Grey's Anatomy

It's the End of the World (1)

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 05, 2006 on ABC

• The best Grey's episode of them all

This episode, along with it's conclusion in the following episode entitled "...As we know it", is the best episode of Grey's Anatomy through all three seasons that have aired so far. The Code Black story is handled with just the right level of emotion and drama, and makes it far more believable than most TV shows would do today. The story of Dr. Bailey delivering her baby shows a great side of her character that we don't often get to see, and also shows why Chandra Wilson is such a great actress. I wasn't a huge fan of the turn in the Alex-Izzie story with this episode, but the second part of the episode brings about a more honest and sweet turn to it. Christina Ricci and Kyle Chandler are great as the bomb-squad detective and the EMT with her hand keeping the bomb steady and the patient from bleeding out. Definitely worth checking out.
  • Memorable.

Well, hello, post-Super Bowl episode. The Steelers win, and we open with the fantasy of beer-and-cheese-dip-laden football fans nationwide: three beautiful women getting it on, soaking wet. Mere, Izzie, and Cristina hang out in a steamy shower -- their hair inexplicably dry, and their makeup perfect -- giggling and flirting and sponging each other down hotly. I find it sad and unfortunate that poor little Ellen Pompeo, while still incredibly pretty, is not even in the same universe of hotness as the Misses Heigl and Oh, oh my. Eat a cheeseburger and invest in some moisturizer, Ellen! Anyway, Mere voice-overs, "Okay. Clearly, not my dream," as the shower door slides open and there stands...George. Hee. Cristina turns around and growls sultrily, "George." Izzie purrs that he's the strongest, most masculine man she's ever known. Cristina: "You're smarter than me. And you've got really great hair." Mere: "I'm in love with you, George. I always have been, and I always will be." George steps into the shower, throws his towel off, and...cut to the pathetic thing falling out of his own bed. Aw. MereVO: "See? Told you. Not my dream." George tries really hard to look strong and masculine as he heaves himself up off the floor and Izzie bursts in to remind him to use the plunger on the toilet. "What are you doing on the floor? Get up, something's wrong with Meredith."

Mere is wallowing in her bed of self-pity and telling the gang she's not going to work today. Despite their protests that she has to go to work and do surgery, Mere insists she's staying home, and she doesn't care about work OR surgeries. Cristina magically appears on the other side of her bed. "You have a...feeling?" Mere says yes, she has a feeling like she might die. Cristina tells her to shut up and come on. She sits down on the bed. "This is me being supportive. Go." Mere sits up a fraction of an inch and tells Cristina what we already know: the man she loves has a wife, and he's chosen her over Mere, and now they have her dog. "She's got my McDreamy. And my McDog. She's got my McLife! And what have I got?" She goes on some more about her sad, sad life, then adds, "Plus my conditioner decided to stop working and I think I have brittle bones." Heh. No kidding. Cristina attempts to look concerned as Mere says she just needs a sign that things are gonna change -- a reason to go on. Cristina ponders this for a second, then jumps up and rips the covers away. "Whatever, everybody has problems. Now get your ass out of bed and get to work." She jumps up onto the bed and actually kicks Meredith out of it. Awesome.

At the hospital, Burke and Webber discuss the quiet board they're staring at, and how it's a bad sign. McDreamy walks over and also notes the quiet board. Webber tells them a quiet board means trouble, death, and bad news, and for them to stop looking at him like that. They continue to look at him like that. After Webber stomps off, Burke goes to leave and bids McDreamy a "Dr. Shepherd." McDreamy: "Dr. BURKE." He asks why they can't call each other by their first names, seeing as how they've known each other for a while, and done surgeries together, and have best friend ex/girlfriends. Burke says he doesn't think so. Ha! McDreamy can't believe it, but Burke is serious. He says again, "Dr. Shepherd." McDreamy, defeatedly: "Dr. Burke."
  • This was the first episode I ever saw of Grey's Anatomy.. I saw it by accident flipping channels one night. i was instantly sucked in.

