't know what happened to the boy, but I'm sure he lives. Christina really needs to stand up to Burke's mom. It was really condescending of her to think Christina is just gonna give up her career because Burke is such a "good catch".
    Izzy and her muffins. Poor baby. Their perception of her this episode was right on. Very realistic to how someone would feel in real life. George and Callie are too cute. I like him so much; he has a cute corky personality. And I've grown to like her also. She is hilarious and she fits in to their group. Addison is back with Mark. I'm glad Derek wasn't too apologetic before he saw Mark. And lastly, Meredith. I like that she didnt make a decision. As much as I like her and McDreamy, he did lie to her and a part of me thinks he doesn't deserve her. Fin, on the other hand, is the ultimate package, but they don't have the chemistry she has with McDreamy. What I will say though is that I don't think guys would really go for what Meredith said. They'd probably be like "F that"!!!