Grey's Anatomy

Let The Angels Commit

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2006 on ABC

• Filler episode really though

I'm not quite sure what they were going for. It was a little all over the place. Apparently commitment was the theme- it was pushed at us from the start- but then it became about dysfunctional relationships and how they hurt other people. Christina is pregnant or crazy, or something. She needs to take a chill pill and Burke needs to take responsibility for his own actions before someone catches on to their scheme. SOMEONE has to think it is quite weird that she scrubs in on every single surgery he has and gets to write and- oh my god!- erase the OR board. The chief is going to get suspicious and look into it. This whole haze he's in because his wife left him isn't going to last for long and things are going to get even more awkward and uncomfortable on Grey's. The writers are keeping the McDreamy/Meredith thing simmering for a while, but if they keep holding out, it's just going to go bad and people are going to forget what it was like to actually see them together. Not enough drama though, a little tame by GA standards.
LIFE