This was the episode that started it all for me Not only was I instantly addicted, I went back and watched all of season one to understand what I didn't know and the episodes of season two I missed. When the second part of the episode As we know it aired I was very up to speed.This is by far one one of the best episodes. I think for anyone who wants to start watching this show and episode like this is perfect to watch to show how amazing of a show that it is of course you have to watch the other part with it.
  • Excelent Episode!

I did not watch Grey's Anatomy right from the start but the first episode I ever saw got me hooked. So I watch all the episodes I had missed right away, every single one of them made more interested in the show, until I saw this…

I have to say I was on the edge of my seat from start to finish (and a little bit after it finished). This is one of the best episodes on the show (amazing 'cause they are all so good), you can feel the intensity and stress of the characters and cant help but wonder what is going to happen next. It is shocking and fresh and I could watch it 100 times and won't get bored.
  • May I just say that Dylan Young, the bomb squad leader, is molten lava HOT?! That's Kyle Chandler in the role from Early Edition, Homefront, and now Friday Night Lights. He totally deserved his Emmy nomination as Guest Star.

He totally deserved his Emmy nomination as Guest Star.

Same casting director for Grey's Anatomy (at this time in Grey's Anatomy history), Linda Lowy, is also the casting director for Friday Night Lights. Good eye, Linda Lowy, good eye ... on both shows! She's been Emmy nominated for her talented eye for casting ensemble casts. Kyle Chandler turned out to be outstanding in both roles, showing such versatility in these two diametrically opposed roles.
  • SEE IT NOW!

Hey yall, here ya go if you missed all or part of the end of the world episode
    and it won't cost a penny and you don't have to subscribe or anything. Unfortunately it is a bit pixilated and there's no controls I can find nor are there any ads, so do not go there yet unless you are really ready to watch it now.
    It's an excellent episode of a great show. I just read a blog from the gal who is the main writer and she says that they were hoping for a ninety minute episode, then she got told to make it two hours, so we'll have to see whether she could stretch it out and still maintain quality.
  • OH MY GOD.

This is exactly why I watch this show. I had no idea it was a bazoak in that dude. That was funny but yet scary. I would have freaked just like Ricci, but not as bad. That doctor dude who left her, I could see why her left. Come on he has his kids to think about. But still he could have waited until someone came back in that room. And what was Grey thinking. How did she put her hand in that so fast. That was cool, but also crazy. I know now Dr. Mc Dreamy is going to freak. I fell so sorry for Bailey, having to have a baby knowing her Husband might die. It was fuuny when she came back at first and George hugged her. OHHHHHHHH. And I can't beleive Izzie slept with Alex. I did not see that coming. I have got to say this is the best ep of GA I have ever seen.
  • Two words...CODE BLACK...no other words can describe it...

From the opening moments, you knew it would be an amazing episode...Meredith standing in an empty OR with her hand oustretched like she's holding some imaginary object, facing off with a nervous looking McDreamy, with a single tear running down her cheek, her voice over saying how she has a feeling she is going to die...wowsers where to go from there...to the things we want to do before one dies, Meredith, Cristina and Izzie soaping each other up in the shower...obviously Georges wish before dying...From there, Meredith not wanting to get out of bed, not wanting to go to work, realising Addison has taken her McDreamy, her McDog and her McLife, Cristina is the one to get her out of the house...although by the end of the episode, you start to think maybe she should of stayed in bed...but then that wouldn't be Meredith...

Bailey's back...and to say the interns are happy is an understatement, George goes to hug her, although hesitant at first, Bailey finally lets George have his way, just as her water breaks on his feet.

An ambulance arrives with a screaming woman, and a paramedic, Hannah with her hand in a mans chest, stopping him from bleeding out or so we think.

As Bailey and George try to contact Bailey's husband, a MVA patient arrives, who we quickly learn is indeed Bailey's husband, in a serious condition and needs surgery...with that McDreamy takes him to the OR. All the while, Bailey is still searching for her husband, and everyone is covering the fact that he is in OR2.

