Grey's Anatomy

Let The Truth Sting

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 11, 2007 on ABC

• This episode shows that season 4 is only going to get better. Loved it! Alex is an ass, again!

Season four is starting off extremely well. This episode was funny but still had the right amount of drama. Cristina pretending to be sad to get surgeries was very funny but I was surprised that Meredith actually believed her. Really old guy (Charlie) was a nice touch to the episode and provided a good storyline for Izzie. George's speech was good because everything he said was true, he is the one who has to do something not her. Baily was as usual great and I'm glad she's getting a lot of screen time. When she told Alex not to apolgise, that was classic. Dereck told the chief and Sloan that they couldn't have done the tounge surgery without him, good on him. Lexi and Meredith I think should become at least civil and the ending maybe hinted at that. What an ass Alex was, I hope Lexi kills him. Now the last scene is something I'd say a lot of viewers have been waiting for, so Callie finally knows. I can't wait to see how handles it and what she will do or say to Izzie. Great episode.