Back to the screaming woman, who is the man with the hand in his chests wife, finally stops screaming and along with her husbands bestfriend, tell Alex what happened... it seems they were building a bazooka so that they could do a WW2 recreation, when nothing happened the husband has the bazooka pointing at him, when it finally decides to work, Alex realising the bazooka hasn't exploded, rushes to tell Burke, who is about to open the patient up, that there is live ammunition in the man's chest...Burke is stopped in time, and declares a CODE BLACK... as the word passes around Seattle Grace, and the hospital is evacuated...with the exception of the patient in question, and the young paramedic with her hand still firmly in the patients chest, Dr Bailey and OR2 with McDreamy and Bailey's husband...

George and Izzie realise they're not doers like Meredith and Cristina, and they set about doing something about that... Izzie goes to Alex in the storeroom cupboard and directs him to take off his pants, stating that it's been 8 months and several days since she's had sex...what some people do to let off steam...

When Bailey presses Addison to know where her husband is, she finally admits that he's with her husband... when we later see George go to check on Bailey, all she wants to do is get her bags and leave the hosiptal, saying she's not ready to have this baby, she's not ready for all that comes after the birth without her husband.

The bomb squad arrives, and quickly learn that OR2 is still occupied, and when Derrick is confronted and told to evacuate, he defiantly says that he is not scared of Webber and his orders to leave, or of the bomb for that matter, but he is scared of Bailey, and will not let her husband die, which is what will happen if he replaces the skull cap without repairing the damage.

Dr Milton, the anaethesiologist who is manually ventilating the patient while Hannah still has her hand in his chest, describes the "pink mist", all that is left of a person when a bomb goes off...then leaves a nervous and obviously distressed Hannah to do both manually ventilate the patient and remain still enough to keep her hand steady. When Meredith and Cristina see her start to panic, they call for help and rush into the OR, Burke and the Head of the Bomb Squad hear the calls and rush in, almost like a panicked dream sequence, Hannah begs to remove her hand, and the four try to calm her down, when all of a sudden she removes her hand and runs, as everyone hits the floor, when after what seems like forever, Cristina looks up to see Meredith standing with her hand in the patients chest cavity, as Cristina goes to move to her, and Burke to Cristina the Bomb Squad head tells everyone not to move...and back to that dream like sequence the episode opened with, we have Meredith standing along quietly whispering "what did i do" over and over again.

To say this episode blew me away is stating the obvious, i'm still sitting here thinking about it, remembering little things I missed, like near the beginning when Meredith said to McDreamy that she had a feeling, with him saying he has those too, without knowing exactly what her feeling was, but knowing enough to try and comfort her, telling her that they pass, and then Addison asking what he was doing, and McDreamy just replying "waiting for it to pass"...ahhh that was like everything and nothing at all...

I sat there shocked and stunned as the episode faded out, cursing my computer, cursing Shonda for ending it like that...cursing myself for becoming so invested in a television show, and more than that cursing the fact that I'm in Australia and have to wait til next Monday night to start to download part 2...as we havent had current Grey's episodes on our tv screens since long before Christmas...

So this is my plan, i'm going to sit here for a little while longer in front of my computer screen and try to will part 2 to just appear before my eyes, and when that doesn't happen I'm going to wait with bated breath for next Monday to roll around so that I can download part 2, and finally sit in silence, with my box of tissues, as I scream, and cry and laugh my way through another unbelieveable Grey's episode.
  • Can we all say, \\\"WOW!\\\" Excellent episode. It\\\'s been awhile since I\\\'ve been on the edge of my seat like that. Excellent writers, excellent cast.

Can we all say, \\\"WOW!\\\" Excellent episode. It\\\'s been awhile since I\\\'ve been on the edge of my seat like that. Excellent writers, excellent cast, excellent music. This show just doesn\\\'t take a bad turn. I can\\\'t wait until next week, I know Meredith won\\\'t die, but what about Bailey\\\'s husband. I hope this week goes by fast!!
  • What Will Happen?

I have to know what happens next week Please someone tell, I can't wait!!! Does Grey and McDreamle tell each other how they really fell? Will the Baby be ok and her husband? This is better than ER, I love it, the more you watch, the more you want to watch!!!
  • What total garbage!...This show is too similar to Scrubs and I cannot believe this show could possibly receive better ratings than Scrubs! Oh - My - God!

you know what pisses me off the most? its the fact that greys anatomy gets more credit than scrubs! They are the same thing....greys anatomy follows the same structure...three main med students and a narrator! and now they play the same music! that makes me fuming mad.

A couple weeks ago Scrubs played the song, In The Sun by Joseph Arthur but this particular episode of greys anatomy plays the same song just with a different artist!...in this case Howie Day. Nonetheless the scrubs version was much, MUCH better! But I cannot believe a show doesnt have the creativity to use songs that they thought of. They have to use songs from other shows? pathetic!
  • Holy Heck. Unbelievable. What begins as a bad feeling for Meredith turns into the worst day of her life.

Wow.
    I mean that. Pardon my language.
    Meredith really had things pegged. When she woke up and decided that she was going to die today, she really had things pegged. Score one for intuition, but this is probably a time she should have been wrong. I can't tell you how angry I am that this is a two-parter - I have to know what happens next.
    McDreamy, this is that time you should come running to the rescue of the RIGHT woman, by the way.
    As for Bailey trying to hold in her baby, that can only be a bad thing. See, babies need to leave the womb to . . . well, live. I can't believe that Bailey is actually going to try and kill her own child just so she can see her husband. As for the husband, his fate is rather grim too.
    Alex and Izzie, YES! I knew it would happen sooner or later.
    Back to the crisis:
    Milton, you scumbag. You miserable, horrible, terrible man. I can't believe you're even still working at that hospital. You put a ten-year-old girl under but let her wake up in the middle of an operation because you are (technical term here) drunk, and then you decide to run out on another little girl (sue me, she's twenty-two but way too young to die - especially like this!) after telling her she's going to turn into "pink dust." You SCUMBAG. I severely hope you trip on something in a stairwell and fall to a miserable, grisly death. It is his fault that Hannah panicked and pulled her hand out.
    So it is also his fault that Meredith stuck her hand IN.
    And it is on his head if she dies.
    Lastly, George? The fantasy? Get a life already. It is never going to happen.
    I can't wait for a week! I have to know what's going to happen!
  • The world is ending. Some are doers, others are watchers, while others are stuck somewhere doing where they should be watching. It's the end of the world, and no one feels fine.

I do not know how many times I gasped, laughed and was near tears during this installment, but it sure kept me on my toes. The great thing about Grey's Anatomy is that somehow in the midst of such a calmity, where you're breathing is stalled due to the intense sequences, the writers can still make me laugh. The show is perfectly balanced in every episode, even under the most frightful circumstances.

As to the acting, Christina Ricci was great. Her portrayal of the frightened paramedic was heart-rendering. Everyone could feel her pain, her fear, and her naivite. She was the perfect actress to fill this great role. The intenseity of this episode kept my eyes glued to the set, and asking for more at the closing credits. The direction was beautifully sequenced and my mind keeps going back to when the paramedic runs out of the OR as the camera spans back around to Meredith.

This really is shaping up to be series classic and I have great hopes that part II will complete this episode epic. Thank you ABC for not giving us spoilers, the surprises were worth the wait as always.
  • Hands down the most dramatic and unexpected episode yet.

Well, the opening was interesting with George's dream and then we get the great reaction to Bailey's return. I liked the bit of the doctors coming up to her room only to realize the circumstances.

But then the drama kicked in and hoo boy. I did not expect the bomb threat to come in such a fashion and it was nice to see the lady who played Donna on Chasing Amy as the frantic wife, first screaming and then crying on Alex.

Having Bailey's husband be in an accident was unexpected but was good to counter Bailey trying to get her baby out on schedule, just accepting that she could control it like everything else. Seeing her refusing to face the truth was quite something, giving us a rare look at her more fragile side.

Christina Ricci was quite good as the paramedic in way over her head and you felt for her and understood when she basically dropped Meredith in her place. It was a nice touch that gives next week a great premise. We also got an amazing scene between Alex and Izzie as I honestly did not see her attempt to seduce him coming. I cannot wait to see how this falls out during the season.

So it was worth waiting an extra half hour to see this as we get a gripping hour that rivals ER at its height. And it's only halfway done.
  • It was a great episode. Between a bomb possibly going off to Baileys husband being in surgery while shes in labour; it just never ended. It was a truly heart wrenching, edge of your seat, episode.

Wow. This episode was truly amazing work. I have never been on the edge of my seat watching a television show like this episode of Greys Anatomy. I can not wait to see part 2. Between Bailey being back and her husband being in the ER then being in Surgery, you didn\'t know what was going to happen next. I felt so bad for the intern that had her hand in the persons chest holding the bomb when the doctor just walked out cause he did not want to die. I thought my own heart was going to stop. I truly felt for her. She played the part so well. And when she ran out of the room, I was truly scared. I have never felt more for a show in a long time. There are so few good showes on now a days. I can\'t wait for next Sundays episode. I will be counting the days.
  • A combination of absurd situations and prurient appeal creating a chaotic mess.

I have never been so disappointed in an episode of Grey's Anatomy. When I tune in, I expect comedy, angsty 30-somethings needing to grow up, and a bit of light drama. What I got this week was, simply, a mess.

The episode opens with a tasteless and prurient suggested three-way between Izzy, Meredith and Christina, framed as George's dream, that was clearly designed to appeal to the brains-in-their-pants post-Super Bowl crowd. It made me more than a little uncomfortable, and that takes some doing. Blessedly, it was soon over, and with the arrival of Bailey, which was charming, I thought we were back on track. Sadly, we were soon launched into yet another episode of "Grey's Anatomy plays ER (and fails)" complete with an actress recently appearing as a patient on the latter. From there, we find ourselves mired in the most chaotic mixture comedy and drama that didn't mix, all anchored around the story of the paramedic keeping her patient from bleeding out that could have, if done better, been compelling. I saw this situation on MASH over 20 years ago, when it worked. This didn't because it was simply too far-fetched. And just when it couldn't get worse, we have the patently absurd and totally unrealistic "changing of the hands", clearly designed to avoid having to pay Christina Ricci for two episodes while placing our redoutable heroine, Meridith, in peril for the purpose of making McDreamy realize which woman he genuinely loves. Could they be any more transparent? What a foul stew this created.

Saddest of all, lost in the chaos was the most interesting story of all: the birth of Miranda's baby while her husband is in surgery. By far the most interesting and complex character on the show, and the one who has evolved the most, Chandra Wilson's Miranda deserved far better than being comedy relief in the middle of this mess of an episode.

Recently, I'd begun to notice the first signs of GA slippage. This one, and based on the preview, the next, are evidence the slippage has turned into a landslide.
  • OH MY GOD!

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I can't believe she put her hand in that! CODE BLACK! wow. so, Bailey's got a baby, Izzie's with ... Alex... i guess i missed that bit. I think the episode wasn't as good as I expected it to be, what with all the lead up; "A bomb! Code Black!" all the ad's and what-not. The ending was pretty spectacular,and it was, all in all, a pretty good episode. would've been a helluva lot better if i wasn't expecting it. 'Y know, i feel bad for Addison. Losing mcdreamy must be really bad...
  • Not everyone can be a hero.

This was THE best episode I’ve seen so far. The series itself is outstanding, full of drama, full witty comedy. This episode raised it to a whole new level. The plot was sophisticated, tense, yet still managed to keep its unique humorous style.

Not everyone can be a hero. This episode showed the face of normal people, even though it wasn’t justifying the act of "chickening out", it made the viewers understand what it’s like to be forced into a life and death situation. This, I think, is the highlight of the episode. Of course, the drama is good, the writers really know how to captivate people.
  • This was the best written episode of "Grey's" I have ever seen. With all those commercials they had about it before and during the super bowl, THEY DELIVERED!!

I can't even begin to explain how heartfelt and heartwrenching this episode is. First things first, Chandra Wilson (Bailey) deserves some sort of Emmy or Oscar for her wonderful performance (I mean, the rest of the cast was awesome as well, but she takes the cake in this episode). Also, I loved Christina Ricci as the poor young paramedic who got herself into a deadly situation by trying to save a man's life (great guest stars this episode!). I could have done without George's sexy dream (but I'm sure all they guys out there were very into it) but I loved how excited George was that Bailey was back (she actually let him hug her!). It was nice for once to see that Dr. Bailey has some emotions. Then of course, the inevitable, Alex and Izzy get back together (in a closet nonetheless)! And I was totally not expecting the car accident victim to be Bailey's huband (that's the best twist this season so far)!! Izzy and George discovering that they weren't "doers" was hilarious (as was Christina trying to rouse Meredith out of bed in the morning. Christina: "This is me being supportive"). I also enjoyed George just being there to comfort Bailey after she found out about her husband. Addison was pretty good this episode too. Even though she cheated on her husband, it seems that she really does still love him and is quite worried about him being just an operating room away from the bomb in the guy's chest. Derek was incredible too, refusing to let Bailey's husband die just so everyone could evacuate. But the best scene by far was the end with Meredith and Christina comforting a distraught, tired, and completely freaked out Hannah. And what Meredith did in the end to save everyone is the whole reason I watch this show!
  • Most Amazing Epidode Ive ever seen. I cant say antmore than thaT. You just have to see it to get the full effect of what happened when and why . I cant even put into words what im thinking. Amazing,Amazing,Amazing,Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Amazing Episode Ever

I cant believe that she put her hand in that guy to save everyone. Holy crap I cried.
    Most Amazing Epidode Ive ever seen. I cant say anymore than that. You just have to see it to get the full effect of what happened when and why . I cant even put into words what im thinking.
  • This episode was one of the best ones I've ever seen of Grey's Anatomy!!

This episode was absolutely amazing!! It was so unpredictable-I couldn't believe when we found out that there was a live explosive inside that man!! I felt so bad for that poor paramedic-she was so young and innocent. I hope nothing happens to Meredith- I love her character and I hope that she and Shepard get back together.
    I'm very glad that Izzie and Alex finally got together because I've always thought that they would be perfect together. I was so sad when Alex slept with that nurse.
    Also the whole thing with Bailey and her husband was really sad. I can sympathize with her situation; it would suck knowing that your husband might not live to see his unborn baby. I can also understand why she wanted to 'hold it in' and wait until her husband is out of surgery. I loved Shepard when he said he was scared of Bailey and wasn't going to let her husband die just because there was a bomb in the room next door. He was very admirable in that moment!!
    Overall this episode was one of the most suspenseful and unpredictable episodes of any show I've ever watched!! I wonder what will happen next week!!
  • What's going to happen now?

When you see the end, you finally understand the first minute of this episode. Grey's crying, in front of Shepperd. So I suppose that in episode 218, Shepperd, after operating Bailey's husband, will go and see Meredith, talk to her before she extracts her hand from the crazy bazuca guy.

This episode is very good but I REALLY wanna see what's going to happen after all this. I don't think Meredith's going to die, c'mon, she's the essence of the series. Will Shepperd die? Will Meredith lose her arm? What about Bailey's husband, is he gonna die? Will Bailey be more flexible after this event? Will George be the one to help him deliver? So many questions unanswered, but that is what I LOVE THIS SERIES!
  • WOW!!

I don't even know how to explain this episode. I have been watching the show on and off for the last 4 months and it get better everytime I watch it. I am starting to get addicted. I think I am going to make this my weekly show. After the show last night I couldn't stop thinking about what is going to happen and what I would have done. I was telling my friends about the episode and asked them what they would do. Can't wait until next week
  • Amazing! What an episode! Great writing again. Definitely one of the best ever.

It all starts with the three female interns, in the shower, together. Sounds a bit odd, and it is, mainly because it is O'Malley's fantasy. Meredith doesn't want to go to work because she has this "feeling." What feeling? A feeling that she might die. She ends up going to work only to face Shepard who, strangely enough, has also had these feelings but, according to him, they pass. Cases come in, but one in particular where a paramedic has placed her hand inside a guys chest to stop the bleeding and also where a code black is started, as there is a live shell in his chest. Everyone is evacuated but Shepard can't leave his surgery which just so happens to be Bailey's husband who just so happened to be on his way to the hospital to see Bailey who just so happens to be about to give birth. So everything is happening, and all at once. How they came up with all this shows how great this writing is but the climax was Meredith, at the last second of the episode, placing her hand inside the guy with the shell's chest to replace the paramedic's. What "feeling" she might die, you might say? Well, great finish to a great episode. Can't wait till next weeks. Keep em coming!
  • THE BEST DRAMA

Oh this episode is off the hook! It\'s the best episode that aired. I was just in my bed and waiting to see what would happen next! I love this show! Christina Ricci pulled off an exciting new role and kept me scared. I can\'t believe she pulled out her hand and ran!
    Anyhow, you have to see next episode.
  • There just are no words to really describe it. Unbelievable. Meredith, Burke, Christina, McDreamy all end up in a life threatening situation. CODE BLACK = chaos and great episode.

There really are no words. Where do I even begin.
    So we all know now that Code Black means a bomb in the hospital.
    In this episode so many things are happening at once, and are interrelated. Which is so realistic. I just can't believe Hannah (Christina Ricci's character) just ran out, but I guess I would have freaked out too. I really think Dr. Milton should be kicked where it hurts...he left Hannah all alone. On the other hand, he has kids. The choices being made here are so human, so difficult, so hard to understand.
    I can't believe Meredith has her hand in the man on the bomb now. I knew she'd be in a difficult position at some point in the episode because she had "a feeling" but this really is bad. We all know she won't die, cuz then the series would end, but how it's going to work out...well I guess we'll find out next week.
  • One of the best episodes yet!!! *** Spoilers****

Hey
    This was one of the best episodes yet. From beginning to end it kept me on the edge of my seat.
    So much happened, that i hate to wait a week to watch the next episode. The end was so good, when Meredith stuck her hand in there. I saw that coming as soon as Hannah was freaking out.
    I definatly didn't see Alex & Izzie hooking up again. That was strange and kinda thrown in there. They didn't even seem ackward or anything afterwards.
    Thats all i have to say for now. Except i love this show!!!
  • OK OK Im one of the unfortunate, because of the superbowl I missed the last 20 minute.WOULD LOVE A RECAP!!! HELP

I would really love a quick summary of the last 20 minutes.I left off with the three in the elevator and christina Ricci, asking if she could just move her hand away quickly.Thanks all and boy this show just keeps getting better and better!!Retrolover4u@aol.com. Smiles and when is McDreamy gonna ditch his wife LOL
  • Definitly better than SCRUBS!!This show just gets better and better every week. Officially my favorite show!

WOW! What a great episode. I can't wait for next week!This episode kept me on the edge of my seat. And how about the begining? Talk about Seatle Grace Gone Wild! HAHA!I definitly didn't expect an episode of this magnatude after a begining like that but it was funny and eveything that followed reminded me of why I love this show and all of the characters so much.
  • "To The_Howee, check your facts, man!"

In The Sun, by Joseph Arthur, was featured on the movie Saved! before it was aired on either of these shows. So it wasn\'t stolen from Scrubs by Grey\'s Anatomy, but stolen from Saved!, then stolen from Scrubs, and that\'s how it got to Grey\'s Anatomy. But this is all very technical. How can you STEAL music to put it on a tv show anyway? That\'s not stealing. They have to authorize it before they air it. And once the album\'s out there, anybody can \"steal\" it. Get a clue!
< 1 2 3